Reviews for Magic Online
Star Iron chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Awww. I was honestly hoping to see Harry paired with Yui. That would quite possibly have been the most adorable thing ever especially since she was uniquely suited to healing him. I can't even imagine Hermione entering into the story for a very, very, very long time, long enough that Harry could not relate to someone who was so dependent on authority figures and adults to make things happen. I adore Harry/Hermione but this sort of feels like a wasted opportunity you know?
Telron chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
interesting and good concept and story so far. I look forward to reading the next chapter now
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
good stats
Kiera Jedi Master chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
really good keep it coming
geetac chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I like the beginning chapter very much
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
A very interesting story that you've started. I'm looking forward to reading how it goes.
ViperComet69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Okay two things.

One, is Hermione going to be in the game too, or does he only meet her when he goes to Hogwarts?

And two, what's Dumbles like in this? Will he be well-meaning (e.g. only realises the truth about the Dursleys when he discovers Vernon tried to do something which he well knew would kill Harry, because let's face it his first act on discovering Harry trapped in SAO is GOING to be trying to rip off the NerveGear he stole from Dudley) or manipulative (in which case he's horrified to discover his weapon spent two years in a game-induced coma and came out of it a lot ballsier than he went in)?
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This should be quite interesting actually...
Impstar chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
How interesting! I can't wait for this idea to take root and evolve. I can't help but wonder if the Dursleys would pull the plug on Harry. Well, they won't because that'd kill him and the story would be over, but if that wasn't a limit on their actions I can't see them going out of their way to help Harry when it was his own actions that put him in this condition (so even guilt wouldn't really affect them).
3,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 221 228 229 230 231