Reviews for Jaune: The Gamer
Why though chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
Why is Jaune leader? You didn't have him showcase any leadership capabilities, no impressive plan he came up with, you just kinda had them chaotically fight the spiders to death, then just Deus ex machinaed the boss. Seriously? "I'MA FIRING MY LAZER" Ok, guess it's gonna be that kind of a story.
Spartastic 4 chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
So I'm wondering when this will be updated... or when the "rewrite" will happen

Overall this is a very clever story that is also enjoyable. Keep up the good work
Marshman101 chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
More pls
tantanxiaokeai chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
KBBUlalkyjjhjdjfxvmf,vmf,hmf mfmlAxb udsursushfYradtdN
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
I actualy think that they are well personificated, good luck sorry for my english
belamy20 chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
is this story death or you write at different sites?
S.R.457 chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
epic! i don't see why stop update it. only the 1st ch was boring. the rest of ch 2 -6 are good.
KINGREADER chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Jaune's mom ruin this chapter for me first is she even a huntress second why she k.o her husband over lunch he they'd eat later
zealot555 chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Whens the next chapter
kyugan chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
So Pyrrha and Yang are the tanks eh? nice.

Why does something tell me Ozpin's in the mood for a lecture?
kyugan chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Giant spiders beat piggies any day
Also, it's nice to see Pyrrha has a natural fear. Spiders be creepy. Cool but Creepy.
kyugan chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
lol, why does something tell me Pyrrha is going to abuse the hell out of the 'Party' function for training purposes?
...
Oh God...what will Yang do when she learns of Mob Drops?!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Please continue this or post rewrite
polarpwnage chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Yandere/Stalker Pyrrha much?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
One, can you please update? Two, can you please put this in the Korean Manwha crossover section with the Gamer? And Three, will he get Instant Dungeon Create? Just to up his training?