Reviews for Little Dragon
Maxguevara36 chapter 7 . 6/4
Oh my, the pain of giving the talk. The sad part is if they would just give the facts and the mechanics and forget the embarrassment for the duration it would go so much better. This was hilarious and brought up memories of my parents trying to do the same with me which in turn just caused a ton of confusion, horror, and fear because of the muddled explanation. I’m great full for sex Ed we had in school and my own curiosity to research the answers to my question so when issues came up I knew what to expect and how to deal with it. Sex Ed in my school didn’t really deal with sex as the act but everything boys and girls went through as they entered into puberty.
I fully enjoyed the story so far. I have done nothing but read it fully in 2 days. I really hope you finish it cause you are an amazing writer and it's a very engaging story. I look forward to the rest of the story. It's a super enjoyable read.
Tinkerbell love chapter 46 . 4/2
When are you update this story is so good
retired10 chapter 46 . 3/31
Love the chapter and story! Brilliant writing!
retired10 chapter 16 . 3/30
Outstanding chapter! Best Halloween night/Fluffy meet ever!
Tony Moonstone chapter 46 . 3/12
Thanks for the new chapter.
The last time I reviewed was July 2021.
I'm so sorry that you have had health issues that prevent you from releasing new chapters.
Of course your health should come first.
Anyhow your latest chapter brought on much suspense.
Will Harry help Charlie in Romania?
Will Harry go to the chamber to talk to the Basilisk?
Will Dumbledore make a mistake and be caught?
Only time will tell.
I eagerly await your next chapter.
Take care and be well!
Kyrstin Miszuk chapter 1 . 2/25
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BOOK IT WAS JUST GETTING INTERESTING AND ADORABLE!
So good I remember when this story started I had lost it after a while. I’m so happy I found it. Goodness knows I love this story. I hope you feel better soon I have mild case of vertigo myself I hate when acts up because it feels everything spinning especially when you stand
Himechi99 chapter 46 . 2/16
good work! anxious for more()
samsterdupuis chapter 3 . 2/1
Ehhh, I think I'll be dropping it. Good concept, except I'm not a fan of Charlie having what amounts to erotic dreams about someone who's currently 11 years old, and looks like they're 9. If it was more of a brotherly kind of soul-bond, then I'd be okay with it, but the idea of a grown man fantasizing about a child just feels all kinds of wrong.
elizabethwhitlock0 chapter 46 . 2/1
Absolutely devoured every chapter available lol Loving it so much thanks for sharing
iStanCommunication chapter 46 . 1/16
This story is so well written, the plot lines flow well together, and characters relationships and personalities are established so well!
You're doing amazing at writing so much to such a high standard, and I hope to read more soon.

Although I wonder how the portraits factor into the Hogwarts protections, and if the Goblet of Fire would affect any of it?
Ah. I see we have a pedophile for an author here. FBI should be in your hard drive like yesterday. Gross.
teedub chapter 46 . 1/8
I feel overwhelmed just reading about Minerva's schedule and list of tasks, all of them equally urgent and important. She'll get it done though, I have no doubt.
Kaylynn chapter 4 . 1/3
I love this but I believe that when harry goes to Hogwarts he should get sick and throw up constantly when away from Charlie to long
2,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »