Reviews for Little Dragon
Kolbz chapter 39 . 10/18
I really like this story I hope you continue it
Hirzen chapter 39 . 10/17
Hello, i love you fanfiction, please continue it !
MayaHikari chapter 22 . 9/25
please don't teach a prepubescent boy how to seduce.
MayaHikari chapter 20 . 9/25
Harry you should just bit all the tongues shoving in to your mouth. the twins should be punished and everyone who attacked all punished for raping you.
MayaHikari chapter 7 . 9/25
explain to young kids that it is not yet time for them to know it and set a specific age to give the Talk. don't make up stories that will cause confusion. I hate adults when I was young making stories or excuses then laugh at me when I give that reason back at them. pissed me off.
Fangirl-Queen1 chapter 1 . 9/24
Aghhhh I love the goblins in this. They are portrayed so well and they way they interact with Harry is so well written that I can’t help but believe in this story’s portrayal of them with Harry.
Teresa chapter 39 . 9/18
This is a very good story I wish you would write more pleases. Thanks
mackiechandler chapter 7 . 9/5
Ah that must have been such a fun conversation to explain!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 39 . 9/2
Plz update sssssssssssssssoon
bethi13212 chapter 39 . 8/25
Just happened upon your fic here and am loving it. I hope the world gets better for you and that you can continue to write. You certainly are good at it.
FermioneLoverForever1998 chapter 39 . 8/17
Please please PLEASE update I LOVE it
Spectre-13 chapter 39 . 8/6
I have only just recently found this story, but I already love it with all my heart. I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out!
JrDragsterNA chapter 39 . 7/30
Just read the entire story. I hope you update it soon and have more frequent updates. Also, I have a question that if you are reading this I would like addressed in the next update. So, how far is this story going to go? No spoilers but is this going to go to some point in the summer or will it continue through multiple more years of Harry’s schooling or will it even go until past his years of schooling are finished where he can have a life with Bill and use his Carrier ability?
Cabin3Ravenclaw chapter 39 . 7/25
that was great. I would love for another chapter to be posted soon. I really like this story.
Just A Reader chapter 2 . 7/25
I've only just finished the first chapter, but it was so amazing that I had to tell you that you are a fantastic author and please never let anyone say any different.
2,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »