Reviews for On the Other Side
Jupiter's Light chapter 5 . 11/17/2002
sweet! WRITE MORE ASAP! ;;;
AngelicFairy chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
Aww! Poor Miroku being invisible! Please continue! And...is there by any chance going to be some Inu/Kag romance too? Even a bit? Just asking! _ *Maura*
The Jenx chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
Why is he invisible! Argh! That little passage in the middle was a lil confusing- y did Kagome gape when Sango's dad came in?
Fate VII chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
Invisible Miroku? That means...Sango can't see him to smack him over the head with heavy objects. The horror! ;)
The Jenx chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Awwwwwwwww! :(
The Great Thing chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Omg! You're a Inuyasha fan too? How come I never see you writing here? Stupid head! _! Unfortunatly I don't like the paring SxM isntead I care for SxS SesshoumaruxSango just because of "Soledad" by Thunk. It's a awefully good story!
warriorGL chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
gah! so cute!~ these too are too much! *grins*

will she come back? huh? huh? huh? *jumps up and down like a hyper shippu* gotta know what happens next!
Fate VII chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Awwww...synchronicity!
Jupiter's Light chapter 4 . 11/14/2002
SWEET! I love it! write more soon! .
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
POOR MIROKU! Abandoned by Sango! *sniff* (not) well, anywayz, great job!
FranceGamble chapter 3 . 11/10/2002
Very good so far. I have one thing though, Shippo is a fox, not a wolf..._ Just thought you should know. I hope to keep reading this fic. Very good job on your writing.

~*~France~*~

P.S. If you wish to, read something of mine.
The Jenx chapter 3 . 11/10/2002
Awww! :( That's no fun! U'd better write more!...Not yet? ... What if I begged?
Fate VII chapter 3 . 11/10/2002
Miroku's not very good at lying to himself, now, is he?
Emmi-chan chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
XD! This fic has me totally cracking up*_* CONTINUE! But, one thing...please refer to Inu Yasha as Inu Yasha and not just Yasha...it's kindof annoying...
The Jenx chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Oh no! Poor Miroku! Poor SANGO! O.o; WRITE OR BE PURSUED BY THE PURPLE FUZZMONKEYS!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »