Reviews for The Book of the 2nd Cards
sweetfirez chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
i think ur version of cardcaptors is really good

but u kno that sakura has turned then all to pink "sakura cards" instead of klow cards? and her wand is now a circle with wings and a star in the middle, its still pink tho.

and i think u should make more cards

it's still very very good

azngrlmagi chapter 26 . 6/27/2004
a sequel?

it really good.
Craig chapter 26 . 12/4/2002
I may be a digimon fan, BUT DAAAANG! create card, take it easy! at this rate, when u become a pro writer, u wont have any ideas, so sloooooow down!
FB Slim chapter 26 . 12/28/2001
C'est moi, everyone's favourite reviewer, Slim. I really enjoyed that, even though my knowledge of CCS is a bit limited. But, I can't get over all that love. They were all 12, and they were going about proclaiming it all the time. Insane. Anyway, great fic. Though no rosebushes. _~
Elemental eChO chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
YAY YAY YAY! Read this some time ago, but forgot to review iT! ::Gasps:: Silly Me. Anywayz this is a great story and u are a great writer! I look forward to reading your other stories as well! You and your story are on my favorites list!
selenityshiroi chapter 26 . 6/2/2001
That one was really nice, a great story, and I'm glad you didn't bring Li in at the very begining because it built up the suspense for all us SS fans!
Alpha Wolf chapter 14 . 2/5/2001
Excellent story. I've put in some recently, but being that I have a large English vocabulary and a laziness for work (I don't like English class all that much), I've gotten some bad reviews. I could understand the first one (the PC crammed it all into one paragraph), but I might need help. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm just asking for advice.
AznPnay chapter 26 . 1/29/2001
Awww! I just finished the fic! How nice! Awwww
Stephi chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
AAAWWWWWWWWWW! that is so cute and fluffy! where is the kleenex when you need it anyway? very very very wonderful series, I thank you for brighting my weekend with that. Once again I say don't let that alchemy person put down your wonderful story just because she has a gorrila up her butt. I don't think anybody should put down a bad review if they don't have anything good to say about the story. Please write another story like this. Thank you very much for writing this story.
Stephi chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! no, I need more! awww, jeez. Excellent as always, keep writing, and don't listen to alchemy
Stephi chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Awww! that was so sweet! I don't care what that alchemy person says, you are writing fabulous stories and she just needs to shut up! every time she/he writes a response they only have something bad to say! Good story, keep going!
Stephi chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
good, i have to go read the next part!
Stephi chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
awwwww! thats so cute! I hope they kick tommy's but and have a fluffy happy ending!
Stephi chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
I can't wait for the next one. Its going to be good! All of them are good but this one is going to be very good!
cute, cute, I need more