Reviews for The Ceremony of Innocence
sawyerzelda chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! buffy is 1 of my fav shows! u r a great writer...im glad i found someone who likes writing as much as i do! thanx 4 supplying me with something to read this morning!
Queen Boadicea chapter 10 . 3/3/2003
Thanks for a great B/G story. I even like Giles' reticence at the end of the story. It reminded me of Professor Henry Higgins question. "Where the devil are my slippers?"
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2003
smile. I'm so sad that it's over. And he didn't even say "I love you". Booho! Otherwise, great stuff!
DragonKatGal chapter 10 . 2/28/2003
I'm a complete sucker for B/G stuff, even if it is only mentioned and not realized! Awesome work!

Toodles.

K.
truth chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Join the Anti-B/S mailing list and express your disgust for this horrible couple. We share recommendations of anti B/S fanfics and dissect episodes on the basis of how Spike-unfriendly they are. If they are Spike-friendly, we rip them to shreds. We also bash B/Sers, TPTB, and JM plus contribute any news articles pertaining to the subject. Join us at group/anti_buffyspike/
btvs chapter 9 . 2/13/2003
write more its great
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 2/13/2003
And once again, this evil has no name. Whatever you pick, it's got to be better than the First Boredom, I mean, the First Evil.
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 1/20/2003
Boy, this story just keeps getting better and better. I left if for awhile because I was disheartened by the idea that Giles would just abandon his more tender feelings for Buffy. But the idea that the core of Buffy's little group-herself, Xander, Willow and Giles-be brought back together is a very appealing one. The return of the original Scoobies is a fine notion. Kudos, too, for referring to M.C. Escher (though I think the reference will be lost on most people).
EnigmaSphinx chapter 8 . 1/8/2003
Still reading, still avid to learn how all of this will end... Don't give up. So many promising authors yield up their works when too few readers offer meaningful feedback. Don't become one of them. This is a well-written and interesting tale, definitely a character study and a VERY good one.

Stick to it. PLEASE don't leave us hanging.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2003
Wonderful. I hope that ch 9 will come quickly!
chelsea chapter 8 . 1/6/2003
i like this story especially the Anya and Xander moments lol :) keep it going!
just somebody chapter 7 . 12/28/2002
nooooooo u have 2 write more hurry write more
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2002
Good. I really enjoy, write more!
again chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
oops! i forgot to read the rest of the chapters! OMG! tara's helping them out! awesome! maybe they'll be rewarded and she'll come back? lol... very very cool fic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
this was so beautifully written! i love it. love willow confiding in giles re: tara, loved giles telling willow how much he loves her and all the scoobs wihtout it turning into a incentuous romp like writers tend to do. I loved how you described Tara most though and how you mentioned Willow thought it should have been her by the window. Deep stuff! cant wait to read more and do hope things end up well with the scoobs and giles... he was certainly needed in sunnydale.