Reviews for Magic Online
Aelyanne chapter 1 . 2/12/2020
Hello there ! So despite some nasty comments, I for one, loved this story. I think Harry's character development is great and interesting. But what pleases me the most is the way you explain his magic, the different kinds of magic there is in the world... I found it very interesting. The characters are well-described and played, and your writing style is very pleasant. It has been a while since you last posted, but I hope you haven't given up on this story because I love it and want to know what happens next. (I cried when I saw I had finished it and had nothing else to read)
Guest chapter 46 . 2/1/2020
I hope you haven't given up on this. I love it and can't wait to see what happens next.
GenShepard chapter 46 . 1/19/2020
Have the "Tech Fairies" given you your computer back so that we may see more updates on your stories?
Corwyn chapter 46 . 12/21/2019
Intriguing story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Mfoto chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
Interesting
asdrake chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
i hope you havint died this is one of my favorite fanfics
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 46 . 12/6/2019
Seriously fantastic story! This story is so wonderfully written, I could barely stop reading it and I may or may not have spent a few hours at work reading, rather than working.

Thank you for writing and sharing with us. Loved the fic and am definitely browsing your other stories for more goodness.
Silverleone chapter 46 . 12/1/2019
Holy freaking cow and a half that was awesome! You put more work into this chapter alone than I have into half my stories! The pure science behind your explanations made me go back through and read it again because I was so fascinated! I can't wait until you update! But I do understand and respect the fact that people have lives outside of FFEven if I don't, lol) Honestly, your puzzle piecing skills are bar none.
Keep it up!
~Silverleone
Lycanthromancer chapter 46 . 11/23/2019
... I'd like to see an Abridged!omake where Abridged!Kirito and Abridged!Asuna were in SAO, along with Abridged!Tiffany, etc. That would be either hilarious or horrifying. Or both. I'm not sure which.
ISleep chapter 8 . 11/14/2019
This would be a lot more fun to read if you didn't rush everything so damn much. The whole encounter with Lisbeth was compressed to a paragraph with not a single quotation, just a small wall of info on what happened.

I'm not reading this for a report on Harry Potters's life, I'm reading to experience his story. Stop skipping all the actual experiences. Literally, the people in this story who never met him know him better than I, The Reader, do only on the reputation. We don't learn that his name was Tracker James or how happy he seemed to everyone or how he dealt with those who cheated him way way after. His first fight with his dragon boss felt cheap with that lightning (it's magic that controls the world, but the virtual realm is controlled purely on logic and code, making magic legitimately impossible on that scale). Why is he obsessed with Dragons? Why doesn't he ever tell anyone that his name isn't actually James? Why why why, all questions we don't have answered because you only periodically allow us to experience his story, rather than read a report on how his adventure is going.
ISleep chapter 5 . 11/14/2019
this was probably the most annoying chapter I've read in a while, because of the sheer pity party. I've been there, and people who actually go through this don't like to talk in-depth about it unless they are actually searching for pity.
ISleep chapter 2 . 11/14/2019
.. You do realize that without the hospital taking care of Harry, Harry will die of starvation and dehydration very quickly right? The magic can't just make food, but it just sealed and locked an unconscious boy in a home that no one remembers him in.

You literally set him up to die.
Seraphy64 chapter 17 . 11/10/2019
Like most of the authors stories I initially loved this one, but grew disillusioned with it quickly. Midget Harry with more physical scars than Mad-Eye, emotional trauma out the ass that all but cripples him on a regular basis, and deliberately handicapping himself by not using spells he learned in his previous world.

And like most of the author's fics, this is more of a review of what is happening/happened.
Seraphy64 chapter 16 . 11/10/2019
The author seems to have a fascination with midget sized MC's. Apparently even 2 years after the stasis spell ended, that kept him from aging, he's still not aging. Or perhaps just not growing. A "side effect" apparently.

It's bad enough when a MC starts off way too young (like in most of this authors fics I've read) but now this one isn't even growing.
Seraphy64 chapter 9 . 11/10/2019
Lovely. It's great when authors disfigure their MC's for no reason. His body taking the delayed damage his soul sustained over the 2 years in game is pure bs. I could understand it if he kept his current wounds when the game ended, but ALL wounds and scars? Nah. Sadistic author.
3,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »