Reviews for Magic Online
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 12 . 7/26/2022
its kinda anooying he still thinks its a game. but its semi easy to ignore, though i hope it stops.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 5 . 7/26/2022
I just cant help but cringe when a character says:"no one loves me" or something similar.
jaclon chapter 46 . 7/25/2022
Welp read through it again.. I highly enjoy this story and always hope to see more of it. Or at least just an outline to finish the plot.
Hope you are well and its just writer frustration dealing with loss of the computer. Ciao
Thios chapter 46 . 7/16/2022
Oh... It's over? :(
the real narnia chapter 46 . 7/11/2022
first off, this fic is amazing. Im glad to finally see something that acknowledges how Agil practically adopted Kirito's group.

SPOILERS BELOW, stop reading if you haven't finished the fic

as for the time traveling thing... wouldn't traveling back in time physically give Harry even LESS time? it makes more sense to pop everyone into an STL or something, and do the research/studying/etc in there with the time ratio cranked up. though Harry obviously has issues with the FullDive technology, I still feel like this is at least something you should keep in the back pocket. maybe they do the tests and stuff back in time but as Harry's body gets sicker they go into FullDive. or maybe the researchers will get the results, go under a time ratio, and then surface when they figure out the solution/how this is all Dumbledore's fault.
Either way, love this so far. Harry seeing everyone as NPCs and treating it as a game was a wonderful twist I did NOT see coming. I love how much Harry has bonded with the centaurs, and I'm pretty happy he got to kill a dragon irl that wasn't in the competition. I love how Harry had 'dungeons' at the end of each year, which really is fitting and hilarious. I LOVE the renovation of the CoS and how bonkers and extreme his reactions are.
I was a bit surprised Argo was never mentioned; I'd figure he'd partner up or work for her with his doting skills, but no dice.
also I LIVE for Harry freaking out Japan's magic guy. please give us more, and also his doctor maybe just acting chill and going along with it because of his own soul magic.
I don't know if you're doing Harmony or Lunar Harmony (sometimes it seems like you lean towards the latter) but either way I think you're doing a great job on both ends considering Harry is held back from maturing and is physically stuck as a child.
Im really looking forward to serving Hay go through his tests (I'd suggest Agil or Sirius got the therapy/tests months) and watching him get ahead. (Kirito could probably help with the studying). and I'm ESPECIALLY looking forward to the trials, and also how Harry ends up fighting the cup. I just know that with the relationship he had with the goblins, it's gonna be hilarious. Speaking of Horcruxes, I'm a boy surprised Harry didn't notice the one in Grimmauld. with how he reacts to dark magic I'm surprised he wouldn't have felt it once the house started getting cleaned up, though I suppose it could be excused as the blocked off rooms covering it up. Looking forward to that explosion for one being in Sirius's house.

This is really just an incredible fic. thank you for writing it and sharing it with the world. I'm definitely saving it to my favorites to read again someday
WhiteElfElder chapter 42 . 7/2/2022
How did they get Mondou over to Japan?
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 6/30/2022
I think John Dawlish did what he did on purpose and on orders...either from Fudge, Umbridge, or Lucius.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 6/30/2022
I wonder if that Crown and Shroud from the Skull creature would help against Dementors...maybe even scare them? Haven't really touched on any of what the spoils do.
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 6/29/2022
Why the heck was a Dementor at the school so early?
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 6/29/2022
Will the dragon items play a part when Harry lives again?
NightmareWizard chapter 46 . 6/5/2022
I absolutely love where this is going, but I noticed there is not a next chapter. You write very well, not as well as LessWrong but very well. I enjoyed your fanfic very much and I will possibly read it again on summer vacation.
AkSpeed chapter 3 . 2/28/2022
He didn't use the mirror it makes me to angry to continue reading this book
Gnormann chapter 46 . 2/26/2022
Skimmed through most of these last chapters

Overall a good story and I think the tags could add the hurt/comfort as that side of things is just perfect.
It’s weird that the mc self-identifies as James but is constantly referred to as Harry throughout the story.
The shattering of dead things IRL seems way too overpowered. He kills something and it shatters like a videogame? Maybe explain it better than “soul magic shenanigans”
Biggest gripe is the “sharing” of his gamer ability to others. Just why and how does it even? Seems like it’s leading up to the muggle friends getting the gamer ability due to more “soul magic shenanigans”
Gnormann chapter 28 . 2/26/2022
By granting other characters the same abilities as the main character you’re making him less unique and interesting. While this could be a great way to supplant the main character by killing him off, I think this is just going to go the most boring route
Gnormann chapter 23 . 2/26/2022
The centaur blood pact seems dumb
3,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »