Reviews for Psi Effect
MrRoseWater chapter 13 . 9/3
well of course detroit is badly representing earth, its detroit.
Echosofsix chapter 43 . 8/7
I enjoyed your story only 1 flaw
asari don't look like humans
In mass effect 2 on Illus (asari world) 3 guys are having a bachelor party 1 human 1 turian 1 salarian
Each describing the asari table dancer as a female version of their race turian describes her face plates salarian described her head horns human says "no way look at her belly button" before trialling off. Each see a different thing it's funny noone catches that but it's true
This. Is. Epic!
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 12 . 7/27
I don't know why but I really liked Liskk. I hope he shows up later in the story, I feel like Vorcha are underused as characters.

I really like this whole Tatooine vibe that you've got going for Krolus.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 9 . 7/26
That part with the Elcor was adorable and hilarious. I like how Eclipse is using the XCOM formula to their advantage.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 7 . 7/26
Hah! I love Ilena's personality! That section where she was dreaming about Shepard, Chakwas, and chocolate was laugh out loud funny!
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 4 . 7/26
Holy shit that was awesome! Wrex vs Shepard!
Loatroll chapter 43 . 7/14
Fantastic read, hell you even managed to make Saren not quite a douchebag.
Thanks for the great read :-)
LuckyFractal chapter 42 . 6/30
I have been blessed. Blessed!

You, sir author, are something special. Let me unpack that.

Many moons ago I found this story, when it only had couple chapter to it's name. Loved it then, forgot to fave it and it slipped my mind.
Rediscovering this story with thirty or so extra chapters on top was a magical moment.

Then finding out that this same author wrote the fanfic that got me into the MLP fandom in World of Ponycraft Seven years ago? Mind blowing.
Awesome. You're amazing. Looking forward to every update.
john777 chapter 43 . 6/16
keep writing
sonic chapter 43 . 5/13
I liked the chapter!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 35 . 5/12
Reading about the response Tevos, Soulon and Sparatus had towards the psionic potential of the Humans got me thinking about how it would feel to be in such a situation. My first thoughts are that in such situations it is sometimes best to follow your gut instincts/heart rather than what your mind or experiences tell you. In this case, Ilena pretty much covers this by her inner conflicts that play out. In the end, Ilena seems to have decided to rely on her gut for what is the best course of action.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 31 . 5/11
One of the aspects of your later chapters that confused me is the chronology of events that each storyline covers. I definitely found it disorientating not knowing exactly how much time has passed, or what part of the timeline the different mini story arcs were being told in. However, once I got to the Holiday's with the Humans Chapter Part II, I started to get acclimated to the switches between different stories. I guess it was a bit of a change going from how you were writing the first twenty-some chapters to how you started telling your story after leaving Korlus.

Once I got past the change in the storytelling style I found that I was able to get back into the groove of each story arch as I went from one chapter to the next. Although at times I wished that I was being told things from the viewpoint of Ilena as I had missed knowing what she had been up to since I heard from her last.

Thanks for the highly entertaining story! I look forward to reading your latest updates.
Axccel chapter 27 . 5/3
Minimum dreadnaught size is eight hundred meters. This human ship is more than eight hundred meters.

It kind of amuses me writers constantly give the Citadel things like heavy cruisers, destroyers, discharge ships, logistics ships, tanks, air support, artillery, and basically everything else any military worth the name would have. Because the canon Citadel species lack all those things and more.

Just like human cunning undermines them. We have more cruisers than the Turians but, you see...Alliance cruisers are seven hundred ninety-nine meters long...heh heh heh! Dreadnaughts are at least eight hundred meters long. We are so awesome!
Revliledpembroke chapter 8 . 3/22
Commander/Captain Bailey mentions a "Dilinaga Concert Hall" at one point. Odd that someone would name a concert hall after a war hawk who disappeared around the time of the Krogan Rebellions. People usually name those types of buildings after "great patrons of the arts." Art patrons aren't often war hawks (as they'd think the money could be better spent elsewhere).

Also, then Krogan Rebellions were 1400 years ago. Asari have a 1000 year lifespan (I imagine you can already see the problem). Dilinaga was already a Matriarch when she left (putting her anywhere from 700-1000, roughly speaking). So, for her to be alive today, she'd be 2100-2400 years old.

Granted, the wiki does say they can "live over 1000 years," but living TWICE as long seems waaaaaaaaaaaay too much to be probable (or even possible). We don't have 180 (according to the CIA Factbook as per Wikipedia, that's double the average human "life expectancy at birth" in Monaco) year old people walking/rolling (wheelchairs) about, after all.
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »