Reviews for Magic Online
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 2 . 9/21
Why 175? Such a completely random number... wish he still had his levels though. That would have been awesome. He still has his skills atleast.
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 1 . 9/21
Aww... he can't use swords then? Swords are like the entire point of SAO! I hope he can atleast use magic though...
Ems-g chapter 25 . 9/5
I'm legit almost crying - please let them all be reunited! Oh I'm sobbing
Ems-g chapter 5 . 9/5
Poor Agil finding out that not only is his friend a 9 year old kid but a horribly abused kid who believes that no one loves or cares about him
And to find that out while in a game that literally kills you for real when you die except this 9 year old died a thousand times and regenerated while feeling all that pain
Christ this is so tragic
I'm loving it! '(I'm aware that sounds really horrible but your writing is excellent and really engaging!)
Pecan Crisp chapter 16 . 8/6
Salazar was never portrayed in canon, period. None of the founders were. All we have of them are people's perceptions and history books. And HP is well known for having both of those things be unreliable at best.
Pecan Crisp chapter 15 . 8/6
In the end of the second paragraph here, where it says "hold his arm steadier", 'steadier' should be 'more steadily'. It's a tricky scenario, because at first glance it looks like you'd need an adjective to describe the wand there, but in actuality what you're describing is not the wand, but the action of holding it. Hence the need for an adverb instead.
Sinclaire149 chapter 46 . 8/3
Can't wait for your next update, hope you are well in this mess.
I hope you haven't given up on this story. I absolutely love it.
lithuanthalasa chapter 45 . 7/28
I have only recently been reading your story for the first time and am enjoying it. I am holding out on reading chapter 46 as it's 2020 of late July and the last post was Feb of '18 as I am certain another arc or set of chapters is due next and want to enjoy your work with little to no cliffhangers as possible. I hope your muse is kind and things are going well for you in reality. Thank you for the story thus far, it's enjoyable, has a unique twist and leaves me desiring more.
jazreelmallari chapter 31 . 7/8
Just a question will his height increase?
Yzziw chapter 46 . 7/4
just binged the entire thing, enjoyed it very much. thank you for writing and sharing!
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 21 . 6/26
So if and when agil and the others go back online, would harrys menu show them doing so or not?
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 13 . 6/24
you gloss over so many events this is more of a summary of events than actual content. It's kind of annoying that he still thinks he's in a game but ig since he's traumatized and his magic working against him it makes sense.
sage7th chapter 45 . 6/24
sad story of sadistic writer ...
Spellflame chapter 46 . 6/21
Update?
3,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »