Reviews for On the Other Side
AngelicFairy chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
Aww! What a nice way to end! I luv happy endings. *Maura*
KyteAura chapter 8 . 1/4/2003
I just finish episode 26 of Inu Yasha and just heard of Sango's name, but figured I'll read this fic fic was so funny _ I find so much humor fic these days o So happy! Next you should do a Inu Yasha and Kagome one! Not fond of Kikyou .
jo-chan chapter 8 . 12/19/2002
I seldom have the opportunity to watch Inuyasha but when I get to see it, my absolute favorite couple is Sango and Miroku! Miroku is so kawaii, I'm so glad you were able to make such a wonderful fic about these two.

Keep up the great work!
Fate VII chapter 8 . 12/13/2002
heh heh heh.
crystalheart chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
i really really like this fic -
fireblaze chapter 8 . 12/8/2002
lol, kawaii! . nakakakilig! - (aw, poor Inuyasha... having to go through all that.. oh well, adds to the story..)
Jupiter's Light chapter 8 . 11/29/2002
LOL! _ I LOVE IT! SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTT! _
asgds chapter 8 . 11/29/2002
*Tear..this fic was awesome...is there gonna be more?
violettegal345 chapter 8 . 11/28/2002
LAST PART WAS HILARIOUS! ...omg...itz so sweet!_ sango/miroku is sooo kawaii! this fic was adorable!_ keep writing! i think the well scene was sooooo cute!_ keep writing! more miroku/sango!
The Jenx chapter 8 . 11/28/2002
THAT'S ABSOLUTLEY TOTALLY AWESOME! I LOVE IT! REALLY GREAT ENDING! Wow... well, toodles.
asgds chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
Hooohohohohoho! Miroku's such a perv!
Fate VII chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
Somehow I doubt he'll remember to cut off his hand..._
opal eyes chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
this is getting interestinger by the minute
AngelicFairy chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
::shakes head:: Tsk, tsk...Miroku..when will that perverted monk ever ever learn? Maybe now since he realizes he loves Sango! Continue continue! This is soo interesting! *Maura*
somatogenic chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
*sigh* will he ever learn?

anywho, as it's a bit pointless asking stupid questions (he'll never learn) I'll just shower you with praise.

THIS IS SUPER GOOD! YOU'VE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS SOOOOON!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »