Reviews for Eighth, the Dragoon
KingRagnarok68 chapter 13 . 5/30
I tried man, I really did.
Your writing style and plot is phenomenal.
But that's the problem, I've always been very emotional when reading and the characters and events are so well written that it infuriates me.
I sincerely recommend this fic, it's worth a read, but I'll have to drop out here.
Good luck
Dryptonium chapter 3 . 3/21
why?! why are you torturing my feelings you sadistic gulag!
Dvyrenoth chapter 10 . 3/15
Not being an ass, but you forgot Trihexa, the literal embodiment of the numbers 666
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
From what the person below me is saying, I'm not reading this. Sorry.
ravengtr chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
You had me, I'll fully admit that u had me really interested. Such a different beginning, he already knew about his powers and with the superman thing you had going which really interested me and it increased even more when we learned that he was still only really acting like a pervert as a screen.

Then he started talking about harems and while my suspensions increased I tampered it down by saying that it's fine, it's not really going back to the rails. Harems are a big part of his motivations so the author just doesn't want to chasms him too much. He has this whole universe that he combined with his own work so he doesn't need to stick him with rias like almost every other fiction. He's still his own man and he doesn't NEED what she's selling to be a great character.

Then he started have trouble with a one winged fallen and I STILL persisted thinking you were throwing wool over our eyes cuz even if the superman impersonation came from him boosting, way above what his body could actually take, he's still way stronger than he was in Canon due to the others he was in contact with and he was pulling off a superman impression for a mother freaking Year already.

Then he got sucker killed and resurrected by rias and this is me giving up and leaving cuz even if there's a good chance that things aren't going to be a rehash of Cannon, like everyone else, with a few changes and maybe even a few original arcs to spice things up I got to invested in trying to believe he wasn't going to be a devil so I have very little left to care anymore.
SantoryuSekai chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Another fanfic of Issei servant? sorry i drop this fic now.
KenpoDragonRoar chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
I’ve reread this a couple of times now and only just now saw the crack at destiny with “the Travelers Gift”. So… what? Is Issei’s house in the ascendant realm is he a voidwalker or perhaps a stormcaller, maybe even a sunsinger or even a dawnblade don’t tell me he’s a titan he’s too smart to be a titan
Xearthes chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
Fucking hell man, why didn't I read this fic sooner. Why did I read it at all. I want to have never read this chapter. I want to keep reading it forever. No other DxD fic managed to get me to bawl like a fucking weak-ass baby. Congratu-fucking-lations. With much hate - your faithful reader.
Kenshin135 chapter 10 . 9/12/2017
So, the threat is probably Trihexa, assuming you stay in DxD terms and not your own story stuff. That's a pretty reasonably threat to have, considering what Trihexa did in canon...

I'm a little curious why you made Great Red superior to Ophis though. Canonically, they're basically exact equals; Ophis has the literal power of infinity. She can't fight him to kick him out of the rift because of that. Mutually assured destruction, along with possible erasure of the world itself. Also the reason neither of them could even try to stop Trihexa, their other near exact equal. (*maybe* a little superior, big maybe though). It took the greatest dragon slaying method available to mess with her, and that same exact method would have likely worked on Great Red too.

Also curious on how you'd rate the Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma against the predators. Shiva, at the very least, should be above them, considering he was confident he could put up a decent fight against Trihexa. Maybe not so confident he could win, but still, to be able to do anything at all to that monster is impressive.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
Was that last part an Omake ?

Anyway, I hope Issei Wake up and get his head out of his ass soon.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 14 . 8/22/2017
Seriously?
Issei was played like a fool. I really don't like what Issei is becoming.
Man oh man...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
Well written *not lemon*.
I wondered if Issei is really using is full power of Predator.
I mean the other seems so good at listening to the Ruler.
Issei should know a lot more than he is. He seems suprised by a lot of things that the Ruler should tell him.
It's like... Issei doesn't know the extent of his abilities.
It is a shame.

Anyway, trhis chapter was brilliant as always, keep up the great work.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
Chapter 5:

Brilliant chapter.
Do I agree with everything that happened? No
Do I agree with Free/Fourth that Issei wasn't a Predator and only a child looking without seeing? Yes
Did it make me sad? Absolutly.
There is a very fine line between love and hate. I can't seems to choose which one I feel for this chapter.

Anyway, keep up the fantastic work.

Chapter6:

It was a very good chapter. Not as disconcerting and heartbreaking than the last.
But I enjoyed reading it a lot nonetheless.
Please keep up the brilliant work and thanks for sharing you work with us.

Chapter 10:

Bittersweet chapter. I wished Issei would be a little more reasoned.
With his powers of a predator, if he took a little moment to really think, ponder, question things he would have so many realisations...
It is like watching the best antenna in the world failing to sense anything because it is configurated on the wrong channel.
So much potential wasted...

As for this chapter...
Seeing Issei cry like a girl is becoming old very fast.
But that Omake at the end was really good :D
Nise no kishi chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
#RiasIsAManipulativeBitch
dvilleza chapter 12 . 7/11/2017
everything is forgiven. it's too late at night to hold a grudge