Reviews for Stubborn Shadow
Maybe Death (who Nanashi totally needs a nickname for) could make sure Nanashis puppies are apart of him. Familiars/Summons/Death-Hell Hounds.
Came upon this story again. Enjoyed rereading it as it is such a good story. Hope everything is going well in your life and perhaps you can update this sometime soon. Thank you for this story and your other HP or Naruto stories. Good Luck in all you do.
Damien NightFall chapter 13 . 8/29
Big plot point in this chapter, Nanashis mind was fucked up, that's a good reason for not doing a test
era-romance chapter 31 . 8/14
what ever happened to the hashirama squirrel?
good story
Loveless Demon chapter 11 . 8/5
I kind of want Hidan to meed Harry, he'd either freak out and think he's Jashin or see him as Jashin's rival/brother and have a cold respect yet still hate him.
Reversus12 chapter 10 . 8/4
"He doesn't understand japanese"
That's because there is no such thing as Japan in Narutoverse in the first place!
Reversus12 chapter 11 . 8/4
Great story but the cringy japanese makes it so hard to focus. Why didn't you just stick to english?
BigBonedNinja chapter 31 . 7/25
Thank you for this amazing story. It has inspired me not to fall back off the writing bandwagon, and to get back to work on my own. Thank you and I hope you continue it. It is by far my favorite Naruto/HP story and I have read a few not so pleasant ones. :D Anyway, keep up the good work, keep smiling, and keep being awesome!
Tonegawa Rie chapter 31 . 7/6
As a Japanese speaker, it pains me whenever I read the Japanese that you used in the story. I wish to bleach my eyes right about now.
Alibthesignificantmountainlion chapter 11 . 7/6
The only pitchfork and torch I would bring out are the ones to be used on Danzou’s irritating hide. Ugh, -_- that man is just...ugh.
Kuroo3101 chapter 8 . 6/17
actually, its not kudasai. if its only 'please', you use 'onegai'. kudasai is used in sentences, usually at the end of the sentence.
jadeevans30 chapter 31 . 5/26
great story. looking forward to reading what happens next.
RedLovesBlack chapter 31 . 5/20
Love the chapter, hope you uodate soon.
Monster King chapter 31 . 5/17
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
DIVIFF chapter 31 . 5/11
Uh... hey! Not sure if you're going to be reading this, but just in case you are, lemme get some stuff outta my head and share it with you. Probably gonna have to make a bulleted list. Don't worry, I have no corrections, that's not really what I do for reviews. Actually, this is the fourth review I've ever given. I'm just giving comments on this piece of writing. Anywho... here goes.
1. When I first typed into Google search "naruto and harry potter are friends fanfiction" I didn't expect to actually find something with decent writing. I was expecting something like... a kid's Whatpad trial. I am SO glad I found this. Thanks for making this story, first of all.
2. The plot is so good. Many things about the original story line were brought up, and the way you solved them and incorporated Nanashi-kun into them was completely flawless and so beautifully creative. Gosh, I could cry! ;)
3. I like how you found individual problems with the characters, or addressed issues that weren't previously addressed in the story line. It was interesting to see takes on characters in different ways... which brings me to the next point... (told ya it was gonna be a list).
4. The character development was AMAZING. You didn't rush anything, but you didn't put in an excessive amount of contemplating that bores me to death. Thank you for not doing that. Please, keep developing Nashi-kun! I want Naruto's mysterious musuko to be fully understood. Also, nice job with the character Death. I wouldn't have portrayed him any other way.
5. Thanks for the tip about disrupting the flow with word translations. I didn't even realize it until you brought it to my attention. Being an aspiring writer myself, this was a great insight. Thanks, again!
6. I don't even know if you're going to continue this, or are reading this, but if you are... please post more?
7. Just in case you're wondering, I'm not on the website. But I do write fanfiction. Your grammar and language is impeccable, and I'm fairly sure I learned a couple new words from this story...
8. Thanks for reading this all the way through. Please continue writing and forgive my obnoxious rambling. I thank you for Naruto x Nashi-kun's relationship. Keep up the good work!
Arigatou, and ja ne!