Reviews for More Totally Random Love Hina Skits!
OH NO NOT AGAIN chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS HILARIOUS!
MasterMenthe chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Funny.

If I say any more, I fear I shall explode due to pent up laughter.

Oops, too late...

*BOM!*

-MasterMenthe
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Mutsumi as a jedi is a great idea, but she would have to belong to a fringe order that doesn't hav up it's backside. And who doesn't love the idea of Kanako and Motoka adding someone to spice things up? Why it would seem to be the foundation for any great epic fanfic!

As always I enjoyed these bursts of silliness.

Thanks for writing!

TharzDunN
Arto Taiki chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Whoa, man, that was way funny. Love the Shinobu/Seta thing. I always imagined Shinobu growing up and being totally opposite of her shy self!
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
this is a funny story i think that inuyasha thing my favortie part of the story you should make a story crossover with inuyasha&love hina i think that would be a killer story and it could be a funny love story i would think that would be a good idea if it was me!
crosseyedbutterfly2lazy2signin chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
-_-* *twitch* You know, if I weren't rolling on the floor with laughter from the other 7 sections, I just might have the strength to mallet you to the moon for the other two...LONG LIVE MOTOKO AND KEITARO, DAMMIT!

*coughs* Anywho... _;;

It was hilarious, MOST of them entirely plausible, and...I want Inu Yasha's sword...please? Pretty please?

CB
frograss chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Funny! I hope you do make this a regular series.
Wing'dCallisto chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
*_* I LOVE THIS! They were very funny. Especially the Star Wars one. That had me laughing right out loud. As for the first one, it brought back happy memories of the Van chasing Keitaro in Episode 5... *sniggers* These are fantastic. _ Nice job!
Daimyo Shi chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
please expalin why Keitaro is so happy in part one. I not sure how Seta could possible make too much difference. Oh the rest of this zanyness [don't you like that word] is great I love it I which I wrote stuff this good writer's block.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I loved every story! They were all hilarious!
Damien Grey chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
, it's Seta Noriyasu not Norisata

2.I need blood!Damned lightsabers,not leaving blood behind for me to drink after a battle

3.I like #8
Kana Himezaki chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
First off, it's Seta Noriyasu.

Next, I don't really think Naru would be a good choice for a "third party" in either Kanako or Motoko's mind. Maybe Shinobu...

Third, not to blow your bubble and toot my own horn but I came up with the whole Jedi thing a long time ago. Used to have a fic of that too but nobody read the damn thing. KanakoDarth Vader. Nuff said.

Walt Disney must be thawed, cremated and his ashes sent to the sun. Or impaled and cooked over an open flame.
Neongene chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
that was insane in the membrane, me likey! Try to turn these ideas into longer fics. I'm sure some of them would work really well. Ja Ne!
Kebinu chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
That was some weird stuff. Now I keep picturing Mutsumi doing those crazy sword moves Yoda did at the end of Episode 2. Lol.
ShinobuFan175 chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Story 8 was the funniest! I hope that doesn't happened to me either!