Reviews for Magic Online
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 44 . 4/21/2019
Just saying you forgot to name “Harry” as “Harry” in this chapter.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 41 . 4/21/2019
As I said before regardless of whatever his soul, body or mind goes through it can’t stop his actual growth especially since it’s not related to either the brain, magic, mind or soul. It’s directly linked to the stomach and automated body functions which by the way was frozen for all intents and purposes. So after he woke up or his soul came back is body should of simply “reactivated” and continued where it left off. Even puberty as well.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 39 . 4/21/2019
Still hate how writers absolutely love to make it so Harry actually did suffer a true abused emotional childhood. When it’s not really so...
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 37 . 4/21/2019
Still even with his magic he should of grown, as his magic absolutely can not interfere with the development of his body, the only thing it could even possibly do is put it into a frozen state, however that would mean he’d also have to be asleep or something similar, because Harry Potter Magic works along side their body and it can’t stop anything the body’s trying to do because of it could by doing so cause their own death. And as I already said it’s it’s physically impossible for him being frozen to stop his growth... and at this point it’s more like a disturbing fetish then anything...
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 35 . 4/21/2019
Like sure a girl could be so called “pint” sized and I’m pretty sure most guys at the very least depending on a persons orientation, would like it or view them as cute/hot/pretty or petite or something. However for a guy... your going into “Shota” territory, which unless you’ve got a fetish for little boy... then typically you wouldn’t want to keep this up.

Now why I didn’t mention for a girl how it could be wrong is because even fully grown adults who are female can easily be around 4 foot, after all I met a pair of twins once who was. Which is why I didn’t bring the whole “loli” type thing into this. However for guys it’s extremely abnormal for anyone to me that small. Which was why I brought it up.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 35 . 4/21/2019
Still don’t get the obsession in keeping his body so small, as technically it’s not physically possible to have that happen unless you were “Born” with a very specific ailment that made you a virtual midget or dwarf. Normally I don’t have any problems with people being like that... however when it’s the main character especially Harry Potter it just doesn’t make any sense period at all.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 29 . 4/20/2019
Fun fact, The three unforgivables aren’t actually dark magic, instead their neutral due to their original purpose before Dark Lords started experimenting with it. Only the mind control spell stayed mostly the same, although then again it was supposed to stop suicide.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 24 . 4/20/2019
Finally, holy hell maybe someone will speak sense into him, really wish you mentioned he wouldn’t always think he was in a game when you first had Harry come back to the real world... otherwise I probably wouldn’t of posted those reviews and instead waited until I finally came to the part that Harry found out.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 20 . 4/20/2019
Well anyways at this point I’m pretty much skipping everything until Harry realizes it’s not a complete game... I really hope that it doesn’t continue this way because well... I already know and have experienced the consequences of thinking life is a game... I do not need a silly story to remind me of it and how unceasing people can be if they don’t consider you real.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 17 . 4/20/2019
Holy fuck, like I said “had those NPCs been Human players, Harry would of felt differently and shared far more of the wealth” this single statement just shows how utterly horrifying a simple difference of thinking he’s in a game and in real life... it’s absolutely just plain horrific because it almost means he’ll feel almost nothing for any real person who dies...
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 16 . 4/20/2019
Now you’ve also got rid of the real Hegwig... and still haven’t made Hermione form any connections or anything or Harry realizing anything... if Harry serious doesn’t ever decide or realize this isn’t a game, I’ll honestly have to quit because seriously the mental implications of a person thinking everything is part of a game when he’s in fact killing real living creatures that won’t “respawn” is huge, and immensely immoral. Which is just disturbing to think about.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
Seriously this needs to bloody fucking stop, it’s actually beginning to piss me off that Harry won’t realize he’s in reality and that he actually had magic and it’s what kept him alive, additionally someone needs to bloody well pound it into his brain that it is indeed reality, specially maybe a trip to Japan or Hermione since that’s the stupid pairing (I actually love it however I’m just pissed off right now so please excuse me) in this story. Not to mention she’s a muggleborn so she’s also the closed to show him the truth.

It’s just so utterly infuriating when someone absolutely refuses to acknowledge the truth in front of them, despite severe evidence to show that... specifically who on earth would create a entire video game solely for a single random kid? Nobody indeed. Also when we either the readers or in real life who’s around the person can’t make them see reason as well. It’s so extremely bloody makes me angry, I’m trying not to swear however it’s extremely hard do to how frustrated I am.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 10 . 4/20/2019
Ok honestly I know the whole point of this story however, currently Harry is just bloody infuriating me, do to his constant refusal to listen, although hopefully soon he’s shown that he’s indeed back and that what was caused was actually his magic.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 3 . 4/20/2019
But I thought this was a magic themed game? Not the original Sword Art Online? At least that’s what it sounded like initially. However whatever, still enjoying it. Just hope that eventually Harry becomes a badass that can take on leagues of Monsters like Kirito for example.
Fabrics chapter 13 . 4/8/2019
It's so cool how different the point of views come off. Like even when Harry isn't specifically stating that he's in a game the POVs of the teachers feel more connected (?) to the chapter whereas Harry's feels like if someone was just casually playing a game.
3,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »