Reviews for The Escapades of Teddy Lupin
Nils chapter 29 . 9/20
Hey there, lovely story.
Maybe I understood wrong but did Bella caught the Snitch and THAN dropped it?
If that was the case shed won because the Snitch remembers the 1st person who touched it.
Nils chapter 4 . 9/11
Wow, read this for the first time and I love it. The letter from his parents is amazing.
Im excited to read more.
WizBali chapter 16 . 3/10
I've been wondering... Why doesn't Harry Potter give Teddy Lupin his Invisibility Cloak or Marauders Map? Wouldn't it be easier for Harry's Godson?
WizBali chapter 14 . 3/10
This is one of the best chapters I've read in this fanfiction! All the Potters, Weasleys, and Lupins. :)
WizBali chapter 4 . 3/10
The letter was so emotional...! Well written!
ana-me.1997 chapter 1 . 5/15/2021
Love it so much, thanks for the story
Guest chapter 23 . 2/22/2021
what about the Accio charm
Raeger chapter 29 . 8/8/2020
I really enjoyed this story. Teddy was intriguing as a main character, and the supporting cast (Goshawk twins, Terence, Ella and Alfie, Victoire, Nikki) felt like they had life to each of them.

I did find it frustrating the way the central conflict with Ralph was resolved, because by attacking Teddy and hurting him grievously and with dark magic, he definitely crossed a line where he could be expelled, and there was ample opportunity for Teddy to confess to someone he trusted with Harry. I suppose it would have been a waste of story development to just off Ralph like that, and therein lies the difficulty in writing a seven-year series and contriving something interesting for each year. It was nice though to see the slow development of relationships like with Alfie and Ella, and Victoire. There's a certain pleasure in seeing the buildup of things that way.

In a way, since Teddy is in Hufflepuff and not Gryffindor, I suppose I can still reconcile the Ralph situation in that Teddy's loyalty and care for his friends is that he would rather hold his peace than risk them getting injured. We did see that in how he tried to sneak off to the library to return the book himself. But these are things that can be built upon in a longer series and make for a character with much depth, so salute to you for laying the groundwork even if Escapades' sequel doesn't seem to be continued.
Raeger chapter 6 . 8/8/2020
'Life is like a roast chicken' LOL. Very original. Couldn't be any deeper unless it was fried while buried with hot oil.

On that thought, perhaps life is more rather like fried chicken. People tend to be drawn to you the more things you've been through.
Raeger chapter 4 . 8/8/2020
The letter written by Teddy's parents struck a deep chord, could really feel the weight of Teddy reading those treasured words from his parents, there for a moment in the closest of ways - with their love and in his heart.

Looking forward to the rest of the story! There was a sense of quality from the very first chapter, which is always a delight, because then I get to just tuck myself in for an excellent read instead of continuing to figure out whether a story's good enough to finish.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2020
Harry wouldn't have made Teddy feel like they were poor ..Harry definitely would have bought Teddy an owl and a broom if required
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2020
I think they will be huflepuffs. Ella might be a ravenclaw though...
Doghead2020 chapter 17 . 2/2/2020
Guest chapter 14 . 2/2/2020
You are are worthy of J.K rolling herself.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2020
Your fanfiction is the best I always wanted a story about teddy Lupin so thank you