Reviews for Magic Online
BiGDeal chapter 46 . 2/12/2018
Time travel as a plot element never ends well.
Guest chapter 46 . 2/12/2018
I started reading this story a long time ago, but then stopped keeping up with it. I recently got back into SAO and as such, reread this from the behgining, and by the way, it’s amazing. I’m loving this story and can’t wair for the next update!
shirokonyan chapter 2 . 2/11/2018
Won’t harry be starved to death if his magic do that? (I know i’ll probably get an answer if i have more patience, but..)
shirokonyan chapter 2 . 2/11/2018
Wait,, i’m sorry if these kinds of comments are bothering, but. Crystals aren’t available in the first floor if i remembered correctly,, and btw, i haven’t read through all of this chapter yet but i feel like i have to point out that point.
shirokonyan chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
I thought SAO is in english, the title i mean..
KongouBongo chapter 39 . 2/9/2018
been reading the whole thing again, brilliant!
Zylexiaa chapter 46 . 2/9/2018
I'm very interested in seeing these trips to the past, and how much they manage to help Harry.
KongouBongo chapter 31 . 2/9/2018
or why they just didn't stay at a holiday inn or anything else beyond the wizard world; they treated like they were in occupied france during wwii and they werent
KongouBongo chapter 21 . 2/9/2018
Brilliant chapter as always, love the story!
Gloeckche chapter 46 . 2/9/2018
I had to reread a few chaps because I hadn't read the story in a while . it certainly is pretty interesting and I hope to read more soon.
cheerio
Raven
KongouBongo chapter 19 . 2/9/2018
Ok I m shipping James with Ayano Keiko , they are pretty close age and well height :) think they would be a cute couple
Guest chapter 25 . 2/9/2018
I cried like a baby as well.
I don't think it's humanly possible not to when watching that arc.
TSFreedom chapter 46 . 2/8/2018
Good chapter , hopefully all of Harry's health issues will be resolved relatively soon.
DullReign82 chapter 8 . 2/8/2018
that was so good I want more
DullReign82 chapter 7 . 2/8/2018
I'm glad he finally gained some of them self again. if that makes any sense.
3,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »