Reviews for The Escapades of Teddy Lupin
werihrwollt chapter 1 . 4/24
I really like your story! (just read the first chapter tho, I'll read the rest in a sec I just wanted to say that now) but just to say it: Beauxbatons is NOT an only-girls school! (obviously it depends on if you take the movies or the books as canon but I'd always choose the books) It is one of the things I really hate about the movies, that they made this pretty-girl-tralala school out of it only bc headmistress and champion where female. In the books there are several times boys mentioned when fleur talks to classmates!

PS: I know you didn't say something about if there where boys on beauxbatons but vics comment about girls on the school hintet that there are non, so I just wanted to say that there are some

PPS: please ignore all kinds of grammer mistakes etc. english isn't my first language and I'm reading fanfics to improve it (or I use my language skills as an excuse but who could tell the difference?)
Edward chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
I don’t really like the idea of muggle technology but the first year dining rule is great. As far as I’ve read this is a really great fan fiction - thanks!
DragonPrincess38 chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
I loved the moment between Teddy and Nevile (They're Harry and Remus 2.0)

Loved the letter that Teddy got from his parents!
matt chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
I've really been liking this story, but has Teddy learned absolutely nothing that Harry and his family have been telling him all these years? In what world is he stupid enough not to tell Harry or Mcgonagall, that a student is threatening his, and his friends lives! She would them expelled in a heartbeat and his friends would be safe. All of this nonsense just to build a plot, the Teddy you write about, is smarter than this.
jedi.with.the.elder.wand chapter 24 . 8/15/2017
Hi! I really really really love your work. I'm a new user and it would mean a lot if you checked out my story and gave me some feedback. This is an absolutely awesome story
u chapter 13 . 7/22/2017
lots and lots of chocolate!
u chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
dominique!
u chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
draco malfoy
Violet chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
Tales of Beedle the Bard and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix...
Like how Ella was like Lily when she protected Snape (aka Teddy)
and Terrence's reply was identical to James's...
IS THERE A HIDDEN SHIP HERE?
G chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Possibly the best fanfic about Teddy Lupin I've ever read.
Paolaaa chapter 17 . 5/26/2017
Okay so I just found your fic and I really think this is the best next gen fanfiction I have ever read
Guest chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
Favourite line had to be James "I don't know what I was thinking with the mulled wine" so funny, so sincere!
LtKettch chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Late to the game, but I just found this. I'm only in the 4th chapter buy already hooked. I love how you are developing Teddy as a character. I also have particularly enjoyed Professor Longbottom's first interaction. I expect a great relationship between the two given their backgrounds. The letters from Tonks and Remus are a nice touch also.
Queen of Fandoms 4Ever chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
This chapter was so sweet!
SeaSpree chapter 29 . 12/27/2016
This is quite simply one of the best HP next-gen fanfics I've ever read (then again, I don't usually read that many next-gen fics since they drag on too much but, I think I'm a pretty good judge of good writing XD). I can't wait to start the next installment keep up the awesome writing!