Reviews for The Escapades of Teddy Lupin
Favourite line had to be James "I don't know what I was thinking with the mulled wine" so funny, so sincere!
LtKettch chapter 1 . 4/13
Late to the game, but I just found this. I'm only in the 4th chapter buy already hooked. I love how you are developing Teddy as a character. I also have particularly enjoyed Professor Longbottom's first interaction. I expect a great relationship between the two given their backgrounds. The letters from Tonks and Remus are a nice touch also.
Inch-chan chapter 14 . 3/31
This chapter was so sweet!
SeaSpree chapter 29 . 12/27/2016
This is quite simply one of the best HP next-gen fanfics I've ever read (then again, I don't usually read that many next-gen fics since they drag on too much but, I think I'm a pretty good judge of good writing XD). I can't wait to start the next installment keep up the awesome writing!
Lollyflap chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
Ella Anderson is similar to Ella Henderson and Alfie Hayes is similar to Alfie Deyes. Good story though keep writing because your good at it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
This is such an amazing book! It's so well done! Keep doing what you're doing because this is amazing!
shiiki chapter 30 . 7/13/2016
I stumbled across this fic while looking for a good next-gen-at-Hogwarts story, and I very much enjoyed this! You did a great job of fleshing out your OCs and making me interested in them. Ella and Artie have such distinct personalities, I can picture them well. I like that they are fully-formed: sometimes they got on my nerves, sometimes I loved what they did ... very much like real people I just got to know. You handle Teddy's point of view well, too. I found your narrative engaging and compelling, and the hints of mystery in the plot definitely kept me interested throughout the story. I was a little disappointed that the plot line with Ralph didn't get wrapped up; it felt like the fic isn't quite over, but I suppose I shall have to move on to the next story to see what you have planned!

Other elements that I liked that I would love to see dealt with: the Bella/Laura enmity and what becomes of it (Laura is so galling, I just wish so much for her to get her come-uppance!), what's going on with Terence Gates (again, a character I felt like punching ... except I also get the feeling he could redeem himself).

I look forward to seeing what you have in store in the next fic!

Thank you for sharing such an interesting story!
RealNorwegian chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
I loved it! Especially how you wove in all the "oldies" personalities so well!
RealNorwegian chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
I LOVE this story! Teddy and Alfie being in Hufflepuff makes me soo happy and I just realized that I'm only a month older than Teddy. I'd be in the same house AND year as him and Alfie The way you write this story is AMAZING! Keep it up ;)
ThatPotterGirl97 chapter 29 . 6/30/2016
I loved this story so much! I'm definitely going to be reading the sequel now!
ThatPotterGirl97 chapter 25 . 6/30/2016
Nooooo poor Teddy!
ThatPotterGirl97 chapter 24 . 6/30/2016
(I'm too lazy to login so I'm just going to review like this)

Really, this makes me wonder why Ralph wants the book back so badly! Even badly enough to threaten Teddy with his Werewolf-ish habits... Anyways, another great chapter! I seriously love this story. It's probably the best Next Gen fic I have read on here!
PSW chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
This was great! Such an excellent job, and you leave the reader wanting more. Thanks for writing!
UnknownPerson19 chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
I've been reading your story since I found it and it's so amazing! I absolutely adore the friendship between Teddy, Alfie and Ella. I love all of the characters you have included in this story, it's just so beautifully written! I absolutely love Teddy in this story, you write his character so well! (Even if he doesn't technically have a "character"... I just love the way you portray him!)

I'm actually glad to see they are all in seperate houses and not in the same one, like many next gen stories on here seem to do.

Anyways, I love your story and I am definitely looking forward to reading more!
PSW chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This was a cute first chapter! Teddy seems like he could be a handful... :-) Looking forward to seeing how this goes!