Reviews for Harry's Trek
Hairypotter4real chapter 11 . 9/21
I have never read a star trek fanfictik before and I am surprised at how good it was. Only problem I had with it was, there is no big ending. The fight at the end just felt part of the story and not a very climatic ending. The story itself was amazing and I love it, keep writing good story for me to read plz.
sillypaulie chapter 1 . 8/23
this whole thing is great. wish we could have a teaser of the next story
lirel.tamora chapter 11 . 8/8
I really liked this story its very well written and easy to read, hope you'll update it again someday, would love to see what happens on vulcan. Would also love to see harry and data get into a long coversationXD
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 7/31
I'm loving this story! I'm more of a ST fan than an HP fan, but I know enough HP to enjoy the heck out of this! Love the way you write - and you have more stories to read, YAY and thanks!
railmaniac chapter 11 . 7/25
lol Harry Kim. Should crossover with Voyager.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 11 . 6/28
i really liked this...i've really liked all of your stories that i've read lol
can't wait for the sequel!
OtokoNoRomance chapter 11 . 6/26
I love Star Trek and I love Harry Potter so I just had to read this! Interesting cross-over and not one I have seen before! Thanks for writing this. Please let me know if you happen to know any other good Harry Potter x Star Trek crossovers! You said DarthMarss has one?
Squidgod812 chapter 11 . 6/9
great story
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 5 . 5/31
The "one Borg queen at a time" thing IS actually a part of Star Trek lore, at least according to the books! In one of the Voyager books, there is reference to the Royal Protocol: the process by which the Borg create a new queen. It's a major plot point in the book, and Seven of Nine, in trying to help defeat the up and coming queen actually becomes the queen for the barest of seconds. Let me know if you're interested - I'll look up the name of the book.
Revliledpembroke chapter 9 . 5/20
I'm not sure which scenario for the fight I'd rather have: the one that you described or one where Harry just shouted "Sectumsempra" or "Diffindo" and castrated that fool of an Klingon.
Revliledpembroke chapter 4 . 5/20
And even then, magic is useful and utilitarian enough to kill them in far too many ways. What happens if Harry throws a steel (or similarly strong future metal) girder at the Borg? I don't think they can adapt/react to that! If they could, fighting them in melee combat, like Worf does in First Contact, wouldn't work.

Hogwarts is known to absolute kill electronics... Could Harry set it up so, in a OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! type emergency, an entire hallway kills electronics as efficiently as Hogwarts does? The Borg rely on cybernetics, after all...

The question then becomes "Are the Borg adapting to shield against ALL forms of anaphasic energy, or just the specific spells Harry is casting?" And, like I said earlier, just because you might not be able to hit them with a spell, doesn't mean you can't hit them with something thrown by a spell. Learned that from Wheel of Time with Matrim Cauthon's anti-magic medallion.
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 5/19
Heh. I just had an interesting thought... Harry will become (this is a re-read for me) friends with Data, Wesley, Geordi, and several other people on the ship. Will they design a Quidditch holodeck program for him? That might be fun to see in this eventual sequel you speak of.

I imagine Klingon Beaters/Chasers (the two more SMASH! positions) will become prominent, if it somehow becomes popular. Orion females could probably be Seekers or Chasers (smaller, slighter, and potentially able to use their pheromones to distract a Keeper/rival Seeker just long enough to score/catch the snitch). Vulcans wouldn't play because it isn't logical. A Romulan might make a decent Seeker as well (Vulcan-like strength to fight off an opponent, tactical thinking... it could happen). Betazeds could be fantastic in any position, able to read their opponents minds.

Sadly, that's about the extent of my knowledge on Star Trek species.
suziq968 chapter 11 . 5/17
This was a fun read. Good suspense over what was going to happen with the Klingons.
BillBrink chapter 11 . 4/11
All those in favor of a sequel raise your hands!
Come on KBO, you know you want to. Afraid your Mom will find out? It's only been 4 years! That's enough time for your muse to refresh herself and go to the powder room.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 9 . 4/9
Great chapter and Harry was great in his eating and fighting! Thanks for sharing!
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »