Reviews for Magic Online
Duaimei chapter 46 . 3/30
Thank you!
Karsa95 chapter 1 . 3/27
Please update this story and some of the others I have loved them and reread them about 4 or 6 times separately an waiting for more updates before reading them again and it's just bugging me that other than that cliffhanger that you've been abandoned this story and some others stories but if so I hope you have your motivation back and if you need I can help give you some ideas for you anyway just let me know and I'll come back in awhile again to see how things go but have a great time and hope you can ask me and others if you want any ideas to help give you some motivation.
Awww. He needed this sooooo bad...
"Baby Voldemort." That's a first.
dorothy.nediak chapter 10 . 3/21
Wow. This is an utterly unique story. Most fanfiction fail to convey emotional depth as is done here; I feel so sorry for Harry because he believes he is in a matrix situation, and this is contrasted with the wizards' sense of failure and Harry's own misguided yet tragic grief.
dorothy.nediak chapter 8 . 3/21
Beautiful.
alonsopenalva8 chapter 46 . 3/8
Continúa con el fic por favor quiero
CHARQlCharly chapter 4 . 12/17/2023
O WELL SOMETHINGS HAPPPENJNG ABD I THINK ILL GET MY ANSWER SOONNN!?
CHARQlCharly chapter 4 . 12/17/2023
Question Does Harry’s cursed scar carry through into his Avatar? Becauseeeee idk maybe cuz its a dark curse it does? My head cannon cuz it hasnt been stated is that it does but no one has mentioned it yet!
Drakeulas chapter 46 . 11/29/2023
thank you for posting this, its been a while sense you've wrote anything on here are you ok?
Dresden13 chapter 27 . 10/13/2023
Damn! Three years to finally start questioning stuff?!

I just can’t see Hermione letting these cryptic remarks go unanswered for so long
Cutejohn1234 chapter 46 . 9/19/2023
bruh wtf this is false advertising you said its completed ;( great work tho i liked it
Cutejohn1234 chapter 6 . 9/18/2023
Great story only part i dislike is the way you go about introducing his soul into the game wouldnt that cause a problem when the game ends like how does he get out wouldnt that mean he dies if it ends or is magic gonna magically save him or is kirito gonna pull a hacker man and make him an item.
Apollo D'Arc chapter 46 . 7/29/2023
Thanks for the story, Author.
phosphophillite49 chapter 14 . 7/23/2023