Reviews for Alan & Ellie Jurassic Park
I know that this fanfic is very old , so you probably don't read the reviews anymore but I still wanted to say that I looooovvvvvveeeeeddddd your story ! JUST PLAIN AWESOME!3
Prowler chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
THEY DID NOT KISS WHY
redstonespock chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
Ah Indiana Jones, played by Harisson Ford, the first choice to play Alan Grant, but he turned it down.
UofLCardFan08 chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
I know that this is an old story, but I'm enjoying it so far.
nightmoon1024 chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
This is like one of the best stories on this entire site! This seriously could become a movie! I also read you're other story which was also amazing! Good luck with future stories and don't forget about us dinosaurs! (You could always do a one shot about the big wedding day! ;) )
Kayla Fitchpatri chapter 31 . 4/13/2013
omg this chapter was awesome! :D this is the kind of stuff i love to read
StoriUrahara chapter 32 . 12/12/2012
Awwww :3

I really loved this fanfiction; it was excatly what I was looking for! It's the perfect mixture of romance, tragedy, and humor!

So I won't ramble any further; loved it, awesome stuff, peace!

Daughter of Hat-n-Cloggs
AmILeo chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That was cute! Well written too.
Jenny chapter 32 . 2/20/2012
OMG I LOVE it! I love Jurassic Park and your fic was just amazing! The character developmnt is great and your writing too! Thanks for that amazing fic and please keep on writing for Jurassic Park!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 32 . 2/3/2012
They get married?

~Ani
JTSplash chapter 32 . 6/17/2011
I loved it. Took a lot longer than it should have to finish but it was brilliant I could visualize everything. Poor Alan and Ellie I'd love to see ur look at the break up. I loved Rob sooooooo much LOL
JTSplash chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
Glad the bunny survived LOL
xkelbix chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
this is my 2nd time reading this story. its just so amazing! it always makes me laugh and makes me lovey dovey XD
xkelbix chapter 32 . 12/23/2010
i dont want it to end there! lol this story was...i cant find the right word so ill just go with ABSOLUTELY EFFING AMAZING! hope tht'll do. youre deffo my fav writer now so right now i am oging to go read ur other fics coz im so obsessed with Jurassic Park, more paticularly Alan and everyone 1 of ur stories has me hooked. they make me cry, laugh, panic, lovey dovey and i cant stop reading. keep writing please! i love u! XD
xkelbix chapter 30 . 12/23/2010
lol Megan's little crush on Alan is so adorable and very understandable. If i met him i'd probs follow him and take photos too lol

oh and i want to kick the hell outta Greg, i hate him so much