Reviews for Stubborn Shadow
harrypotteryaoi12 chapter 1 . 11/21
i gotta say im a huge fan of this story and i hope you continue it, also I like that you throw japanese phrases in the story ,its fun for me to have to the search the meaning of the phrases. It really draws me more into the story.

pswhenever you get the chance, I hope you Update. soon!
Chill with the Japanese... If you wanted to use Japanese words then write the entire story in Japanese! Ni-san, kun/chan, aniki, even arigato are fine but anything else is just cringey.
Nodi chapter 1 . 11/11
Hiii please update chapter because it will be loss if this not be continued
Dumb chapter 10 . 11/7
i know u won't read this but in just gotta say not translating select words is the most annoying and dumbest thing I've ever seen
khatre chapter 26 . 10/31
Dang, I think I am caught up to anything I ever saw in shipuden... Its all new from here on out :P
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 6 . 10/2
While I love this story every time I read it I can't help but get annoyed that you throw Japanese phrases into the story. Like if you wanted to use your Japanese skills then write it in Japanese not english.
mishap chapter 31 . 9/25
I do hope that you have not completely lost your inspiration for this story as it would be a d*mn shame. It has intrigued and startled me with the twists and turns it has taken and I would truly love to read more.
snm1 chapter 31 . 9/19
️️️️️️️
poimeme90 chapter 2 . 9/10
The english and japanese mixing continues to annoy it's like he's bilinngual or sumn
Hello,
Thank-you for the story, it's really attention grabbing. It sucked me right in and I read the whole thing in about a day and a half. I hope this Covid pandemic hasn't gotten you down too badly. I hope you find the time to continue your writings because they help give people a break from the current world situation. I'm going to read another one of your stories now because I like your style.

TeaGrannie_mcmlxiii
Nad19 chapter 7 . 7/22
hmm, I think you should do well if you shorten the dialogue. pace it with description of the speaker of listener. I am not really into Naruto, but I admit this is quite interesting
917brat chapter 30 . 7/9
this is one seriously wonderful story that I would really love to read more of and hope that you update this again soon.
Kittyhell chapter 31 . 6/17
I barely found this story and I had to binge the story. It's amazing!
Blackmagicbird chapter 31 . 6/2
You updated last time was five years ago? I want know what next happen? I love this story!
aira chapter 31 . 6/1