Reviews for Haki
PheonixQueen15 chapter 1 . 6/1
This is awesome!
Neemarishima chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Great! I found this light but elegant. With a simple event that likely to happen in their way to Dressrosa and your excellent selected words, this story gives the vibe of that arc. I like Dressrosa arc (well, we all are) and this story brings back the feeling. The characters are in character, especially the ending. This is just great. Thank you for the story!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Amazing!~~~~~~
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
very good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Great incharacter Luffy!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Cool, though I still think it would be hilarious for Nami to learn she's GOT to have Armament mastered to unholy level when she's angry. Seriously, she can wound Luffy for real with a punch like Garp(who we KNOW uses it to fight)! If she could ever apply that to a more direct line or coat her weather-attacks from the staff. Well, tier break is a given.

If age had Conqueror's too it would just be hilarious and every LuNa fan would faint in joy at shipping ideas.
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
A nice focus on Robin and Luffy. lol Traffy
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This was very good!
yukihime88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
awwww Luffy! 3 3
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
It would make sense that they would do that, and Luffy's answer was absolutely perfect
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Straw hat pirates were being their idiotic self while Law was experiencing culture shock, and the 2 warriors stayed as innocent bystander. Pfft I was laughing my ass off. Your story wass sooo good and you did a great job capturing each character's personality. Thank you for sharing this amazing story.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
love the story it is really good wish there was more
duaba chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I can totally see this happening and it makes a lot of sense and I love his reason! :)
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Awww! I really love this! Also, accepting it as canon from now on.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2014