Reviews for Magic Online
Kyle chapter 14 . 5/17/2020
If this were Earthbound he could've bought an Exit mouse that would take him to the exit of the dungeon or maze.
Vansmoke chapter 46 . 5/16/2020
this is one of amazing work i've ever read! how you write your story so detailed. i really do, truly, hope that you make a comeback and update it!

your love struck fan of your story
Vansmoke chapter 25 . 5/16/2020
man, I almost shed a tear when reading granger's letter
Kyle chapter 5 . 5/10/2020
Why not just give Harry some survival tools like a 200$ survival kit at Amazon or Wal Mart? And a shotgun with shells?
Doc Junior chapter 25 . 5/4/2020
yeaaaah we got hp in sao now reverse !
Guest chapter 46 . 4/28/2020
good story
Nercius chapter 10 . 4/26/2020
Bravo! This is the most intricate lead up for and trope inversion for _ as a gamer I have read yet.
Angelix18 chapter 46 . 4/20/2020
While I loved your book and can only hope you update, your personal life is far more important so take your time
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 12 . 4/19/2020
why an occamy? why name it hedwig?
Guest chapter 46 . 4/14/2020
Very much enjoying the story. Hope to see more, as it is well written and seems to have a good plot compared to some of the other x-over stories I have seen from this pairing.
1 love m4gic chapter 3 . 4/13/2020
Btw... he wanted to play the game because the "magic" that Dudley mentioned, so he took all the skills that do not have even a little bit of "magic". I mean, the whole game is supposed to be about sword skills that are "magical", yet he just fucking gave up using one because he was so bad that he killed himself with it several times. That is so lame btw! If you are so bad that you kill yourself with a sword, then he should have died a long time ago. That is not a coincidence, it means he is clumsy and stupid, and using traps and a dagger would not save him from that.
1 love m4gic chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
IF he looked up real world trap and equipment making techniques, that would have been cool...
asdrake chapter 45 . 3/30/2020
? Are you alright ?
P0k3F4n chapter 46 . 3/25/2020
Well you were right. It didn’t take another year for you to update. It took two. It’s a good story that I enjoy far more than I should, but I’m still upset that it’s somewhat dead.
tabala chapter 46 . 3/8/2020
I love this fic so much. I just finished another reread, and I want more so bad. The scene of the Japanese tearing Dumbledore and Pomphry a new one will be amazing, I would love to see that scene from both the Japanese and Dumbledore's POV. I do hope this continues some day.
3,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »