Reviews for Magic Online
tsubakiryuu chapter 4 . 8/15/2019
this is brilliant, i really like it
ilya39 chapter 46 . 7/28/2019
My third time re-reading this one. And it's still interesting as hell. Hope you'll manage to continue it one day. Best of luck.
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Heh, gotta admit, your Last Archer 'rewrite' of this is definitely better written. It's just too bad it ended at 10 chapters and hasn't been updated since last year. Ah well. I'll be glad to read this in the meantime at least. And I can definitely see how the setup with Dudley throwing out the stuff instead makes more sense in context.
Ethan76 chapter 38 . 7/18/2019
My biggest complaint is there was only a sentence worth of skepticism when magic was brought up initially, and then it was basically just accepted. I feel like they would need a little bit of an explanation to start to believe it initially (Before Harry came) and at least more shocked when he did.

Also, if they thought that their adopted son/friend was being held prisoner in a school, or even just that he didn't know that he escaped the game... You wouldn't wait 6 months before making the trip to find out what was going on.
MrPowell chapter 46 . 7/5/2019
This was an excellent read. I do hope we'll be able to see more in the near future.
00 chapter 46 . 7/5/2019
Update please.
Shalist chapter 19 . 7/4/2019
I really love how casually the teins kicked off that cafeteria chaos, and I can imagine the poor senior students trying to stop it (or the looks on the staffs' faces when they got back.)

And I've been enjoying the social interactions in general; they seem realistic given the circumstances, or at least understandable, in Harry's case (i.e. believing it's a game even after multiple years of immersion...but again, extremely understandable).
cl0udcom3t chapter 46 . 6/26/2019
This is without a doubt, one of the best HPxSAO crossovers that I've read. I don't like to pressure authors, but I see that you haven't uploaded since Feb 2018.. I do hope you plan on posting other chapters, but if not, I understand. Thank you for still providing 46 chapters worth of a good read.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2019
This is getting boring
Guest chapter 46 . 5/27/2019
Please update you have an amazing story here
lexiebommel10 chapter 46 . 5/11/2019
Ahhhh i finnaly caught up after what 3 days
Anyway amazing story im excited for more interaction between harry and the sao squad and im awaiting progression as i feel like things are going a little slow maby i burned myself out after downing this story so fast though anyway keep up the goodshow
Setsuna Eien chapter 31 . 4/29/2019
So, If you copied a scone, it would be as bad as one of England/Arthur Kirkland's. Scary.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 46 . 4/21/2019
Again why on earth make it so that he’s still in a 8ish year old body? There’s many, many different ways to go about everything that would of resulted with the same time travel. There’s also that despite “blood” magic being the apparent cause, regardless of magic it can’t actually effect a persons growth or puberty, due to both having nothing to do with blood. In fact it solely has to do with multiple growth spurts that happen at the exact same time, essentially coordinated in a way. Which is the growth of your muscles and bones..

Then there’s the most obvious argument due to his body being so called “half frozen” however even if he was he would be actually able to do anything or even think probably because by even being a little frozen in time, it essentially means your cells in your body are either frozen and can’t move without your body breaking or you’d be extremely stiff to move, even with magic because in terms of that it’s exactly the same. Due to either certain cells or more technically a random series of cells in your body that added together would equal however much a person is frozen which then would would mean Harry at least should barely be able to do much.

Anyways my only point in a magical sense it still doesn’t make any sense at all, even if I know it’s too late to change. Same for the whole abuse theme which means it is more often then not, overdone by authors. Since after all besides his family not showing him much love, they neither showed him any hate. Or much unless Dudley got hurt. Even then the cleaning and cooking is barely the bad, the worst would really be not eating much which honestly I do all the time.

Regardless of whatever I say it’s your story, however a lot of stuff heavily bugs me due to both impracticalities and simply not making any sense, in a real life area, anime area and magic area.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 44 . 4/21/2019
Just saying you forgot to name “Harry” as “Harry” in this chapter.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 41 . 4/21/2019
As I said before regardless of whatever his soul, body or mind goes through it can’t stop his actual growth especially since it’s not related to either the brain, magic, mind or soul. It’s directly linked to the stomach and automated body functions which by the way was frozen for all intents and purposes. So after he woke up or his soul came back is body should of simply “reactivated” and continued where it left off. Even puberty as well.
3,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »