Reviews for Stubborn Shadow
AkabaneKazama chapter 1 . 8/18
Please...I beg you please update. I really love this fanfic. I re-red it for like...fifth times already TAT
Even if u will not update this year, at least tell me that u will not abandon this awesome fic TAT
Merlenyn chapter 31 . 8/3
Yay Danzo is gone and his Foundation is finished! XD And Mizuki is gone for good... lol now they just need to deal with Orochimaru, Sasuke (if he can even be redeemed at ALL considering what Naruto heard him ranting about to his clones), the rest of the Akatsuki... oh boy. So much still to fight! XD

But yay for Nanashi doing better, and hopefully Konohamaru will get some help from Inoichi or some other Yamanaka about his "not feeling like he fits in his body anymore" problems. Also hope that Nanashi keeps getting stronger so he doesn't get sick so much when he overuses his powers...
Gracie15Trowa chapter 31 . 7/30
I Love This Story I've Read It A Ton Of Times From Start To Finish (Chapter 31) I'm Just Sad You Won't Finish It As It's Almost Been Two Years... But I'm Hoping You'll Be Back Eventually?
Comatosechaos chapter 31 . 7/25
I've read this and twiced blessed shinobi twice now. I really believe you have a great original story for both. I can understand having trouble coming up with new chapters. Its up to you if you intend to finish them. I'll keep cheering you on no matter what you do because i think you are really talented.
KurayamiMitsu chapter 31 . 7/24
Update please!
LPWomer chapter 31 . 7/21
I love this story so much!~
Rikaraholic chapter 31 . 7/13
Awesome Story
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/11
;.; i just realized that this story hasnt been updated in over a year ;_;
paola chapter 31 . 7/10
la historia es interesante espero actualices pronto
GenkaiFan chapter 31 . 7/3
So how is life treating you these days? It is a shame that this story fell by the wayside. Any ideas on an update? I have really missed your writing. -GF
crazyman5005 chapter 31 . 6/25
thanks for the great read hope you come back to it again soon
Someone put them under a genjutsu or something, right. Like all those theories of how Dumbledore used love potions to get Romione and Hinny...

That's why Naruto was so angry and Sakura so obsessed? Because Sasuke threatened a child and she still thinks he hung the moon and the stars.
I wonder why Nanashi can't just call Naruto his brother.
Okay okay, I know authors love to add Japanese to their writing and go "oh look at me I'm fantastic at Japanese" and I've been tolerating it for a while now but you've progressively added more and more short phrases. Mate, some people only know how to say yes, tone it down a bit.

I've been watching that glossary list get longer and longer, and phrases are only passable for the little words like dobe, teme, or places like Hi no Kuni. You really don't need to say "let's go" in Japanese. That's where I draw the line because that's just ridiculous. Just stick to plain English!

Other than that I like this plot line and I especially enjoyed Naruto and Sasuke's bond breaking. I've always viewed that as a pretty toxic, one-sided relationship that was all Naruto giving and Sasuke taking. I'm glad that's done!
Mm...technically Nanashi should use 'onegai' to say please, not 'kudasai'. 'Kudasai' is a suffix that you add on to a word, it's not really a stand alone. But you can pass it off as Nanashi using his limited vocabulary. I was just clarifying because your glossary only says 'please'.

So yeah. Please as a word by itself is 'onegai'.
1,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »