Reviews for Parenthood
Maso Neko-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Great chap
V-Bird chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
In front of them stood Karin and to her side, a boy. A boy with a face that looked eerily similar to Sasuke's...

**************

*GASP*

IT'S KARIN!

Succubus! I bet she stole Sasuke's...Essence, and inseminated herself!
V-Bird chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
As Sasuke's lips made his way to his wife's and their eyes met in the darkness, his rubies reflecting off of her emeralds, he had one thought.

I love my "boring" life.
**************

Amen. If it's THAT sort of life :D
Hektols chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
And so, Sasuke and his family got their happy ending.

Great fic.
Hektols chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
So Yashin was the son of one of the men that Sasuke killed in his quest for revenge? A great idea that makes a lot of sense.

Very good fights and excellent resolution.
Hektols chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Finally the mysterious enemy appeared.

Good point with the Kirigakure no Jutsu to fight the Sharingan and the Rinnegan, one of the original story's biggest plot holes was that nobody thought about using it to fight those eyes.
Hektols chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
It's nice that Sosei seems to be integrating into Sasuke's family.
Hektols chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Poor Takuma, no longer the eldest brother and his position as heir now threatened by the arrogant prodigy.

Konoha's guards are really incompetent considering how easily assassins manage to get into the village.
Hektols chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Good twists with Takuma's team mates.

Well, Sosei appeared, it will be an interesting meeting.
Hektols chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Poor Karin and Sosei but at least Sakura was really comprehensive with Sasuke.

So Naruto put his best friend in charge of a team with his own daughter, his best friend's son and a boy he clearly sympathizes with, it will be a miracle if he is not accused of nepotism.
Hektols chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
By the way the chapter is writen it looks like Naruto and Karin are not aware that they are related, had Naruto knew that he would have done his best to keep in contact with her.
Hektols chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
It's nice that Naruto approves Takuma.

So it looks like Sasuke has an unknown bastard son with Karin, I wonder if the kid was conceived before Sakura and him became an item.
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Good begining, this is what could have happened in the original if Sasuke didn't have so many issues.
urkbun chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
Definitely one of my all time favourites! This story has it all-romance, intense action sequences, humour, a wonderfully vivid environment, and intriguing characterizations.
My favourite character has got to be Takuma, with his calm and caring personality, and his drive to fulfill his goals in life. His character is also extremely relatable, I find, and this adds to the realistic quality of this story.
Thank you, most esteemed author, for taking the time to gift us with this fic! :)
kumi chapter 10 . 1/6/2015