Reviews for Stubborn Shadow
The care and protection the two Uzumaki's have are heartwarming!
YeTianshi chapter 18 . 3/3
I'm guessing Sakura's head problems involve her inner personality?
Please return to your Naruto/Harry Potter crossover stories.
Master of Dragons God chapter 31 . 2/23
Nice
Master of Dragons God chapter 11 . 2/23
Great
scaryorange chapter 5 . 2/20
kinda sucks that he can't use chakra. At least could have made magic some-what like chakra for plot development.
XThiagoX chapter 31 . 2/12
por favor, continue esta historia!
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 28 . 2/11
I'm rereading this chapter for, like, the tenth time and the scene where Princess Lily slays the dragon and parades around with her stolen sword while the two preteen boys grumble about it being rigged is still my fave. I love it. It's cute. it's just great. Thanks. :)
GoTherka chapter 2 . 2/5
Only the second chapter and I already love it! But one thing is incredibly annoyingyour mixing Japanese and English. I don't mind titles or names of jutsu, things like gaki and kunai are perfectly fine, but arigatou, nande and so on, that's completely unnecessary. As if they are speaking two languages at the same time. And you are not the only one doing it, I always hate it, don't see the point. But because this story is very interesting and well-written, I will tolerate it for once and ignore it
Confusingrose chapter 31 . 1/21
update please, I love your story
LadyWilliams chapter 31 . 1/5
Update?
shadewatcher chapter 31 . 12/31/2016
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG that was just too freaking adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Muwahahahahhahhhhhaa! Danzo sure didn't see that one coming. XD Arrogant creep. Can't wait to see more.
1,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »