Reviews for Gothic Butterfly
Lw117149 chapter 10 . 3/20
lol oh poor hermione! and sev really
more please when you can are you still writing I would love to see more
Bananaphobia chapter 10 . 1/17
This is crazy and weird but I couldn't stop reading it.
Blue night fairy chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Please, please come back and write for this story again! It's really good! It's very different to all the other stories out there.

At please write the plot outline of what will happen and how the story ends.

So please write again.
Not happy chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
You say tbc but do you continue it? Noooo, so it's not to be continued, that is such a shame coz I was really enjoying it!
normaj chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
You really must continue this story, such a great start, I would love to see where you go with it. Please continue soon. Anxiously waiting.
llorolalluvia chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Aw man I wish this had been completed! It's very interesting!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
OH! MY! GOD! What the hell did you abandon this?! This is brilliant! How could you?! *Cries in a corner*
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
why did you stop writing this story its fantastic!

I hope you continue it eventually
AssassinPyro chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
when will you update? it's been years
FyreFawn chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
I really love this story! I hope that eventually you come back and finish it.
blackcat chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Will you write more chapters please? I cant wait to read what happens next...this story is awesomely trippy and very inventive, I would love to read more!
blackcat chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Bono Tempest chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
wow kolobusamy. I love this story, It's so different and well written too. poor Neville, who knew Snape could be so possesive. Anyway fantastic writing and I can't wait for the next chapters:)

Good luck. Signed and undercover author
Future Forensic chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
OMG LOLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON
adfgds chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
The last thing Hermione saw as the big doors to the Great Hall closed in front of her was Professor Snape’s body dissolving into a black puddle and slowing dripping up on to the ceiling.

HOLY EFFING SH*T. That's so goddam creepy and genius, where do I start. You haven't updating in SEVEN YEARS, so I'm going to continue this story on my own laptop. I'm not posting it, though, cause it's yours so that's probably illegal. MY GOD. You must have been envisioning some pretty creepy images when you wrote this. Are you sure you're an actual person and not, I don't know, GOD?