Reviews for Friends or more!
rayluva4 chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
good story, luv the plot, and that Kikyo was planning it all, very clever ending. i think you should make more inuyasha fics!
crookshanks2 chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
its okay
Hikari-sama chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
I can't really imagine Evil Kikyou trying to set up poor Inuyasha and Kagome, but I liked this fic anyway. :)
Sense of Life chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Kikyo's not as much as a whore to me anymore! I love your writing! keep it up!
Sense of Life chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
*Dances* The hug the hug the hug all right! loved it women! Write more Inuyasha stories cause I know you finished this one!
CrystalTears22 chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
HAHA, IT WAS FUNNY AND WIERD. BUT NOT TO BE MEAN COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. don't worry i suck at writting!
stupid chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
STUPID!
v-kwon chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
Heh-heh great pairings! Inu&Kag are just the cutest! But is Kikyou normally this nice? Lol im glad she is in this fic, though I still hold a grudge toward her... pfft!
Anyway, this was a great fic!
aphy69 chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
great chappie and story so far!
Hikari-sama chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
ok lol.. great chap, keep it up!
Siver-eyes Magician Girl chapter 4 . 5/16/2003
Nice, nice, and even nicer. Please continue, the Kikyou is on the loose. _
SexyLittleKitten chapter 4 . 5/6/2003
I think... Isn't Kikyou cheating to Inuyasha? Anyway this is a good story. I wanna see the next chapter soon!
super bitch chapter 4 . 5/5/2003
cool,update!
Xpeaches chapter 4 . 5/5/2003
It has a great plot. You should try to add in details and emotion to it though. It could make the story so much longer, and easier to follow (it won't be as fast-paced). Plus, your story will be 10x longer! lol!

Overall, I thought it was very suspenseful and made me want to drive a wooden stick through Kikyo's dirt heart ;] and backslap Inuyasha. What is wrong with Kagome? Kikyo with Inuyasha is not a light matter! -

Anyway, I hope you update soon! I want to know what is going on!
Demeter Goddess of Protection chapter 4 . 5/5/2003
This is wierd. Kinda like humor