Reviews for Fate: ZeroNight
FractiousDay chapter 18 . 4/27
What a boring story. I don't care about or understand the motivations of any of the characters
Great story.
stevesgaming87 chapter 21 . 3/25
good story, hope you come back to it
OriksGaming chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
I have a couple problems with your AN up top. First, is that even allowed, dictating the terms of your review section? There are a number of situations where I could see someone reviewing and not specifically talking about the chapter.

Next, wouldn't anything relating to theories that you had Shirou use in teaching someone also be relating to the chapter? If you don't want people discussing your theories, keep your characters from explicitly saying them and don't talk about them in your author's notes.

You're saying that basically invalidating 80% of the reviews for this story wasn't an act of childishness or of anger? What was it then? You're not emotionless. If you liked the reviews, you would be happy with them. If they were generic to you, you wouldn't care about it. If you feel strongly enough to ban people for a type of review, then logically, you're angry at that type of review. And if you're not angry at it and just randomly decided to ban them, then yes, I would call that being childish. And this is assuming that you can even get them banned for it; it's far more likely that you're issuing empty threats for no other reason than to act out your frustration with a particular review.

On the topic of not being able to post a review about a related topic or another chapter in a particular chapter . . . I don't think it was very well thought out. All the time, people review a story and then come back to it months later. Oftentimes, they'll come by the chapter they chose to review on previously and either restructure their feelings about it or come up with new, better ideas and comments. Yes, has a 1 review per chapter policy, but that's mostly to stop the review section from being overcrowded or to stop someone from bloating their own review count. It's not because they really care about whether the review pertains to that specific chapter in the story or a previous one.

The review section is for people to say what they liked and disliked about the story in a place where other people can read their opinion- this includes theories that the author includes in the story. Responding to something you read in an author's note is fair game. Talking about other chapters should be fine as well; it's still about the story and, despite the review possibly being out of place, unless they're very vague, people should be able to understand what they're talking about.

Would you have a problem with someone criticizing your quality of writing . . . in the review section of a fanfiction? That would just be childish to the extreme- and by your terms, you would. Have a problem with it, that is.

On that note, you need to learn to differentiate between the various uses of commas and periods. Oftentimes, you use a comma in place of a period and, instead of two perfectly normal sentences, you end up with a lengthy eyesore of a run on sentence. And there are a lot of places where you should have used semi colons but didn't, simply using a comma in their place; by that, I mean that it seems like you don't even know what a semi colon is. Well, please look it up, because I do, and I cringe every time- at least twenty a chapter- I come across one of those situations.

You also need to check where you're putting apostrophes. They fit into a contraction or a possessive subject only, though you seem to forget to use them often when you should. And you use them a lot outside of those two uses, as evidenced by your lower author's note. You also have a real problem with repetition; you should get into the habit of using anaphora instead.

And here, we come to the conclusion. None of that above was relating to this specific chapter, unless you count Author's Notes as part of a chapter- which you don't seem to. And yet, I believe that I've brought up good and logical points, as well as given you constructive criticism. Technically, this review isn't legitimate(by your rules only; not the site's), but I invite you to try to get my account banned for it.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Wow, Zelretch seems rather unintelligent. I mean, he'd have to be in order to write a letter filled with that many spelling mistakes and awkwardly phrased sentences. Please edit your stories in the future. All joking aside, many of the errors so far have simply been punctuation errors or the misspelling of simple words. They don't make your story horrible, but they're very annoying and it would be nice if you went back and edited this story.
correnhimself316 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Whoops, there goes Emiya Shirou on yet another adventure...
Crashclown chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
I'd just like to point out, before he show his reality marble, that UBW shirou should have a slightlly different reality marble. In the end of ubw, during his fight with archer it changed to have a blue sky...so it should be a bit different, no?
BlazeWings chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
Hey man you don't sound like a douche you do whatcha gotta do! keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/15/2016
Pls update orz
Shadow of a Memory chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
Never mind, it seems that the application itself was bugging out on me
Shadow of a Memory chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
Chapter 14 seems like it was cut in half or something
Knight of Steam chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
Very interesting story and I hope you update the next chapter
kabs9000 chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
If you want to see what Iri's character us like, I suggest you watch fate zero
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 16 . 7/1/2016
A story about Shirou being able to clone himself, because he's "made of swords" would be a freaking hilarious crack one-shot. I dare you to write it or at least make a challenge out of the idea!
kewllewk chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Since when did Touko have the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception? I thought hers were Enchantment.