Reviews for Magic Online
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 46 . 9/16
Hope to see more, it has been 4-ish years. I can’t imagine the dust that be on this story.
Lerris chapter 46 . 8/22
I'll add it as a favorite for originality if nothing else. I do, however, think the time travel stuff is perhaps weak, and you may want to consider these last couple chapters. For one thing Harry's own personal time would still be advancing. As others have said, it would make more sense for the researchers to go back in time, or perhaps better yet, just to fix Harry's problems with a dangerous magical ritual and move on...

Again, overall a favorite. I'm just not sure the time travel bit helps.
So four years before an update. Hope you are doing well can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work.
Raiju001 chapter 46 . 7/30
Four years. I have found this four years after its last update, and I'm happy I have. This is a great story that has a well thought out premise and ties in with good understanding of the source material. I feel for this Harry, he has been through a hall hard to classify as he is only now going to get the help he needs by getting away from backwards British magicians! I feel that eventually harry and his crew would have moved to Japan permanently by the end of the story. I hope that you are well and that eventually you can come back to finish these wonderful stories. Thank you for sharing them with us!
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 30 . 7/27
Banzaaaai he's almost not delusional!
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 19 . 7/26
its getting harder and harder to ignore the "This isn't real, you're all just NPCs." thing going on with him. especially since harry reminds everyone about it almost every chapter.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 18 . 7/26
Damn the fall and the punch didnt bring him back to reality.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 12 . 7/26
its kinda anooying he still thinks its a game. but its semi easy to ignore, though i hope it stops.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 5 . 7/26
I just cant help but cringe when a character says:"no one loves me" or something similar.
jaclon chapter 46 . 7/25
Welp read through it again.. I highly enjoy this story and always hope to see more of it. Or at least just an outline to finish the plot.
Hope you are well and its just writer frustration dealing with loss of the computer. Ciao
palletboy2001 chapter 46 . 7/16
Oh... It's over? :(
the real narnia chapter 46 . 7/11
first off, this fic is amazing. Im glad to finally see something that acknowledges how Agil practically adopted Kirito's group.

SPOILERS BELOW, stop reading if you haven't finished the fic

as for the time traveling thing... wouldn't traveling back in time physically give Harry even LESS time? it makes more sense to pop everyone into an STL or something, and do the research/studying/etc in there with the time ratio cranked up. though Harry obviously has issues with the FullDive technology, I still feel like this is at least something you should keep in the back pocket. maybe they do the tests and stuff back in time but as Harry's body gets sicker they go into FullDive. or maybe the researchers will get the results, go under a time ratio, and then surface when they figure out the solution/how this is all Dumbledore's fault.
Either way, love this so far. Harry seeing everyone as NPCs and treating it as a game was a wonderful twist I did NOT see coming. I love how much Harry has bonded with the centaurs, and I'm pretty happy he got to kill a dragon irl that wasn't in the competition. I love how Harry had 'dungeons' at the end of each year, which really is fitting and hilarious. I LOVE the renovation of the CoS and how bonkers and extreme his reactions are.
I was a bit surprised Argo was never mentioned; I'd figure he'd partner up or work for her with his doting skills, but no dice.
also I LIVE for Harry freaking out Japan's magic guy. please give us more, and also his doctor maybe just acting chill and going along with it because of his own soul magic.
I don't know if you're doing Harmony or Lunar Harmony (sometimes it seems like you lean towards the latter) but either way I think you're doing a great job on both ends considering Harry is held back from maturing and is physically stuck as a child.
Im really looking forward to serving Hay go through his tests (I'd suggest Agil or Sirius got the therapy/tests months) and watching him get ahead. (Kirito could probably help with the studying). and I'm ESPECIALLY looking forward to the trials, and also how Harry ends up fighting the cup. I just know that with the relationship he had with the goblins, it's gonna be hilarious. Speaking of Horcruxes, I'm a boy surprised Harry didn't notice the one in Grimmauld. with how he reacts to dark magic I'm surprised he wouldn't have felt it once the house started getting cleaned up, though I suppose it could be excused as the blocked off rooms covering it up. Looking forward to that explosion for one being in Sirius's house.

This is really just an incredible fic. thank you for writing it and sharing it with the world. I'm definitely saving it to my favorites to read again someday
WhiteElfElder chapter 42 . 7/2
How did they get Mondou over to Japan?
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 6/30
I think John Dawlish did what he did on purpose and on orders...either from Fudge, Umbridge, or Lucius.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 6/30
I wonder if that Crown and Shroud from the Skull creature would help against Dementors...maybe even scare them? Haven't really touched on any of what the spoils do.
3,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »