Reviews for Magic Online
anf600 chapter 45 . 7/11/2017
So glad you updated. Great chapter! Keep up the good work :)
PikaMew1288 chapter 21 . 7/11/2017
Out of all the things in SAO, Why did the Skull Reaper terrify Harry the most? I heard that there was a entire floor based on Tentacle rape, so wouldn't that be scarier?
TSFreedom chapter 45 . 7/11/2017
Good chapter hopefully we can get back to action and romance soon.
RauthrMystic chapter 8 . 7/11/2017
reading rhis through again (of course i love it) it struck me that Dragon James needs a tamed dragon. If you ever revisit this story Id recommend adding it. It could add to the confusion of the wizards when his soul bonded familiar is given form in the new world! The look on Dumbledors face would be priceless!
willam and jack and jake chapter 45 . 7/10/2017
love it
Bobboky chapter 45 . 7/10/2017
Very good
Lycan01 chapter 45 . 7/10/2017
Good chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 45 . 7/10/2017
I kind of get a kick out of Harry remaining a munchkin all this time, and for the foreseeable future...makes him easy to be overlooked as a dangerous opponent.
WrathofAjax chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
I've finally figured out what your approach to story telling reminds me of. the Terry Pratchett movies. they all have this soothing narrator voice telling us why characters are doing things. yours sounds like Stephen Fry.
eneath chapter 45 . 7/10/2017
I was so happy when I saw the update notification! I really loved the chapter, and I'm glad it seems Japan is going to get James the psychological help he needs. Thanks for writing this!
Princess Asuna chapter 45 . 7/10/2017
Glad to see you posting chapters of this story again! Keep up the great work!
Zlatka chapter 45 . 7/10/2017
Lovely chapter :)) cheers
ATiredDude chapter 45 . 7/10/2017
Thank you for writing the chapter and posting it! I have eagerly been waiting to read more of this wonderful story. I hope you have a good day!
C.Menard chapter 45 . 7/9/2017
Thanks for the update, good world building here!
jgkitarel chapter 45 . 7/9/2017
I found that focusing it one one thing helped this, and I know how some chapters refuse to write themselves. I don't end up with the delays you sometimes do, but at the same time, I tend to keep my chapters shorter, though I am surprised that I managed to crack out as many chapters as I have so far so rapidly.

Anyway, outside of me having to reread this, again, just to catch up and make sure I have everything straight, this story works for you. Also, nice to see it is still being continued as well and I hope they get to the bottom of why Harry's age is locked. I just know that he's going to have to do a full dive of some sort, probably to log in and log out, just to convince himself that SAO really is over.

Just my thought.