Reviews for On the Other Side
Cydah chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
LOL, poor Miroku! trying to be good and a pervert at the same time heheeh
Clump chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
hahahahaha

funny and sweet! yay!

favorites list...
Fate VII chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
What happens when Sango wants a shower in the morning, dare I ask?
The Jenx chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
OMG, you are SUCH a good author! This was the best chapter yet, I must admit. Although an explination of why he's invisible but can still toutch her WOULD be nice. Or, for that matter, what's going on w/ Sanog, why SHE came through the well here. Write more soon, pelase!
asgds chapter 6 . 11/23/2002
Poor Miroku...heh..dude...check out my new Inu-Yasha meets The Jerry Springer Show fic!

Update soon!
Jupiter's Light chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
SWWWWWWWEEEEEEEETTT! _ Write more ASAP! :)
AngelicFairy chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
Awww! Poor Houshi-sama! Kawaiiness! And I liked the little Inu/Kag tidbit. _ *Maura*
opal eyes chapter 5 . 11/17/2002
invisible miroku locker rooms ?

_
Jupiter's Light chapter 5 . 11/17/2002
sweet! WRITE MORE ASAP! ;;;
AngelicFairy chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
Aww! Poor Miroku being invisible! Please continue! And...is there by any chance going to be some Inu/Kag romance too? Even a bit? Just asking! _ *Maura*
The Jenx chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
Why is he invisible! Argh! That little passage in the middle was a lil confusing- y did Kagome gape when Sango's dad came in?
Fate VII chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
Invisible Miroku? That means...Sango can't see him to smack him over the head with heavy objects. The horror! ;)
The Jenx chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Awwwwwwwww! :(
The Great Thing chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Omg! You're a Inuyasha fan too? How come I never see you writing here? Stupid head! _! Unfortunatly I don't like the paring SxM isntead I care for SxS SesshoumaruxSango just because of "Soledad" by Thunk. It's a awefully good story!
warriorGL chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
gah! so cute! these too are too much! *grins*

will she come back? huh? huh? huh? *jumps up and down like a hyper shippu* gotta know what happens next!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »