Reviews for Stubborn Shadow
Tonegawa Rie chapter 31 . 7/6
As a Japanese speaker, it pains me whenever I read the Japanese that you used in the story. I wish to bleach my eyes right about now.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 11 . 7/6
The only pitchfork and torch I would bring out are the ones to be used on Danzou’s irritating hide. Ugh, -_- that man is just...ugh.
Kuroo3101 chapter 8 . 6/17
actually, its not kudasai. if its only 'please', you use 'onegai'. kudasai is used in sentences, usually at the end of the sentence.
jadeevans30 chapter 31 . 5/26
great story. looking forward to reading what happens next.
RedLovesBlack chapter 31 . 5/20
Love the chapter, hope you uodate soon.
Monster King chapter 31 . 5/17
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
DIVIFF chapter 31 . 5/11
Uh... hey! Not sure if you're going to be reading this, but just in case you are, lemme get some stuff outta my head and share it with you. Probably gonna have to make a bulleted list. Don't worry, I have no corrections, that's not really what I do for reviews. Actually, this is the fourth review I've ever given. I'm just giving comments on this piece of writing. Anywho... here goes.
1. When I first typed into Google search "naruto and harry potter are friends fanfiction" I didn't expect to actually find something with decent writing. I was expecting something like... a kid's Whatpad trial. I am SO glad I found this. Thanks for making this story, first of all.
2. The plot is so good. Many things about the original story line were brought up, and the way you solved them and incorporated Nanashi-kun into them was completely flawless and so beautifully creative. Gosh, I could cry! ;)
3. I like how you found individual problems with the characters, or addressed issues that weren't previously addressed in the story line. It was interesting to see takes on characters in different ways... which brings me to the next point... (told ya it was gonna be a list).
4. The character development was AMAZING. You didn't rush anything, but you didn't put in an excessive amount of contemplating that bores me to death. Thank you for not doing that. Please, keep developing Nashi-kun! I want Naruto's mysterious musuko to be fully understood. Also, nice job with the character Death. I wouldn't have portrayed him any other way.
5. Thanks for the tip about disrupting the flow with word translations. I didn't even realize it until you brought it to my attention. Being an aspiring writer myself, this was a great insight. Thanks, again!
6. I don't even know if you're going to continue this, or are reading this, but if you are... please post more?
7. Just in case you're wondering, I'm not on the website. But I do write fanfiction. Your grammar and language is impeccable, and I'm fairly sure I learned a couple new words from this story...
8. Thanks for reading this all the way through. Please continue writing and forgive my obnoxious rambling. I thank you for Naruto x Nashi-kun's relationship. Keep up the good work!
Arigatou, and ja ne!
nikhil.majumdar chapter 31 . 5/11
Hi, I've really loved this story and hope you come back to it someday!
jessicariddle87 chapter 1 . 4/29
I LOVE THIS STORY! I know it's been a while, but updates would be awesome!
Silverkitsune chapter 3 . 4/19
I hope you can make Sasuke and Itachi redeemable. I would hate to see them totally lost.

Good story. I hope you come back and write more soon. Hope you are well.
Rajani-the-Freak chapter 2 . 3/28
le moment when i just realize that the reason Harry was wary of the cookies might be because of Hagrid's awful stone like cookies from the books XD (second time reading btw)
Dex-Halo Twitches chapter 20 . 3/25
OMG! SHIKAKU CALLING NANASHI 'LITTLE FAWN' IS MY FAVORITE THING NOW! I WAS SO CLOSE TO SQUEALING BUT ITS 2AM HERE AND EVERYONE IS ASLEEP! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, HUN!
Omg, this whole crossover fic was beautiful and I definitely need Nanashi to be dressed up as mini-Gaara someday. Please, just imagine Gaara's face when he sees Nanashi with a glass-gourd and red clothes similar to his own during the Chuunin exam!
I also wondered if Naruto would eventually fall for Hinata or if you planned to write Nanashi's teenagers days...I assume he will be growing, no? And if Nanashi doesn't have chackra I assume he is he safe from the Sharingan genjutsus and ninja sensing. I loved how he was able to apparate to save Gaara (I always thought why wouldn't anyone try to use the shushin before like that...) and I wonder what other abilities will he be able to use in the future.
Love this fic read all of the other chapters and it’s just amazing you’ve done a brilliant job
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 31 . 2/22