Reviews for Stubborn Shadow
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 22 . 12/1
It's been 22 chapters and I feel that Harry hasn't developed as a character at all. I know he's six, but nothing has changed with him at all. Why did you bring up that Harry has a mind of a 30 year old before bad things happened to him? Are you planning to get Harry's mind back or something? If not, there's no point in mentioning what his age used to be in my opinion. I keep reading this hoping that this story will evolve but it hasn't. I honestly can't stand kids in stories and I was hoping this was gonna be different. Oh well. I can't keep reading this anymore it's lost my interest. Something exciting needs to happen or well, it needed to happen like 15 chapters ago. Thanks for sharing.
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 21 . 11/30
I'd also like to add that yes, you do have the translation at the bottom but your bits of Japanese integrated in your story ruin the flow of your story because you've got to stop when you get to see an unfamiliar Japanese word, scroll down for the definition and then scroll back up to where you left off. That, in my opinion not only ruins the flow but your making us readers really work for it. I do enjoy your story though. I haven't read this concept before so it's refreshing. It's not the same ole same ole fanfic that people like to copy over and over again until it's so abused that people get tired of it. I also like your style of writing. It's almost 1 am here and I've got to put this down so I can get some sleep
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 21 . 11/30
I read your author's note about the issue of people not looking the bits of Japanese scattered in your story and how you're not going to change it. I still would like to make a comment about it too lol. The way I see it is that Naruto is a Japanese novel and it takes place in Japan. so it's understood that they're already speaking Japanese so why would you add actual Japanese into your story then? It's like taking Harry Potter, which is a British novel that takes place in Britin and that story is taken and turned into a fanfic by a person who's Korean written in Korean with bits of English scattered into that fanfic. It's already understood that it's in "English." I just wanted to write this for you to think about. I don't expect you to change anything, I just wanted to give you something to chew on. I don't know if you thought about it before or if anything mentioned it.
pepejohn chapter 4 . 11/30
God damn this is boring
hotcat chapter 31 . 9/30
wonderful story. I love to read more
emily4498 chapter 31 . 9/26
i love this! i hope you post the rest soon!
LadyDrak75 chapter 31 . 9/21
This is a good one, I like it!
RuebyRose chapter 31 . 8/25
I just binge read this whole fic and was completely captivated the whole time! I really like the way that you balanced Nanashi's powers to make him not OP. Yes, he's very powerful, but at the same time, his powers cause just as many issues as they fix, and come at a cost. Everyone of the characters are perfectly IC, and I'm loving the direction you've taken Naruto in. I actually really enjoy that we only see the things from Naruto's POV, cause it helps keep the story focused without ridiculous amount of exposition or tangents. I'm tickled pink by the way that Nanashi and Gaara interact, and the way you included animated glass (tranfiguration and charms) into a "new jutsu". So far this is a stunning work, thank you so much for writing it! 333
jadeevans321 chapter 13 . 8/24
how did Denzel explain that Harry was a ninjs of a village that was destroyed before he was born?
lulubram chapter 31 . 8/22
Really hope you keep up the good work!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 31 . 8/1
This is really awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter when it gets posted!
Skywroe chapter 31 . 7/20
This was really great! I look forward to reading more.
It was a very nicely written work
laelruin chapter 31 . 7/11
I seriously love this story! You've added several chapters since I last read it and its fantastic. The one nit picky thing I have to point out is that in the last few chapters especially the word "would" pops up a ton is distracting and useless to the storytelling. ie: "Naruto would then spend the next..." should just be "Naruto spent the next..."
Your characters are fantastic as is the storytelling and I love the directions that you've taken it! Death is one of my favorite characters. ;) Can't wait to see Harry's first birthday in this story and how everyone handles it. I'm also looking forward to Naruto paying a little interest in girls, lol.
Looking forward to whatever adventures you spin!
L
WeirdGirl1717 chapter 31 . 6/19
This is such an amazing story, I hope someday you'll revisit it! Also, ignore that one incredibly rude Guest, he was being a complete and utter douchebag. Even if he didn't like the story, be had no right to be a dick about it. ( I also personally think he was wrong about many things but that's besides the point)
2,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »