Reviews for Family Business
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 20 . 3/30
Loved the story. it made me cry and it made me laugh. It
Patstew chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Great story loved it! Thanks :D
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
Stole that day too...i dont think anyone else is allowed to have the spotlight.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Kinda stealing rose and emmetts moment huh?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
That was way to fast...just jump into bed together...that will solve everything.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
It dos seem like shes trying to buy them...who would feel comfortable with all the money she is throwing around?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Edward is a little shit. Do mot like him at all and if this is how he treats people i hope his business gets taken away
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Cause she can help your rude ass.
irelandk chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
:-)
maphie chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of the Viper.
maphie chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
So many layers to this Bella!
fuz chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
That was a fantastic story!
Thank you.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Sweet ending . . . with another pregnancy on the way. Loved that all the kids love each other and are so close. Really loved that part about the bullying and how the parents and the school fixed it together. Adored that they all vacation together on the island and that Bella had all the other houses built on it. I really wish Charlie could see his daughter and her family now. Be part of it. Thanks for the story ladies! Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
That was a fun chapter. The words she had for the promotions and the second retirement were wonderful. The wedding was super fun . . . he couldn't stop kissing her . . . adorable. Mile high club . . . fun. Finding out she's pregnant on the island . . . fun tip of the hat. The outbursts during Alice and Jasper's wedding . . . understandable, but not so cute. She should've excused herself from the remainder of the service quietly. The wedding party would've understood that, for sure. Would've liked more time with Bella, Edward and their new son . . . we had more time with RxEm's twins than you gave us with their own baby. Onto the epilogue . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Why would Mike ever think he even remotely had a chance with Bella? Better still, why in the hell would he even think he had any chance in hell of Edward's job? What a completely idiotic tool. He got everything he deserved . . . I'm just so sorry you resorted to violence against Bella to get him to that spot of justice. It could've been done differently to have his ways exposed . . . without harming Bella physically to do it. I was wondering when Rose was going to finally have the twinners. It seemed she was pregnant for so long. Very adorable proposal . . . surprising environment and just super cute.
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »