Reviews for Comes Back to You
odd34 chapter 2 . 9/6/2019
I really like this story, the ending is great!
GloomyShoujo chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
omg this is too lovely!;_; this was so beautifully written and i loved loved loooved the setting! it's so nice to find a good fic like this with ash and may being older!:") i really loved how u didn't portray drew as a monster; i mean yeha he was mean but some fics go overboard. i feel like he wouldn't be that bad tbh; i feel like it'd turn out more like serena's and ash's relationship; but tbh i liked how u made both of their relationship problems different. i also LOOOOVE the idea of ash being a dad even if they're not biologically related! i feel like he'd love her from the bottom of his heart! it's just too cute! tbh i think that's one of my fav parts! i wish this fic would be longer and explore ash and mays relationship especially their relationship with their daughter and how drew handles it etc. etc. but! the ending nonetheless is SUPER sweet and adorable!
sorry i keep going on and on but i just loved it a lot! like urghhh u did such an amazing job ur a very amazing writer keep it up!
Joe chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
It didn't suck. End of.
Bulbreon chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
This is essentially my new favorite story ever, even if it's only 2 chapters. What the flippin' balls how could you have ever doubted yourself over this, it was completely beautiful. Idec that there was quite a bit of punctuation errors, that was the most beautiful piece of work I've ever read. Loved it.
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
OMG I'm frickin' crying that was so sad ;-;. And it's only the first part!
MjrGenMatt chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
This is the perfect blend of excellent story telling and detail. Not too long for it's own good, yet long enough to make it feel genuine. Well done. I'd almost Luke to read a story like this even twice as long!
ZachaRicO chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
You really don't give yourself enough credit. This is a deep, rich story that's covered with errors in grammar and spelling. If you just fixed those up, then this story would be so much better, but it's already pretty rich as it is.

In terms of story, the main flaw is the sheer amount of exposition in the first chapter. Everything in there is exposition. Truth be told, I can simply read the second chapter without reading the first chapter and gather the general gist of the first chapter. Sure, you go into a lot of detail there, but there's too much exposition and too little action in there.

Moving on, the second chapter is easily the better half of the story. Mostly action, though the metaphors you use to describe Ash's and May's eyes are overdone. But there are plenty of deep themes here, most prominently the theme of living a facade vs. living an authentic life. The contrast between MayxDrew and MayxAsh is clear as day. That's something I like.

Overall, this is a great story that just needs serious revision. On another note, sorry it took so long for me to review. I don't know if you remember, but you asked me to read and review this story back in November, and I said I would do that as soon as I could. I read it a while back, but I've only just got to reviewing it. Yay me, but I digress. Keep up the good work, and I hope you improve with time!
healylite chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I loved it! I couldn't help smiling with the May's Expedition reference and how she is going into journalism. I always always thought that would be perfect for her, and it was so cute that Ash remembered it too! And I loved the little details like how it was always easy for them to talk to each other, but Drew and Serena hovering around stopped them. It was really cute and I'm glad they found happiness in the end though part of me still hopes Drew has visitation rights haha I'm so curious what your original direction for the story was! Love it really sweet and all the May parts were so sad (felt so bad for her).
LittleMissMidnight chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
I LOVE THIS. LIKE THE PLOT AND IDEAS ARE SO REFRESHING THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW NICE IT IS TO READ.

Anyway besides the typos and common grammar mistakes this was a great read. The ideas were refreshing and new. The description was nice but i did find it odd the way your described the word 'eyes'. You wrote them as orbs or oceans and many others. Though I thank you for trying different ways to describe certain things maybe you should try to stick to words that are similar instead of jumping the gun and naming the word 'eyes' into something completely different like 'ocean'

Just rewording the word 'eyes' into something like 'looking' or 'viewing' would make reading 'orbs' or any other words you used to describes eyes a less awkward feeling to read.

Anyway keep up the great work and ideas.
Advanceforeverandafter chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Loved it!
Tokipelto chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Well, you did it, you made the first enjoyable Advance fic for me, a really mean it and made me like this pair a little bit, im really glad that you kept this writing style, describing how was life for both of them, no unnecesary drama, no overused plot for made good fic (really im a litle bit done of reading bretayal fics - funny thing in most of them May is in some way the cause of betrayal -, or the typical overdramatic love triangle between Ash, May and Drew, and many plots out there), and above that, this believable future fic. So in the end a relly good fic that need more visits, a little rushed at the end, but well you decide the pace for your fic.

Sorry for the overextended review and i hope to see more of you work in the future. bye
P.D.: Still hating contestshiping, really awful and lame ship (no offense)
aamaylover chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Beautiful
Just beautiful
This is an advanceshipping story that should be remembered.
Simply beautiful
dangfang42 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
The ending of the story was amazing and I really enjoyed it.
AdvancedLover chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
The last chapter was in two words 'Truly remarkable '
AdvancedLover chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Wow,a unique story . Different than any other advanceshipping story i have read . Keep it up