Reviews for Little Dragon
Stahchild chapter 3 . 8h
I'm a bit uncomfortable with the Charlie/HP scenes when Harry's so young :/ however, so far he's not acting on any of his inappropriate thoughts and I hope he doesn't do so until Harry is at least 15 so I can sort of ignore those.

I'm really glad that this isn't a Weasley bashing fic. The Weasleys have got to be my favourite family in the books and there's just too many stories out there who broadcast them in a negative light - I'm glad that you aren't one of them :)
Bronkwin2 chapter 23 . 16h
I don't doubt you but I have to say that that is just sick, she would have been just 4 years old!
riss93 chapter 29 . 5/25
I think your story is great so far! I really like how you've dealt with Charlie and Harry's relationship. Normally I would think it a little disturbing for a twenty year old to be with an eleven year old, but you've done a great job with it!
Jacq11 chapter 29 . 5/23
Great read! Thank you!
alice22 chapter 29 . 5/18
I wonder is Dumbles decided not to wait any longer and attacked HArry and NEville?

with this attack charlie will find out immediatley and come running with backup. I hope he beats Dumbes up!
bunnys217 chapter 29 . 5/4
Your story is amazing and i love its development. I wish you all the best for the situation with your father and I'm sorry for your loss. Should you require a stranger to rant to however, you may PM me. Thank you anyhow for allow us to read you story.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 25 . 5/4
This was cute.
Yume Saint-Clair chapter 29 . 5/2
Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your father. The family is sacred.
tsukasa913 chapter 29 . 5/1
I'm really sorry to hear about your dad.
The story is great and waiting for the update. I kind of know how you are feeling, as my uncle has just recently died unexpectedly and my family is still in partial shock over it. The best thing that we have found to deal with it is to keep ourselves busy and to remember the good times that we had when we were together. Hope you and your family are doing better. Just remember that he is bow in a better place
Shadowed Voices chapter 7 . 4/28
you'd think that with Molly and Arthur already having five kids in Hogwarts that they'd know how to give that talk
I am sorry for your loss.
oh no sorry for your loose and thank you for a really sweet story
nintschi
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 29 . 4/27
I real hope you doing okay and I know that he is watch over you. Plus I hope you will start update this story soon but take you time.
lifelovelaugh chapter 29 . 4/25
Sorry to hear about ur dad, this was a awesome story so far
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »