Reviews for Magic Online
Seraphy64 chapter 9 . 11/10/2019
Lovely. It's great when authors disfigure their MC's for no reason. His body taking the delayed damage his soul sustained over the 2 years in game is pure bs. I could understand it if he kept his current wounds when the game ended, but ALL wounds and scars? Nah. Sadistic author.
Seraphy64 chapter 5 . 11/10/2019
He spent 6 weeks solo. Independent. Now he can barely string a sentence together without bawling, whining, or flinching. Why the author loves making broken child MC stories ill never understand.
Reviewer of the West chapter 46 . 11/4/2019
Great story, please start writing again!
Natsuyuuki chapter 46 . 10/26/2019
Very Interesting.
Genuka chapter 46 . 10/23/2019
Is this abandoned? I really hope you get back to this!
moleluv chapter 36 . 10/21/2019
YAY Agil is back! :)
moleluv chapter 8 . 10/21/2019
woohoo they've escaped!
OmegaUltima chapter 46 . 10/18/2019
I hereby curse your failed computer component from early 2018, for forcing you to be unable to work on anything that you might have wanted

Because I really want more...
cashy70 chapter 46 . 9/18/2019
Loving this story one of the best cross-overs out on fan fiction are there plans for Harry(James) to actually grow to his correct size?
snoiper1 chapter 43 . 9/14/2019
I wish there was more of this, it is so good!
Kapola Nuva chapter 46 . 9/9/2019
Please dont let this story die. I'm still looking forward to how it will go (just finished re-reading it. again.
EriKaBalDeL chapter 46 . 9/3/2019
Hi, I really enjoyed your story, I watched sao a tear ago and it reminded me some scenes and was really written well. Can we expect another chapter soon? It's not discontinued, is it?
maudinouchette chapter 46 . 8/28/2019
thank you google translate. J'ai lu d'une traite ces trois derniers jours tes deux récits SAO et je ne peux qu'être enthousiasmé par eux. J'aimerais beaucoup découvrir la suite si tu la publie un jour. Ton écriture étant de très bonne qualité et cela malgré la barrière de la langue.
courage pour la suite
Guest chapter 35 . 8/26/2019
If the horse is less than one year old then it is a foal, not a colt.
asdrake chapter 46 . 8/15/2019
I pray to the gods of fanfiction every night fo an update to this story
It is one of the best fanficts I know
3,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »