Reviews for Never Betray A Fox
Guest chapter 29 . 12/12/2023
Love most of this story however I hate stories that have miscarriages or give you that impression before finally saying its fine, it makes me feel physically sick to my stomach so a warning at the beginning of the story or the chapters including it at least would be appreciated
Jacob Maxames chapter 2 . 10/23/2023
Oh and i just remembered that harry has like two or more life debt owed to
him from Hermione granger and Ginny, Weasley, the Delacour sisters, so magic would not let them harm Harry
Jacob Maxames chapter 1 . 10/23/2023
Ok so i can get most of the betrayers but why is Hermione one of them, she would have no use for his mony and dose not like fame of the boy how lived B.S ether and ontop of that she only had more truble with ron and draco because of the friendship with harry, i realy cant see how her involvement with the plan for the grater good by the headmaster work for her and i dont think she realy like ron enough to do that to harry, maybe it was not to her knowledge i can believe that and if it is address in later chapter, I’m sorry for bringing it up but that little thing made that I kind of didn’t want to continue the story, but I probably will for a bit till it hits another nurve like the fact that the summer implies that is the end of third year not the beginning of his thirh year. were kind of hoping to hear how the creature inheritance could help him on the try-wizard tournament, and get on good terms with the Delacour sisters, which is the reason I started the story.
Tinkerbell love chapter 29 . 10/22/2023
Please update this story is good
dragons9 chapter 29 . 10/7/2023
This is good... Please update
Michelle Lillard chapter 29 . 7/11/2023
Please continue
Judyluv chapter 29 . 4/5/2023
Omg I so love your story is there going to be more
RosettaRoseburn chapter 9 . 12/27/2022
Okay, I’ve been taken out of the story for a bit. Oliver Wood has already graduated by the fifth book. Why is he here and running Quidditch?
Beth5572 chapter 29 . 12/15/2022
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great works of art. I also hope you come back and write more soon.

Terri
Tony Moonstone chapter 29 . 11/19/2022
NNNNoooooooo!
The story is almost finished in my opinion.
Though you ended it in such a way it could be deemed complete.
I hope you will return from a 4 year break and finish the story once and for all.
Very excellent story.
I will be eagerly awaiting the birth of the baby and the aftermath of Harry and Dumbledore's duel.
Tony Moonstone chapter 13 . 11/18/2022
Uh oh!
Harry is pissed, and needs his enemies blood.
Never piss off creature Harry.
Onward I read.
Tony Moonstone chapter 2 . 11/17/2022
So far so good.
Another Harry gets revenge story.
I LOVE those.
Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Onward I read.
Pamela88 chapter 29 . 6/11/2022
I love this story and want to see the end
bella Damon and klaus chapter 26 . 5/17/2022
I thought Neville was Augusta's grandson
wandamarie chapter 29 . 1/15/2022
wow please update the great story when you get a chance to thank you
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »