Reviews for The 'Oops' Heard Around the World
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
Oh my, that was hot. Lovely story of friendship and celebration for June and with Neal's friends. Are Neal and Sara ready? Reading in order, thanks for telling us the sequence.
Flower chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Cold shower indeed! It was lovely...and hot...and full of feelings and emotions too! Brava!
daisesndaffidols chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
That little "Oops" is now the pride and joy of Neal's life ;)
daisesndaffidols chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I would love to be invited to on of June's parties! But I would probably be like Sara, and be a little intimidated by her
Nanard chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
C'est ainsi que ma petite Hope vit le jour. J' adore, ils sont trop mignons et sexy lol.
Nanard chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
J'ai adoré ce chapitre, les échanges entre Neal et Sara à leur début.
C'est mignon de voir que Sara redoutait de passer du temps avec June. Mais à la fin tout semble bien car les barrières sont tombées et tout le monde est content.
DesperateSoulH chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Even an ice bath ain't enough ! It's both intense and beautiful.. Definitely one of your emotionally powerful stories !
adoptarescue chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Headed to the shower right now ! That was very good. Think I'll let my boyfriend read this! Give him a little hint at how it should be done ! Whew ! HA HA HA HA HA
caseylf123 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
BEAUTIFUL! Cold shower?! Heck, I need an ice bath!
DesperateSoulH chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
OMG I'm already so in love with this story I'm shaking.. I want moooooore !
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I had to laugh...only Mozzie would be drinking Pinot at 8 in the morning!
Sara took Neal's confession of "tryst" with more grace then I couldve done.
Nanard chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
J'aime bien cette nouvelle histoire, ça nous permet de revoir Neal et Sara carefree lol.
J'ai hâte de lire la suite.
DesperateSoulH chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow I always wished for this, a story about that "special" night I can't believe it has come true OMG you did it .. I'm right you really are the best!
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is great! So glad you decided to write this story. Sarah and Neal are adorable together. Love your jealous Mozzie/annoyed Neal scenario. Can't wait for more.