Reviews for The Ringmaster
Caticature chapter 22 . 3/13
loved the sequel! thank you for posting it! I look forward to more stories between the joker and Harley!
MoniArdley chapter 22 . 2/25
I am a fan. I read the bad joke series and I loved it! It was just great. Keep writing more about Harley and J. Your description of their dynamics as a couple is just great!
Anna10473 chapter 22 . 2/7
I love all your Joker and Harley stories and never want them to end! I don't know if you are planning on writing more for them, but I would definitely read! You also created rich characterizations of Poison Ivy, the Penguin, and the Riddler, as well as the Joker ' s henchmen. If I may suggest, an interesting and emotional plot line for a future story could be what happens if Harley gets pregnant by the Joker ? I know other authors have portrayed this, but I would love to read your take on this. Please keep on writing. Thank you.
Smeebs chapter 22 . 1/29
Just straight amazing
Marie chapter 22 . 1/2
This story and your writing are brilliant. Please write a sequel to your sequel! ! !
Amazilia chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my gosh. This chapter, though!
You might need to get yourself checked out. You write the joker a little too well.
guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2015
Loved your take on the Joker and Harley and the rest. One of the best Gotham fics I have read. Will you continue their story and expand on the other characters you introduced?
Nikuci9 chapter 22 . 11/25/2015
I have read this story approximately five times by now, its soo god, I really have no words, I wish you would continue with this, your approach to the characters is the best one I have seen in joker/harley fanfiction, and I really enjoy your stories. I hope you will update soon with something.
knit-wear chapter 22 . 11/5/2015
Youuuuuu should definitely do a third part to this series
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
I love you're work. And I'd like to say, you're taste in music is sublime.
JANDHQ chapter 22 . 9/16/2015
can't wait for the sequel :)
bahbahbah chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
the "i have to go change!" bit with joker mocking her. i had to pause and take a moment to regain myself.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
Wait so what happened to batman
lilly chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
I have only one thing to say about this, (why? becuase its so good that its hard to describe how good it is) I wish there was more, so badly..
jimbostevenson chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
after sitting myself down and reading this whole thing I have pretty much one thing to say; "best harley-joker story I have ever read". the author has almost mastered the characters and the relationship between them such as the one between the joker and harley. when I hear a line from either the joker or harley its like those characters are really actually saying it, I can actually imagine them saying these lines and doing these actions. how the author described how the two feel about the relationship is really good and stay's true to the characters very well because of that I am really impressed because this would be really difficult to do but the author nails it. after reading so many really good fanfiction's this is the one that I don't want to end, I want to see more. I want to see them meet characters like the freeze, or bane. I even want to see more of isley, and see where the author goes with her (is he/she going to give her the powers from the comic's? will she give her a more down graded form of that power? or none at all?) so really I'm not saying the author should get right back at the next story but I am saying this "I can't wait for the next one, as long as it has joker and harley it in at-LEAST a bit, Im good, and I can wait)