Reviews for Magic Online
jupimako chapter 45 . 7/21
Looking forward to more :).
BiGDeal chapter 45 . 7/21
A really great story. I can envision James's first encounter with Yui and friending her and really screwing her up by dragging her into the real world... Yui gets a big-brother complex and Hedgwick, Hermione and Luna ARE NOT bent all out of shape.
Kittens Kat chapter 45 . 7/20
You are AWESOME! All the stories of yours that I have read, I have loved! Thank you for all your hard work and loving care for your stories! More PLEASE!
Kisa tracer chapter 45 . 7/20
another great chapter. keep up the good work. i personally cant wait to see how harry will handel the toad woman from order of the phonix aka umbridge. glad you updated again and cant wait for the next chapter.
SonatiShinonome chapter 45 . 7/19
i have a question... what happened with silica/keiko? I hardly think they forgot about her.
Faery66 chapter 45 . 7/18
Hope to read more soon.

D
Melikalilly chapter 45 . 7/17
I love this story
D72 chapter 15 . 7/17
I could totally see Hermione become an NPC without a friendship with harry, but sirius being an npc is heartbreaking.
D72 chapter 11 . 7/17
Illustrations of occamy look like goa'uld, the cgi version is fantastically beautiful. Weird.
D72 chapter 9 . 7/17
Eh, skunkboy magiscar kinda ruins it for me, like giving naruto fox ears, or jabbing out his eye for a convenient sharingan implant.
D72 chapter 8 . 7/17
So many added character games just seem to stick the add in to the hallway where canon is going down, limited to "yes I agree" dialog. I doubt many writers could put harry on a bus quite like how you did. It's impressive.
D72 chapter 4 . 7/16
Oh man I totally dig how you dealt with this, it's awesome. When he managed to throw the mirror away, I figured the blood wards protected him from the admin logs. I never expected the wards would kick his ass like that, but it's a great way to integrate harry and light the afterburner on the magic. After all, harry doesn't have a phoenix to help with any sword blunders.
D72 chapter 2 . 7/16
So, do the wards feed him off vernon's fat like in the matrix? Vanish the mess when he shits himself? Or did you just not feel like writing about that?
phantomzeke chapter 1 . 7/16
just felt like I should point this out. in your author notes you mentioned that the seed was presented to Kirito at the end of the ALO arc but he was presented the seed prior to that at the end of the Aincrad arc because ALO and all the other worlds were based on the seed that he released.
daydraemeralways chapter 45 . 7/14
Hmm... Harry going to another school. Always like that. The Headmaster getting a new one ripped into him, l,m sooo looking foward to that
3,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »