Reviews for A Tale Of Two
I read BoTB a year ago and loved it. You write well but you also write funny and I love the blend. The interactions between Jace and Clary had me in tears. I just started a tale of two cities but I know I'm going to love it. I'm reading this at work and the suck my Dickens part had me cracking up and praying no one would walk in.
Turtlet chapter 8 . 7/10
Youknow the phrase calm before the storm, that is currently tessa
starlight chapter 26 . 7/4
Hey from South Africa!

Thanks for writing this fanfic. I enjoyed it immensely and am still hoping you'll write more like this someday.I recntly finished TID so this was a good place to reminisce over my favourite characters, including Will and Jem. Ah, one can't help but learn to love the Herondale boys!

Thanks once more. :-)
MaybeInAnotherLife chapter 26 . 4/15
Aww this was a good story
MaybeInAnotherLife chapter 20 . 4/15
HOLY I’m screaming
MaybeInAnotherLife chapter 19 . 4/14
AHHH what this is so good!
FanFicFan chapter 26 . 4/11
You are an incredible author and this story was amazing
I highly commended it to the whole entire world️
Dominic sherwood...not celeb crush at all (insert cheesy wink here)...but just look at his perfect face...his eyes... His hair...ahhhhh
FanFicFan chapter 23 . 4/11
This is an amazing story which was written so well.
I really appreciate the time you spent on writing this and loved the time I had reading it.
#bigfanrighthere
foolofatook001 chapter 26 . 4/10
Wow! I quite liked this story! Everyone is so in-character the entire time, and I absolutely love the way you write Will and Tessa - they're my favorites anyway, but you did them very well together. (Also, I love Will's t-shirts - they're so clever :)
All around, a job well done.
- foolofatook
ZaneNassour chapter 13 . 3/15
Sorry, this has nothing to do with this chapter, but I just noticed that you like the Grisha trilogy and Throne of Glass, and me too! Plus the Hunger Games and many more, but especially Tyron of Glass! Can't wait for book #7!
fuck chapter 26 . 3/8
i love oyu soo soos soooo much . my darling jyu downt eban nwaw how muck i lub jyu1
OUYOREEV N chapter 24 . 3/8