Reviews for Eighth, the Dragoon
bmalumbira001 chapter 19 . 9/15
this was awesome
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 19 . 6/26
Badass ending for a badass story! Great omake that I wish was cannon but sadly it is not. Oh well onto the squeal!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 18 . 6/25
That was fucking awesome!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 15 . 6/25
So Sona now official feels nothing for Issei and now there are higher beings conversing about him? This is a mix match of so many strong characters I don’t know who is stronger/smarter or more likely to win in a fight than another based on how many Ocs are in this story and their different abilities. Also hai gift of flight doesn’t seem that impressive. Another thing why is Vali a dragoon? Why can’t he just be the same as cannon? He was strong in cannon why does he have to be a dragoon? Also what overpowered ridiculous ability does he get as a dragoon compared to Issei?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 14 . 6/25
Why must everything be so complicated? Why can’t anyone ever just be straight forward about what they want.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 13 . 6/24
Hope too see Issei kick Rolan’s ass. Also since Issei won before Ronlan doesn’t that mean he gets to marry Sona? He never said no to the engagement.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 12 . 6/24
The last scene was beautiful. Nothing short of it. That is what the ultimate expression of love is. To be willing to give yourself completely to one another.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 10 . 6/24
Did she actually say that in the end or was that her thoughts? Also what’s up with all the manipulation and shut? It’s very confusing for me. Yes I’m not good with politics sue me.
66% well that sure sounds close to something to Devils. Does 666 ring a bell for anyone out there? Regardless great chapter! Hope to see more of the story as soon as possible! Yes I know this story is complete but i mean as in the whole series in the sequels that are up.
Will Issei have a harem? Or is this gonna be one where he can’t fully commit and he just walks around?
So is Ddraig gonna talk to Issei eventually?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 5 . 6/24
Damn. Now I feel like absolute crap. But this scen was necessary for Issei’ development as a character.
KingRagnarok68 chapter 13 . 5/30
I tried man, I really did.
Your writing style and plot is phenomenal.
But that's the problem, I've always been very emotional when reading and the characters and events are so well written that it infuriates me.
I sincerely recommend this fic, it's worth a read, but I'll have to drop out here.
Good luck
Dryptonium chapter 3 . 3/21
why?! why are you torturing my feelings you sadistic gulag!
Dvyrenoth chapter 10 . 3/15
Not being an ass, but you forgot Trihexa, the literal embodiment of the numbers 666