Reviews for A Tale Of Two
Zane Nassour chapter 20 . 2/9
Oh my god what? I need to continue! Should I still be reading at 3 in the morning?!
Zane Nassour chapter 19 . 2/9
Oh, it's just amazing!
Zane Nassour chapter 14 . 2/9
Oh my god! Ok, so I'm just imagining walking in on is, and...um, this is SUPER awkward! But I LOVE IT I ADORE IT!
Rina chapter 26 . 1/31
I swear u r the best FanFiction writer ever! I love u!
YOU MENTIONED VINES ! :( CRYING SO HARD ARGH
Wow! This story is so intense! I'm so glad that I found it late and don't have to wait for the next chapters.
Oh my gosh! I didn't see that coming at all! Poor Tessa! I thought Clary was going to tell her about the pact and break her heart, but this is far, far worse. I'm sure that she'll find out that Will actually does care for her, but that doesn't make up for the pain she is feeling now. (Great job of writing this.)
Wow! Tessa kissed Will! :-D

(Lol...it is Happy New Year...but it's 2018, not 2015...unbelievable that I'm reading this 3 years later.)
Wow this story is AMAZING
clockless night chapter 26 . 1/5
So this is my favourite fanfiction ever holy fuck. This made me a happier person. When you publish a book for real you better believe I'll buy it my friend. Jesus Christ this was just... so good. Thank you for this!
Lisamalvina chapter 26 . 1/4
Wow, this was just incredible. I recently read the battle of the bands fic and I knew that I would love this one too and well... you did not disappoint. I also would like to point out that I love the way you write Valentine. I've never read anything as funny before I swear. So thank you for writing this fic!
ZaneNassour chapter 12 . 1/2
Oh wow! This was strange! But valentine is amaizng in both this and BotB!
ZaneNassour chapter 11 . 1/2
Oh it's so good! I ove how how both of them share an incredibl similar thought: to find out the secrespts of the other. Haha! I can't wait to read more!
ZaneNassour chapter 10 . 1/1