Reviews for Stubborn Shadow
zkianpour371 chapter 29 . 1/28
Best ending!(danzo)
zkianpour371 chapter 22 . 1/28
I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing it with us!:)
zkianpour371 chapter 5 . 1/27
how old harry is right now in naruto world?
Lover of Emotions chapter 31 . 6/18/2022
that is good. update soon please.
SHWAT chapter 21 . 4/21/2022
Raimuraito. Too much cringe.
SHWAT chapter 19 . 4/21/2022
Someone with close to eidetic memory still speaking in such a chopped up manner after so many days? You haven't experienced the learning speed of someone with eidetic memory, right? You can't just throw about words like that. My little brother with eidetic memory learned Espanol in two weeks, enought to speak day-to-day phrases fluently.
SHWAT chapter 9 . 4/21/2022
Why does Chiyo die anyway? Isn't that complete bullshit? Talk about zero consequences.
darkpercy5 chapter 31 . 3/6/2022
Please continue. I like it.
JasperK chapter 1 . 1/30/2022
Enjoyed this
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2022
Sabaku no Gaara, Sabaku no Kankurou, Sabaku no Temari.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2021
I think the Sand Siblings frame it a bit differently. Like it's not Sabaku Gaara but Sabaku no Gaara which kinda translates as Gaara of/from Sabaku with 'Sabaku' being the Clan.
blyandere chapter 11 . 12/13/2021
omg I super love this amazing chapter btw!
daniel210298 chapter 31 . 11/11/2021
This is an amazing story that I wish you would continue. The storyline is very promising and I feel that this could be turn into a beautiful narrative on your take on how Naruto would grow as a person, should he suddenly find himself with the responsibility of raising and nurturing a child. As is, we have seen tremendous growth in Naruto's maturity and rationality, while simultaneously we also see Harry's growth from a mute child that does not even understand the spoken language, to a growing boy with an admittedly stunted vocabulary for a six year old, which is understandable as he didn't learn the language untill he was four. Again, great potential in this story and I sincerely hope that you will one day pick it back up and once again let this world continue.
Awita De Coco1 chapter 31 . 10/29/2021
Por favor continúe, esta historia es de lo mejor que leí en mi vida
Inuclaw chapter 17 . 9/27/2021
finally! as much as everybody lives sasuke I cant... he is too much of a selfish cow... tbh

naruto could have very well taken that side and he having more reason too... but he didn't
2,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »