Reviews for Little Dragon
My new favourite!
Please update 3
Please update I love it
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 36 . 5/22
You need to do more! I love it so much! It makes me so happy it's probably unhealthy. Keep up the awesome work! And please save Dobby soon!
ithlinkhagmelmirkwood chapter 36 . 5/17
I love chapter... follow ahistory... ;-)
HopeReincarnated chapter 21 . 5/7
I'm sorry I was enjoying this story up to now but this is just too creepy. I thought it would be a long time till they got romantic or that there'd be a time so but instead you're just writing pedophilia. sick.
Hellfire-Princess chapter 1 . 5/6
Ahh! I can't wait for the next update! Definitely one of my new favs!
Hellfire-Princess chapter 7 . 5/6
When you didn't have to have the 'talk' because you found out on your own when you were 11 through books and google...
Dracoxtomtaco chapter 3 . 4/26
I love this story soooo much. I have read it multiple times and probably will read it again many times after. Please continue writing your story crafting skill are amazing and currently brighten my day
ari6559 chapter 36 . 4/21
Heey, I love your story and wanted to let you know that I'm from the Netherlands (though I currently live in Denmark) . However, I do not use Google translate to read it as I like to read it in English, but I have done it for a few Spanish stories! There are not that many Dutch people, but if you ever want to translate something to Dutch, I'm happy to help:)
Ummmm Harry is 11? And Charlie is like 20? Does no one think that this is at least slightly creepy?!
Kikuriki chapter 14 . 4/14
Harry is like... literally eleven. Charlie (who is an adult and I'm pretty sure either 20 or 21) should not be kissing him when he i N. Cedric at least has the excuse of being forced into the creepy acts, Charlie is an adult and should know better. I'm a Big Fan of the soulmate thing but like... at least wait until Harry is 16 before trying to get him into PDA and nsfw with Charlie.
Aqua Lilly chapter 36 . 4/13
Love the story so far. Just wished that this chapter had ended on a happy note... TnT
foxee-chik chapter 36 . 4/11
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
randomplotbunny chapter 36 . 4/10
:-)
littleelfmom chapter 36 . 4/9
No matter love...we ,your rabid readers of this fic, will wait for further updates. We all know life happens! Live this fic cant wait for more.
1,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »