Reviews for Magic Online
BMS chapter 16 . 2/7/2018
I like how you did 2nd yr actually.
Face it w/o Harry being a Parseltongue most of the cannon events (which were generally people blaming / harassing Harry for what was going on) become unnecessary.
I do have one question. The items from SOA, like the healing / antidote crystals do they actually work or is it simply Harry's magic overcoming the damage in a manner Harry expects?
Mr Artistimo chapter 46 . 2/6/2018
So how does Harry Potters body actually go back and give him extra time? It doesn’t make sense. He’s still going to be progressing back in time. But his body will not ignore the fact that he’s still the same age...

So it seems like an exercise doomed to failure.
Mystic 777 chapter 46 . 2/6/2018
Oof, I hadn't even considered his lack of expelling waste. Interesting but rather horrifying explanation for why he isn't aging. If they fix it will he have a super growth spurt? Or just a very delayed one? Thanks for the update!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 46 . 2/6/2018
Dumbledore screws up again. Damn him. Will the visit to the Dursleys be part of the next chapter?
BMS chapter 14 . 2/6/2018
Its great Harry can still use his SOA abilities but its also rather sad he thinks he's stuck in a game. Especially as he doesn't seem to enjoy playing any more.
BMS chapter 12 . 2/6/2018
Go Hedwig!
BMS chapter 11 . 2/6/2018
Say good bye to cannon...
but then you stick him in the same house?
I do like Harry's attitude.
Ghost the Fox chapter 46 . 2/6/2018
So just a question but when will Harry meet Yui because when he does I'm going on a bet that his magic pulls her out of the game and into a actual body in which would cause Harry to gain either a little sister figure or a cousin either way I'm pretty sure Yui would get magic out of the deal
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2018
wow his was heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
This is off to a remarkably good start.
I'm new to SAO but have been a fan of HP for years, this is the best Xover fic I've found so far.
BMS chapter 8 . 2/6/2018
Amazing Chapter!
Poor Harry, losing everything like that.
I suppose its to much to Hope Asuna and Kirito live?
BMS chapter 5 . 2/6/2018
Honestly these last two chapters are way too angst ridden and depressing. I hope it gets back to the fun stuff soon.
I will say Harry's magic assimilating the game codes to create spells is pretty cool.
BMS chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
Given what Harry's real life is like I can't say I blame him. I'd want to stay too if it was me.
eneath chapter 46 . 2/6/2018
I loved the chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing James getting the medical attention he needs!
Mazzax Manacry chapter 46 . 2/6/2018
As a few other folks mentioned in their reviews, they're approaching the time travel backwards. They're racing the clock for medical reasons. If someone were bleeding out, you wouldn't send them back in time in order to locate the stitches before they die, you would go back in time to locate the stitches. In the situation you described, every time Harry is sent back in time, they lose that same amount of time to save him, because they aren't also going back in time. Hopefully someone catches this before they actually start sending Harry back.
3,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »