Reviews for Liliko
Eriktheviking70 chapter 1 . 2/7
Time travel is convoluted but I enjoyed this sory.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
Great story, I like how you manage to write an interesting one-shot without cliffhanger but still have enough plot to be exiting about for reader.

There are several points that stood out for me though.
1) about the name you gave the time traveling kushina. Its sound a bit weird for me cause Lily is a western name and ~ko is a Japanese suffix. Adding lily and ko to make lilin is kind of weird sounding to me.
I don't mean to offend you, but i thought Yuriko sounds better.
I know using Yuriko (Lily Yuri and adding ~ko that means child) is cliché and was used to much to make Lily an uzumaki or Japanese in too many story., but it really sounds better than combining Lily and ~ko.
2) even if Lily save kushina and minato, that kushina should still got kidnapped right?!
Cause if that didn't happen then Haru wouldn't exist and there won't be another kushina to save the day
gginsc chapter 1 . 7/8/2021
Good story. I feel sorry for James and his friends, however.
oujiswan chapter 1 . 5/6/2021
Pobres merodeadores pero igual es muy buena historia
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/17/2021
No doubt Jiraya will be happy to see his student married to the twins.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
cool
gindensmi chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
I enjoyed this story!
RT89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
You don't mess with a kunoichi, especially a mother! Great story, you defiantly have me interested in your other HP/Naruto crosses.
MelancholyNaz chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
seem impossible but this is what fanfic for... Great crossover by the way... kushina/lily deserves to get revenge for what happen
Eluvia Umbra chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
But what about my darling Prince?
AlphaStatus21 chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
Nice story.
LLGuido chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
This was a pleasant surprise with a nice twist. Not my normal reading but held my interest and a good read. - LLGuido
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 1/3/2019