Reviews for On the Other Side
violettegal345 chapter 8 . 11/28/2002
LAST PART WAS HILARIOUS! ...omg...itz so sweet!_ sango/miroku is sooo kawaii! this fic was adorable!_~ keep writing! i think the well scene was sooooo cute!_ keep writing! more miroku/sango!
The Jenx chapter 8 . 11/28/2002
THAT'S ABSOLUTLEY TOTALLY AWESOME! I LOVE IT! REALLY GREAT ENDING! Wow... well, toodles.
asgds chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
Hooohohohohoho! Miroku's such a perv!
Fate VII chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
Somehow I doubt he'll remember to cut off his hand...~_
opal eyes chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
this is getting interestinger by the minute
AngelicFairy chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
::shakes head:: Tsk, tsk...Miroku..when will that perverted monk ever ever learn? Maybe now since he realizes he loves Sango! Continue continue! This is soo interesting! *Maura*
somatogenic chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
*sigh* will he ever learn?

anywho, as it's a bit pointless asking stupid questions (he'll never learn) I'll just shower you with praise.

THIS IS SUPER GOOD! YOU'VE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS SOOOOON!
Cydah chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
LOL, poor Miroku! trying to be good and a pervert at the same time heheeh
Clump chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
hahahahaha

funny and sweet! yay!

favorites list...
Fate VII chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
What happens when Sango wants a shower in the morning, dare I ask?
The Jenx chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
OMG, you are SUCH a good author! This was the best chapter yet, I must admit. Although an explination of why he's invisible but can still toutch her WOULD be nice. Or, for that matter, what's going on w/ Sanog, why SHE came through the well here. Write more soon, pelase!
asgds chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
Poor Miroku...heh..dude...check out my new Inu-Yasha meets The Jerry Springer Show fic!

Update soon!
Jupiter's Light chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
SWWWWWWWEEEEEEEETTT! _ Write more ASAP! :)
AngelicFairy chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
Awww! Poor Houshi-sama! Kawaiiness! And I liked the little Inu/Kag tidbit. _ *Maura*
opal eyes chapter 5 . 11/17/2002
invisible miroku locker rooms ?

_