Reviews for Magic Online
alinoe.kiara chapter 46 . 2/6/2018
I love Your story and have been following since early Hogwarts parts, but this time travel idea... Yeah - train wreck is a good description.
Since Harry is already racing with his bio-magical clock it's either going be no help at all (he is going to have his majority in about 800 days, he is going to spend 480 days in the past, he will have about 300 days left - no difference, just less time with family) or - if there is some biological slowing down with time travel - because of 'being out of sync with ones personal timeline' or 'temporal stretching' or some such - ...well, from Your description of Harry's symptoms it will only make everything WORSE. His main problem is that his biological clock is stopped but not his physical body. Stopping it even more will certainly not be an advantage.
Unless magical majority happens on some unspecified calendar date 16 years after child's birth (note: that is not how ageing works) there is really no reason to treat it as a school project deadline.
The only time travel that seems even vaguely advantageous would be Harry going to the future - after other people get their test results and do some research on possible cures in the meantime (And for example a Drought of Living Death is much cheaper alternative), or researchers going to the past - which doesn't need Agil's agreement or even knowledge.

Argh, I hate it when one of the really good stories gets something like this - I wouldn't be ranting over a poor one, but good stories make me care what happens to them.
Rein Tenebres chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
Thanks for the new chapter, Jenn. I'm going to have to backtrack to see how much I've missed over the last few month, though I don't think it's too much. I remember reading about Kirito and cast coming to find Harry and Hermione's place. I think. With what happened in this chapter, I don't think that's too far behind from where this is.

However, I am interested in the Project Alicization part of this story. Think Harry could produce Sacred Arts in the real world?
firelordeg chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows even if it takes a year
Kithrin chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
my main problem is them saying the time looping is BUYING time. harry will still be accumulating time lived and toxins, so how will having him repeat time help? for example they are having him spend over a year i looped time, that would still make him having lived 16 years before fifth year, instead of 15 before fifth year. i can understand looping the researchers but looping harry doesn't seem like it'll help.
Princess Asuna chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
I have a question. How will time travel help harry? For him no matter when he is his body will still be in the save state it was when he left his own time.
shugokage chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
Great job on this chapter!
zubhanwc3 chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
interesting direction, can't wait to see what you do next
Lairenna chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
Yay thank you for updating! I greatly love this story and I'm so happy to see it alive again!
SSSra chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
great chapter it explained alot i previously couldn't understand in earlier chapters about harrys blood/soul magic affinities. keep up the great work
WhiteElfElder chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
I wonder how long it will be till they figure out Albus was the one that messed with the blood magic and turned it into a ward, and then how much time before Albus finds himself in deep trouble for it? Harry is about to be in for one heck of a time wake. I get the feeling that Harry's abilities are going to interfere with the time travel and more issues will arise.
Have a Little Feith chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
I noticed something you missed, so I'm going to copy and paste what I noticed, along with a minimum of snark included. Here goes...

"could cause scaring on the back"
So, somehow the Quill would "scare" the back of his hand? You're missing the second R in "scarring".

Anyways, from here on is written separate from that note. This chapter was an interesting one, that's for sure. Though I'm not sure if you missed capitalizing on Hedwig's nickname on purpose, or if that's a normal thing, given that it's been a while since I last read this. Anyways, keep up the good work, eh?
bloodshound chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
bleeding heck, complicated desu.
still, with the screwed up life he's had to date, there's no doubt side effects were going to happen. Especially as the English are so Bass Awkard that they wouldn't even know what to look for let alone what hey missed.

sigh, Dumbles. I just want to dobe slap him. he's NOT an expert. What the hell does he think he was doing mucking around with Blood Magic and Warding.
I appreciate he only wanted to keep Harry safe, but that god complex (only I can do this because I know best) has seriously come back to bite...
rmiser1994 chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
great chapter! for some reason i can just see james kicking the guy in the shins lol anyway good timing ~ i just finished re-reading this, this morning! hehe
R. A Cross chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
Thanks for the chapter
redfenix238 chapter 46 . 2/5/2018
I'm Happy to see a new chapter. I'm looking forward to reading the next one. I hope they manage to fix more of Harry's problems and we have a 15 years old, that looks the correct age. Update soon.
3,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »