Reviews for Magic Online
martin.presston.9 chapter 46 . 9/22
would realy love to see this story continue IF you are able to?
martin.presston.9 chapter 21 . 9/21
right so why doesnt anyone take him to the dursleys and show him this is the real world (iknow it wouldnt be that easy but you get the idea) and why doesnt anyone else know about the ten thousand people or however many survived being trapped in a computer simulation for 2 years id think that sort of news would be self evident with all the other bodies wasting away until hospitalised as other people didnt go into magical stasis, all that aside great story so far hope you come back to it someday or at least let it go for adoption, as for harry hes a bit emo but understandably so but i hope he comes to know hes in the real world soon. thanks for sharing a great story with us.
RyuRoze chapter 7 . 9/14
We need to put this story on TV Tropes!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 8/18
I love this. Nice, understandable plot twist, and also a really good reaction to that development.

I like it when authors have their characters act more... well, human.
reddir chapter 5 . 7/18
These last two chapters have been kind of amazing. Got my feelings in overdrive.

It is nice that Harry has Agil who is both able and willing to be emotionally caring as well as being able to notice what Harry is going through and what he needs.
Panda.k1ng chapter 1 . 7/12
This is an amazing intro. I love the thought of escapism, and that’s the main reason SAO spoke to me so much (despite its subpar writing)
reddir chapter 2 . 7/4
You did a nice job at the end here, I can actually feel a bit of Harry's relief and sense of safety.

Also, a nice contrast to all the other peoples' panic and despair.
Kira Akuma chapter 36 . 6/30
Okay, I gotta admit the end of that chapter made me tear up quite a bit
dadg12346 chapter 46 . 5/31
Cool story.
comodo50 chapter 46 . 5/21
This is a great story and hope that at some point you can continue it, altought a review 3 years later after last update seems kinda hopeless.
AutumnWolf90 chapter 46 . 5/7
THIS IS AMAZING! I enjoyed getting to know the characters and the world of Sao. was truly horrified on Harry's behalf on how the English wizards couldn't help him or understand anything of what he was going through. Happy that his family are trying to help him get better. Curious about the time travel... Thank you for this wonderfulness!
Violet Chloe Snow chapter 2 . 5/5
On some degree, I really like the way you handled the issue of his relatives potentially pulling the plug; but on the other...is his body being kept alive entirely by magic?

If he's been hidden from pretty much all of reality until the time for Hogwarts rolls around (assuming, of course, the blood wards can't hide him from manipulative old men); his body's going to be in that cupboard for a long damn time.
SpaideZ chapter 46 . 4/30
Just a Spade casually dropping by and begging for Author-san to pretty please continue this fic
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 4/29
Just a Spade casually dropping by and feeling rather excited for this fic
Grim ShadowFrost chapter 46 . 4/13
I'm not one for reviewing ,but OMG this and Mystic Knight Online are two of my favorite HP/SAO fan fics . you have had me on the edge of my seat and biting my nails. please update this story I'm interested in what you write.
3,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »