Reviews for Something's Come Undone
Star chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
This was so good. Please continue. I felt it was starting to get deeper and deeper.
Lila Goodman chapter 8 . 2/4/2017
Woah, your story is such a great one ! I just found it today and read without stopping ! I hope you'll continue it as soon as possible because I can't wait to read more. That's wonderful and I love your version of Karma and Amy ! Thanks for this amazing story. I hope to hear from you soon enough ! :)
Tomboi253 chapter 8 . 1/9/2017
Definitely looking forward to the next update! Great job:)
Gilltyascharged chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
I'm so glad you gave us a new chapter. I thought the song in the beginning did align perfectly with what Karma is going through, but I would've liked it if you had created lyrics or a poem yourself to try to describe how she may be feeling. I thought that was a super sweet moment between Penelope and Karma. I'm glad you gave us more insight as to why Amy and Penelope are so close and even gave us more insight to the fact that Amy's relapsed three times from whatever her addiction is. I'm hoping you'll tell us about what her addiction is soon. I think it was pretty fucked up of Karma to throw Amy's issues back in her face like that after Amy had just started to open up to her and everything. I'm looking forward to seeing what Karma's going to do to make it up to Amy in the next chapter and hopefully you'll have Lauren making an appearance at some point to visit Amy at rehab. Or maybe Lauren purposely doesn't visit Amy, cause I'm assuming she's had similar conversations with Lauren that she had with Karma about her being too weak when it comes to her past/present boyfriends. I'm excited for the next chapter.
ThatGayDork chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
AHHHHHHGH AMY BASED KARMA like ye she should have drilled it a bit harder into Liam but he really did say sorry. WOAH WHAT HAPPENED TO LAUREN? ruft in the friendship damn I wonder how this is gonna pan out.
Gilltyascharged chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
I liked how you purposely gave us a sexual innuendo in the beginning with the towels only for you to reveal that they were talking about portraits. I figured you were making it sound ambiguous for a reason. I like that Amy is finally starting to open up to Karma some more especially with revealing that she has a passion for art and the fact that she lost her father at such a young age. I agree with Amy, Karma needs to stop letting Liam slide so easily. He fucked up and she should've let him have it and she didn't. Although calling Karma weak here at the end may have been a step too far people have stopped being friends with other people for less things than being called weak. In real life it wouldn't be too far-fetched if they stopped being friends or hanging out altogether. I'm shocked Amy accidentally called Karma Lauren, I'm assuming Lauren made poor choices with guys herself like she did on the actual show. No doubt Karma is going to be bringing Lauren's name back up in a future conversation and Amy will have to tell Karma who Lauren is. I'm assuming like on the show Lauren is Amy's stepsister in this story as well. I hope we actually get introduced to Lauren in the story. Amy hinted that her mom would be visiting her, so maybe Lauren could tag along on this visit and come as well. On a different note I have a feeling Vincent is going to try to make a move on Karma at some point in this story since he obviously has a crush on Karma and now he knows Karma has a boyfriend. But is that going to deter him from making a move or will that just make him want Karma more? I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm so excited about any other possible reveals you have up your sleeves for this story.
Gilltyascharged chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
This was a good chapter. I really liked Amy's description of what it's like to have sex with a girl. It was clearly getting Karma all hot and bothered. I also like where you got the title of this chapter from. It sounds really clever and creative. Amy practically had sex with Karma using just her words. Haha, I thought it was hilarious that Amy said straight sex can't be all that boring or the world would've been gay a long time ago. That was sweet of Karma to get Amy those donuts as her prize. I'm seeing sparks igniting in this chapter between the two of them. They totally had a moment when Amy's eyes flickered to Karma's lips for that brief second. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Oh my gosh! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Didn't know if I was going to like this story but now all I know is that I need more. More please :-)
RazGoA chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
You're picking this back up. Oh man when I stumbled into "faking it" I hated the part where I was coming into the series as it was falling apart and ending. So I started reading all the stories I could find for it regardless of the summery (just had to be a karmy story) and I found tons of stories that were likely never to be picked up again and this was one of the ones I was hoping for more but never thought it would continue. I'm ecstatic that this has changed and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Oh man I'm so existed I don't even know what to say and I'm rambling.
KB chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
Great update! Can't wait for more:)
nuc chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
Great story. Please keep on writing it! There is a big need of faking it stories now that the show is no more :-(
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
Great story. Keep it going
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
YESSSSS! Thank you for coming back!
Gilltyascharged chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
I'm so glad you updated this story and are planning to finish the story. I hope we do find out what led to Amy's substance abuse in the first place. I don't think it's necessarily true that Amy would be in jail if she had killed someone. For example if someone came at her with a knife or tried to break into her house and she shot them, that would count as self-defense. If she didn't kill the person she'd be dead, I don't think they put people in jail in cases of self-defense. She could've killed someone in that instance, and felt super guilty about it which could've led to her downfall and her substance use disorder. It might sound farfetched, but everyone has a breaking point. It sounded like Karma was trying to imply that exact situation, that Amy might've killed the person on account of self-defense because in her words the situation was "unsafe". This example also reminds me of "Pretty Little Liars" when Aria shoved Shana off the stage in that theater because she was threatening her friends and was going to shoot them. Shana fell off and died instantly, Aria felt super guilty there for a while even though she had only acted in self-defense for her friends. People do fucked up things, I mean they never officially found Jack the Ripper or the Zodiac killer. So there are probably still plenty of murderers right now living a free life and plenty of innocent people rotting in jail. You should watch the show "Unlocking The Truth", all about trying to help individuals that are in jail but claim to be innocent. The guy that hosts the show spent ten years in jail for a crime he didn't commit and decided to help other innocent individuals stuck in jail. Either way, it's good to know Amy didn't actually kill anyone. I look forward to the next chapter.