Reviews for Fighting for our families
mischeif maker chapter 14 . 1/1
This is quite a cool story. But will the couples ever reunite
Uchiha Misaki chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
Thanks for the update
Reading Pixie chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
Love it
guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
great chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
I LOVE THIS! It's a very good chapter! Please update soon!
LoveAnimeGirl3 chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
I really love this story and this chapter is so amazing. I wish that at least one of the boys can know that they're one of the fathers of the girls' children. Kya. Just thinking about it just makes my heart tremble. o Please update right away because reading this story is like breathing. I would rather die than not see or read any updates ever again. Jk. I wouldn't really die but I would become really, really depressed that might cause me to do that. :( Again, I love this story and I want you to update soon. :D Pretty please. { }
guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
Great chapter
sasusakusarafamily chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
YAYY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! But, can we please have more Sasusaku moments? Pleaseeee? Also, please update sooner this time, I've waited 5 months for this chapter.. And please make a longer chapter this time... Anyways, I still loved this chapter as every other one 3 Update soon!
rinnie21 chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
Great chapter.
sasusakusarafamily chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
This fanfiction can't possibly be over. No no no no! We have to know what happens next! The boys should learn about their children! Please don't end it here! Update pleaseeee! This fanfiction is like water to me, I can't live without it! Also I'm reviewing this chapter because I reviewed the last chapter and you can only review a chapter once. I loooovee this fanfiction. ️️
sasusakusarafamily chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
OMG I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I HOPE IT DOESN'T TAKE TOO LONG FOR SASUKE TO NOTICE THAT AKARI IS HIS DAUGHTER! ️️
ZiggyZag1212 chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
Please update! I'm loving is fic! Please!
XX
Uchiha Misaki chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
Good chapter story is progressing good can't wait for the next update
RalitsaR chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
At first I thought it would be one of those fics where everything was written by a 12 year old, but it's actually pretty good! The idea and how you are mindful of the characters decisions is good as well! And just a little help, Tsunade can't win the bet, when she does win something bad happens .. unless that is your idea. Anyway thank you and Good Job!
guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2016