Reviews for Return of the Dead King
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/13
Yes he can, Chaos can technically defeat all of them as he used a minority of his powers to create them. Even so, if they just wake up from slumber they will be too weak to fight Chaos, even it is four of the strongest.
J3s7r chapter 3 . 9/30
... Why were they all children of Hades?
PrehistoriCreatorNP chapter 14 . 8/4
Sounds lovely, and dark. Perfect
Variety Of Choices chapter 12 . 7/18
oh shit
Thunder Demon of Noir chapter 2 . 7/8
Say “bright white” one more time in the same paragraph I’ll fucking curb stomp you into the next reality
iAmV0id chapter 17 . 4/19
Uhhhhhh... honestly this chapter was like it didnt fit with the entirity of the story. It seems like it's unattached and it left a gaping question between the last chapter and this chapter.
iAmV0id chapter 13 . 4/18
Huhuhu TT_TT
I honestly dunno how to feel about this. Welp, one thing's for sure- it's that you've definitly pierced my heart and you've made me want to cry from how off guard I was from what happened. You are freaking awesome.
Zayden-B chapter 3 . 4/12
So if they all Were children of hades how would the great prophecy work. The great prophecy exist since 1930 or something like that but you showed three children of hades that are already older that 16 in the timespan of 1945-2001
BillyTheBruiser chapter 1 . 2/25
I dont like it for the simple fact that a god blushed at a mention of a girl it's so retarded I swear why do people like getting their characters to blush so fucking much
Yu Tae Kim chapter 11 . 2/21
I HATE THE STUPID ANNABITCH
TatsuyaShiva4 chapter 12 . 1/3
Awful. The Story is ok, but Aether i belive would never do that. Also Aether as Perces Father would be much better. Aether is also infinitly more Powerful than an lowly God!
TatsuyaShiva4 chapter 4 . 1/3
Make zeus mortal or an lackey who has absolute NO Power!
TatsuyaShiva4 chapter 1 . 1/3
oh come on, Primordials are not bad. Hell would be much better if Perce would be with them, and no last changing and helping that trash. They all only dserve DEATH!
GaleForce513 chapter 3 . 12/3/2018
Too many children of Hades
MSU19 chapter 3 . 9/8/2018
Just noticed you abandoned the fic to rewrite, but marked this as complete. You need to put a discontinued in the summary so people don't waste their time reading your inconplete story.