Reviews for A Tale Of Two
eclecticfandomer chapter 26 . 4/30
Just finished and its sooo good. I really hope you write another story. Claps and hats. Your writing is fantastic.
~EC
eclecticfandomer chapter 3 . 4/29
Ok. So you know when youre caught between the land of the feels and the land of the cringe where all you can do is put the story down and have like... A mini freak out... This entire chapter. Also this is my first time reading a fan fic for tmi or anything else by clare and, since your writing is sooooo good, i think youve ruined me for the lesser fics.

~EC
greasy snivellus chapter 26 . 4/26
i like your sense of humor
EmmaCarstairs01 chapter 26 . 4/13
I can't believe I only discovered this now... It was absolutely the best TMI/TID fanfic I've read. Thank you so so much xoxo
this story is so so so ridiculously phenomenal and I’ve reread it about thirty-six million times just because I adore it so much and I know I’m about five years too late but THANK YOU for writing it
clacepercabeth4ever chapter 26 . 3/22
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I'm a HUGE fan of your stories!
I absolutely love them, and they're definitely some of the best works I've ever seen on the site. Thank you for writing these amazing stories, I've reread BotB and AToT SO many times already (and I only just read them pretty recently, so you could say I'm a bit obsessed). Your stories always make me laugh, and I think that you're an amazing writer. I hope that you continue writing more stories here someday, but if you don't it would be completely understandable.
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 11 . 3/7
Low-key kinda think alec and tessa would really be good friends
fifespice chapter 26 . 2/9
totally loved it
fifespice chapter 23 . 2/9
love it the herondales better watch out lol
fifespice chapter 22 . 2/9
wowo bombshell
fifespice chapter 21 . 2/9
so sweet clace are in love but willsan idiot
fifespice chapter 20 . 2/9
so jace was the honourable one as imogen didnt give him his trustfund but will did poor tess
fifespice chapter 16 . 2/9
i love it robbers who cook hilarious
fifespice chapter 15 . 2/9
thise siblings sure like to vomit but ha serves the boys right assholes
fifespice chapter 14 . 2/9
he he clary has no luck what will jon do next
1,912 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »