Reviews for Fate: ZeroNight
This story is quite good, I like it a lot, hope you update soon
Mithos Yggdrassil chapter 20 . 7/28
Interesting story. But the pacing... killing me. I think that not even a whole week, or two, have passed since everything began. Think it was said in a note that this arc would last only two more chapters and this is now in chapter 20. The arc is interesting, but not so much that I find myself wanting to see how it ends. I actually find myself skimming these recent chapters to get to the end and see if the story advances.
Dreadlust11 chapter 20 . 7/14
I read 1-20 and your writing seems better. I am also excited for future chapters. cx
Master of Dragons God chapter 14 . 7/14
Nice chapter,
Master of Dragons God chapter 9 . 7/14
Nice chapter
Hermes tonsils chapter 20 . 7/11
Continue
Srey chapter 20 . 7/1
Hmm, I'm going to say, his power feels pretty fair within the nasuverse. That whole universe is made from HAX. Fate has a spear that reverses causality, Zero had Chtulhu, tsukihime has mystic eyes of death perception, then you got some of the 27 DAA, like Night of Wallachia, or Forest of Einnashe... You get my point...

One thing I may disagree, is I feel you portray those blades as pretty much indestructible, which, even with his powers, shouldn't be the case. He denies nothingness, not wear, tear, melting... Or at least, that's what I understood.

Well, this fic has been fun to read, I'll just wait for the next chapter now
Srey chapter 16 . 7/1
hmm, looks like as good a place as any to review...

First of all, I've checked this story quite a while ago, but to me it felt like too much OOC and I had worries this would turn into a Sue fic (can't for the life of me remember the details).

But I recently came upon you Magi's Tale fic, which is good, and hearing you redid the beginning I went to give it another shot. Well, there was one scene in seven chapters that shook my suspension of disbelief, in chapter 2 and that's pretty much it. So, can't remember how it was before, but I can say now it is a pretty good story.

Zelretch still feels wierd, but then again, it's not like we know that much about him. I'll accept your characterization of him and the rest of the cast. There is one little thing bugging me, it's minor though: from the visual novels, I pretty much saw the moonlit world as less emotional... The executors feel human in their emotions, I always see them as colder and more professionnal. Then again, that might be only my view...

Also, I'm pretty sure Dead Apostles and DAA can't be killed the regular way at all, regardless of the time of day. They got some wierd concept that allows to rewind or deny their wounds or similar stuff, and as a result you need special mysteries and concepts to overcome theirs. Though indeed, they are stronger at night, and during full moons.

My last opinion, well, can't say if it's good or bad, butI feel your Shirou, in this fic, feels different than the other ones I've read so far (even including magi's tale), though it's not glaring, and it doesn't feel OOC. It's just how I feel about him.
Srey chapter 9 . 6/30
Shirou wanting to hurl from seing a few body parts or organs? Not likely. From the visual novel (and maybe the anime, not sure), he didn't even flinch when Rider activated Fort Andromeda and students started melting around him, instead he immediately went to find a way to stop the process. Rin even made a comment about how he didn't seem affected by such a gruesome sight.
bldude chapter 20 . 6/28
Good story, but...it moves so incredibly slow! D:
darkangelwp chapter 20 . 6/26
Well I'm deeply impressed.
And I agree with how you planned the whole nothing and false dreams bit. Very nice.
You also mentioned that ULBW isn't usable right now. So I'm curious as to how this fight it's going to turn out.
You also did a good job with character here. Magus pride getting in the way of reason. Shirou's plan was sound and then somebody had to argue. Honestly lots of characters in the nasuverse annoy the hell out of me. Shirou, despite his distortion and extreme Survivors Guilt is ironically the most understandable. He's a survivor, a victim, a soldier and a fighter. That bit about pride on the battlefield is just one example.
Anyway, i look forward to the next update!
Mernom chapter 20 . 6/25
The fight seems to be interesting, let's see how it turns out
Seems interesting, so next it's a battle against a vampire?
Mernom chapter 19 . 6/25
Next chapter is the action, was a long wait but it should be worth it based on other reviews
The chapter is ok, personally I don't see any need for improvement.