Reviews for The Ruling of Fortunes
Zero chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Hey Andrew you have to put the next chapter up soon this fic is incredible and i hope that you you don't tak to long. So please please please put the next chapter up.
Em Rona chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
so youw ant a Love hina songfic cahllge eh? okay

it MUST ahve the fowlling

At least 2 bit's of comdey in it ( may be more if you chose)

Fav pairing must get a least 2 metion's ( again can be more)

song's can be

True Couolres, Chater theam song form an anime or (Sailor Moon dub song) My only Love

hope that's ok for you Talon good luck and may teh focre be with you XD
Taro MD chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME OF ALL THE NERVE OF THAT BASTARD TO DO AND HE DOES THIS .. IT'S A TRAGEDY!

"in otherwords has removed my account .. those guys finally caught up to my wild shennaigans"

otherwise someone might of tipped them of that lemon i made ... and whoever it is squealed ... THEY'LL PAY DEARLY! ... otherwise for the moment I'M ruined!
THA chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Stop Stalking TORI!

~THA
Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
lol I was actually tempted to leave a cookie recipe, but I'm out of butter... Can't wait to see where this is going! *glomps Shesso Maru* Ain't he da cat's meow?
Bowsenbell chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Okay, there's one thing that I, as an Inu-Yasha worshipper, found amiss; Inu-Yasha's eyes are amber-yellow, not blue. And actually, you know that LH Ghostbusters chapter with Sesshoumaru? I saw SEVERAL mistakes there, but I tweaked and forgot about it just as fast. '