Reviews for On the Other Side
bellezagotica chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
haha! i love how u tortured inuyasha by making him fall from the roof at the end! i can only imagine how hysterical houshi-sama can be without sango around...
bellezagotica chapter 1 . 4/15/2004 miroku WASN'T able 2 get through the well, right? lol miroku is so funny & thats why we all love him very much! kawaii houshi-sama
dEeYaN chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
OMG! This must be one of the sweetest fic ive ever read! I love it so much...
The idea's just cool. And you managed to make it all angsty and humour at the same time. The bit about Inuyasha in the end was just priceless... This is definately on my top fave stories! M/S rocks!
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
Great twist! I love it! It's awesome. I wonder what Miroku will do now that he's invisible... *grins*
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Ah, so Playboy Miroku returns! Muahaha! And I was write about the Sango/Hojo stuff, huh? Cool! _ So, g2g! C ya in the next chapter!
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
What will Sango do! How will Miroku react? Will Inuyasha even tell him? Why did Kagome exaggerate? Did she WANT to make Miroku jealous? I must read on!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Wow! So cool! I wonder if this will be Sango/Hojo pairing, or Sango and an OC? _ I can't wait to read more!
AngelicFairy chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
Aww! What a nice way to end! I luv happy endings. *Maura*
KyteAura chapter 8 . 1/4/2003
I just finish episode 26 of Inu Yasha and just heard of Sango's name, but figured I'll read this fic fic was so funny _ I find so much humor fic these days o So happy! Next you should do a Inu Yasha and Kagome one! Not fond of Kikyou ~.~
jo-chan chapter 8 . 12/19/2002
I seldom have the opportunity to watch Inuyasha but when I get to see it, my absolute favorite couple is Sango and Miroku! Miroku is so kawaii, I'm so glad you were able to make such a wonderful fic about these two.

Keep up the great work!
Fate VII chapter 8 . 12/13/2002
heh heh heh.
crystalheart chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
i really really like this fic -
fireblaze chapter 8 . 12/8/2002
lol, kawaii! . nakakakilig! - (aw, poor Inuyasha... having to go through all that.. oh well, adds to the story..)
Jupiter's Light chapter 8 . 11/29/2002
asgds chapter 8 . 11/29/2002
*Tear..this fic was there gonna be more?
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »