Reviews for Harry's Trek
erik chapter 11 . 10/1
Still an entertaining crossover, well done.
Tim Laughter chapter 11 . 10/1
As surprising this story is, it is really good. Didn't think Harry potter and star trek would workout. But you proofed it can, and that is saying a lot, and very good work on the story.
good story
mysuvone chapter 11 . 9/2
this is very nice would love to read more of Harry ST about vulcan and where he goes from here and does he find any other wizards back on earth
licha.s chapter 11 . 8/31
great story! i was really hoping to see Harry in Vulcan but well, you can't get it all. I liked how you assimilated harry and his powers to Star trek, as that is hard to do, and i think yours is probably the best of the (admittedly not that many) star trek harry potter cross overs.
JtheGypsy chapter 11 . 8/23
Love this story! Any erupted on life/muses allowing the sequel?
C.M.Alm chapter 4 . 8/9
awesome chapter!
DOS73 chapter 11 . 7/28
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it and I hope you will do a sequel for this. Keep up the great work.
Wildheart21 chapter 11 . 7/28
Interesting Idea you have here would be cool to see a sequal
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 7/9
I love this story! I do hope you will write a sequel to it soon! You have also helped rekindle my love of Star Trek by marrying with Harry Potter! They go quite well together! Thank you for all of your hard work!
kitty chapter 11 . 6/25
What happened to the promised sequel? Been 3 years now. Good story. Would have liked to have seen more.
Mike.Delphi chapter 3 . 6/26
Guinan's race has extra-sensory ability that could possibly pick up Harry's abilities. Of course there's the Q continuum. And one other race I can think of but can't rightly remember the name of.
Bluewolf80 chapter 11 . 6/24
As a big fan of STNG and HP, I must say bravo to you! You managed to twist together two worlds in a way that way believable and entertaining to read about. There were very few grammatical errors or typos and the plot flowed nicely. Those are things that are important to me as a reader.

There were a few characters I felt like you nailed so well that I could just hear them and picture them saying and doing the things you wrote. Riker was the most spot on in my opinion. Data and Geordi were well done too. Unless you make Klingons sweet and cuddly then it would have been hard to mess them up. I think your explanation of "Kim" not being fully Klingon allows for her different behavior traits.

Harry was very OC and I realize that he was in an unfamiliar place that should have been shocking. He accepted everything a bit too easily for a 17 year old that has been on the run for 10 months, eating very little, being exposed to dark magic much of that time (horcruxes), has led a very sheltered life, doesn't trust anyone easily, had just seen many people close to him die during the battle, had just DIED, had finally beaten his nemesis and now he has a new major complication with no break in between to rest. He spoke (thought) some about the Weasleys and Hermione but he didn't dwell on them much at all. He didn't mourn them or grieve for their loss. Which is pretty much what Troi should have been doing. He should have been thinking of them as dead or gone because he will never see them again. Harry in pieces about Sirius's death. Yet someone saying he will never see any of his friends or the people he thinks of as family again doesn't have much affect on Harry. I found that a bit unbelievable.

Altogether it was a great piece and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Happy writing!
Really really liked this! Hope for a sequel someday. I think it would be interesting too see Harry maybe 5 years down the line? And definitely keep Kim around even if she is just a friend.
ironhair chapter 2 . 6/20