Reviews for A Friendly Game
Anon E. Moose chapter 4 . 7/14
Nice reaction by Ozpin. At first looking like a dignified loser and then a calm table/board flip.
Blue050645TL chapter 1 . 6/4
Someone needs to cross over this chocoholic Pyrrha with the other chocoholic from Spongebob SquarepantsChocolate with Nuts".
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 5/29
heh cool
Another nice chapter, I really liked the ending scene with zwei.
Arcanothefurry chapter 6 . 2/6
Omg I love this it's perfect.
Multiairoh1 chapter 6 . 2/3
I will from now on always refer to Ren as Jailbail!
guest with a lot of ideas chapter 9 . 1/30
Overall a nice story. I don't like chess overly much but you did a good job of laying it out and whats more important, you made it funny.
I have often found the comedy stories of RWBY are some of the best, they tend to contradict the main plot the least (or because they are not serious it rarely maters if they do) and are just so enjoyable to read. Thanks for the work and a good story.
PS. I do kind of feel let down by Ironwood but... I want to like the fellow so that is a noted bias on my part.
TheUnholySmirk chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
I love this end. It's was the funniest thing ever. And I did kind of see it coming. When I got to the fifth chapter I just got reminded of the 50 cents verses a dollar trick and thought "Why won't he just lose?"
TheUnholySmirk chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Haven't read it.. just love your name.
Son-of-Chaos-and-Order chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
The end with the Zwei just cracked me up
Rebmul chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
you forgot to mark this as complete
XaoOfTheMists chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
Could've used a bit more of Penny, to be honest.
zachary2 chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
My god, is this masterpiece over?
Why I believe it is my good sir, it was quite the good run I say.
But, what happened to dear Pyrrha, Salem and Jaune?
I suppose the remarkable writer of this paragon of crackness simply ended his masterpiece to, as the commoners say "fuck with you".
But, but, but... IT ENDED TOO SOON!
Don't cry over joy lost my lord, remember that joy that you held within your breast and inundate yourself in it.

Awesome story mate, loved it.
QrowUp chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Just finished the first chapter, and I gotta say, I'm likin' it so far fox. Tbh, I thought you would've included more Arkos like thoughts into at least Pyrrha's head, nevertheless, it's clear that you're a superb writer. I'm looking forward to these next chapters ;D
freddy.lane.1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
whats the requiem initiative? and seriously! thats how your going to end it!