Reviews for Forma caelesti
Thanks for fixing it! Can't wait to read more! :)
There's something wrong with the text. Can't read it. :(
McGonagall25 chapter 19 . 9/2
More please this is good.
AnyaBantik chapter 18 . 8/27
Wonderful. I like your story soo much! 3
Good luck in writing the next chapters! :)
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
I'm sobbing thank you very much! This story is beautiful. You should've continued it
catant914 chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
Whoa. That's seriously scary. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon, please? :) Thanks for writing this story, it's lovely.
catant914 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Only the phase of the moon... That sounds about right. I thought he only had to take the potion once, right before the full moon? Now I'm just confused :P
catant914 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Hey, nice chapter. I'm really looking forward to reading this. Bye :)
domahoa chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
beautifully written and... I just can't. I love it. please keep on writing! :)
ect18 chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
YOU NEED TO UPDATE I LOVE THIS!
reader chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
er hello. nice story
but i can't find nc 17 version of this chapter
turningpaige chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
I love love love love love this story. Like a lot. You have an uncanny ability to write Remus and Tonks in character which is sadly uncommon. By far the best Remadora/Ronks fic that I've read. I love it and I hope you keep writing!
Twiggy288 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god I love this story so much! I have just read all of it and it is perfect, I love it! Please continue this forever because it is just gorgeous! I know that Sirius death is coming soon though and I hate that :( are you going to carry this on right up until their death ( :'( ) or what? Anyway I love this, even if Remus was an eejit in that chapter, you've written their relationship brilliantly and I love Sirius and Moody and the backstories and all the other characters and little things like that reference about white right from the beginning. Only thing is, you should maybe get someone else to read over the chapter before you post it as there are a few words written twice, and bits that don't quite make sense but apart from that I loooove it :)
Natsuko26 chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
update as soon as possible because i love your story!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 13 . 10/18/2014