Reviews for Changing
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
OK I'm a girl and I just want to say this: STERYOTYPICAL! I pack a pair of/shorts for each day and a t-shirt for day and ONE nice outfit(nice jeans and a good top) and toiletries. In a duffle bag. So Yeah, I'm a tomboy and I'm bloody proud!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Mary chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I like this story. So far it has wars and stuff. They are just kids, like they ought to be.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
How can Draco say he doesn't have experience with Crucio when Hermione's in the infirmary and then tell her all about being crucioed?! This isn't making any sense.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Are you FREAKING serious?! It is well known that to gain access to the kitchens you tickle the pear in the fruit bowl tapestry and it turns into a doorknob! I can't believe that you would write such an inaccurate story! Yes, I know, it's fan fiction, but if you're going to ignore basics like Hogwarts layouts, it's technically AU at that point!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Ok, so confused on your Hogwarts layout, the infirmary is on the 7th floor I believe, but definitely not on the 1st floor.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Confused that they went upstairs to Snape's classroom when he teaches in the dungeons below the Great Hall?
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Draco's robes would just be black with the Slytherin patch on them, but his tie would be green and silver.
LaurenKate67 chapter 37 . 4/11/2012
This was sooo cute! :)
J chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Lol...maybe not.
J chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
Yay! Finally a Dramione fanfic which doesn't hate on Ginny! :)
snarkity chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Beginnings are such delicate things.

Take this story, for instance. You lost me as a reader with the very first paragraph.

I can't imagine Hermione "shrieking" for anything other than a life threatening situation. Nor would she be likely to scream in frustration and stomp out the door because her parents were moving thirty seconds slower than she thought they ought to.

This may be a fabulous fic. I have no idea. And I will never know. You had Hermione acting so out of character right up front, that I couldn't bring myself to read the rest of it.

Musette Fujiwara chapter 37 . 4/12/2010
I loved it...
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Is Hayes trying to kill Draco beacause his dad is a Death Eater?
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 2 . 2/17/2010