Reviews for Stubborn Shadow
Love this fic read all of the other chapters and it’s just amazing you’ve done a brilliant job
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 31 . 2/22
Love this!
EdenAngel7 chapter 10 . 2/21
Are you crazy? His speech is perfect! I absolutely love this story. Will Nashi ever regain his memories as Harry, or are they lost forever? Will others from HP come in search of their friend, or was Nashi able to get there because he's the MOD?

This be so good,
doubledamn chapter 24 . 2/12
I always forget about the 500 year lifespan. It just seems to fall by the wayside whenever I recollect the legends surrounding that particular creature.
SolEclipse chapter 4 . 2/3
I’m really enjoying your fix so far but one of he Japanese words really threw me off, well two actually. The first was “nande” said by Sakura. While “nande” does mean why, it is extremely informal and only used between friends as it is considered slang. Since Sakura was talking to Tsunade who is someone she respects and looks up to it would be more accurate to use “nazedesuka.” The second is “shimeta” depending on the kanji used shimeta can mean a bunch of different things. The most common one is “to close” or another common one is “to strangle”. See why this really through me off. The word you probably wanted to use was “wakata”(informal) or “wakarimashita”(formal). Anyway, sorry if this wasn’t wanted or appreciated but as a Japanese speaker it distracted me from the actual story.
Bosma17 chapter 31 . 1/2
Please update
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
Excellent story, it’s unique and a very enjoyable read.
Mymine chapter 31 . 12/21/2017
It has been 3 years as of yesterday, I wish to read the continuation of this amazing story. In the meanwhile, happy holydays :)
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 30 . 12/20/2017
Love this story and all your other ones that I have read so far
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
Death Naruto, Naruto death neat
Guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2017
read to chapter 8 many moons ago and just re found this on my faves list! I enjoyed the way you're having HP be Balance/MOD. Your portrayal of Naruto and his character growth is also awesomesuce.
yngoldfogee chapter 31 . 12/8/2017
I've just re-read this again and am looking forward to your next update.

I understand you're busy but have to admit that this story will be updated before too much longer has passed (possibly next six months) simply because it's been nearly two years since the last.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/5/2017
Shisui? Well, I think that's his name, anyways... And, Grave of the Fireflies, maybe? Though I could only get through 3/4ths of the movie... Because... Reasons.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 31 . 12/1/2017
Oh my dime que vas a continuar tu historia! Me encanta! Nashi es tan lindo! ¿Que parejas hay?
nekolovesyou chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
just found this fanfic nd i love it
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »