Reviews for A Tale Of Two
Alex chapter 1 . 9/4
Hey,
these past few days I reread your story. I've read it a few years back and I wanted to read it again, because I remembered it to be really great and ... I was right.
This story is fantastic and i just wanted to tell you again how much I love it and I hope you will write something as great as this soon :)
Omg just only found this story and I love it ur so talented.
Puppy 17 chapter 26 . 8/27
Wow. Just wow. This story was fabulous! It was the best crossover I have ever read and will probably ever read! I honestly can't see another crossover comparing to this one. I actually started reading BotB a while ago but never finished it so it will be my next project :). I absolutely love Valentine and his precious Switzerland, his personality is hilarious. He is definitly whipped, it's funny how he follows Jocelyn's every instruction. It would love to read your original work! Whenever you get around to writing your book(s) please let us know on your profile or something, your books are definitely something I want to read!
Puppy 17 chapter 20 . 8/27
But she said her boyfriends name was Nathan...
Puppy 17 chapter 12 . 8/26
SWITZERLAND!
Puppy 17 chapter 1 . 8/26
Wow Jem, leaving Tessa for a violin? Ghastly. But I really do love Tessa's values.
You forgot a t-shirt: I Want to F. Scott Fitzgerald.
hs1dlpxoxo chapter 1 . 7/21
I loved everything except for that there was too much focus on will and Tessa. I wish it were centered towards Jace and clary. It felt like reading a Will Tessa fanfic instead of a Clace fabric. But other than that, I loved the whole story
Chocolateflower chapter 26 . 7/19
This was simply amazing! Amazing! :D
I comepletely adore this story!
'T. !
ElectricTurtle747 chapter 13 . 4/27
Was there a specific band you were talking about that Will was supposed to be reviewing?
v chapter 26 . 4/18
I loved this fanfic so much. It brought tears to my eyes as well as happiness and I love how you managed to make an awesome new storyline from TMI and TID characters. I haven't come across a fanfic like this in a while and this one was really special. Thank you so much for writing it️
So I basically read this fanfic when it first came out, and I remember waiting for it chapter by chapter. At the time I was really into the Mortal Instruments and Infernal devices series. I grew out of my fascination for the books, but I kept coming back to this story. And everytime I came back and re read it,at times certain chapters and at times the entire fanfic, I would burst into fits of laughter some where along the way. I would like to thank you for this amazing piece of writing,that is literally one among the million on this site, and wish the very best for you!
DamnLasers chapter 20 . 2/18
I love how after every disclaimer you say something that is related to the story. Yes I realized. Anyway, as soon as I read the disclaimer I was like oh no.
1,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »