Reviews for The Escapades of Teddy Lupin
Edward chapter 3 . 10/30
I don’t really like the idea of muggle technology but the first year dining rule is great. As far as I’ve read this is a really great fan fiction - thanks!
DragonPrincess38 chapter 4 . 10/12
I loved the moment between Teddy and Nevile (They're Harry and Remus 2.0)

Loved the letter that Teddy got from his parents!
matt chapter 26 . 9/30
I've really been liking this story, but has Teddy learned absolutely nothing that Harry and his family have been telling him all these years? In what world is he stupid enough not to tell Harry or Mcgonagall, that a student is threatening his, and his friends lives! She would them expelled in a heartbeat and his friends would be safe. All of this nonsense just to build a plot, the Teddy you write about, is smarter than this.
jedi.with.the.elder.wand chapter 24 . 8/15
Hi! I really really really love your work. I'm a new user and it would mean a lot if you checked out my story and gave me some feedback. This is an absolutely awesome story
u chapter 13 . 7/22
lots and lots of chocolate!
u chapter 8 . 7/19
dominique!
u chapter 1 . 7/18
draco malfoy
Violet chapter 5 . 6/18
Tales of Beedle the Bard and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix...
Like how Ella was like Lily when she protected Snape (aka Teddy)
and Terrence's reply was identical to James's...
IS THERE A HIDDEN SHIP HERE?
G chapter 1 . 5/28
Possibly the best fanfic about Teddy Lupin I've ever read.
Paolaaa chapter 17 . 5/26
Okay so I just found your fic and I really think this is the best next gen fanfiction I have ever read
Favourite line had to be James "I don't know what I was thinking with the mulled wine" so funny, so sincere!
LtKettch chapter 1 . 4/13
Late to the game, but I just found this. I'm only in the 4th chapter buy already hooked. I love how you are developing Teddy as a character. I also have particularly enjoyed Professor Longbottom's first interaction. I expect a great relationship between the two given their backgrounds. The letters from Tonks and Remus are a nice touch also.
Queen of Fandoms 4Ever chapter 14 . 3/31
This chapter was so sweet!
SeaSpree chapter 29 . 12/27/2016
This is quite simply one of the best HP next-gen fanfics I've ever read (then again, I don't usually read that many next-gen fics since they drag on too much but, I think I'm a pretty good judge of good writing XD). I can't wait to start the next installment keep up the awesome writing!
Lollyflap chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
Ella Anderson is similar to Ella Henderson and Alfie Hayes is similar to Alfie Deyes. Good story though keep writing because your good at it.