Reviews for Dragons, Fairies and The Celestial Empress
MarsLatte chapter 1 . 7/16
It's been a whole year and this was one of my fav books on this website. I really hope u start writing again and u haven't been updating your other books.
michikolyvie chapter 1 . 6/21
Pls update
DiamondHeart21 chapter 1 . 6/3
I just wanted to let you know that I’m still looking forward to reading this.
Rainier chapter 1 . 4/20
writer can you please put the story back i miss it TT
I have read this story like 5 times and like i was about to read it and this happened can you please put the story back and just make another chapter please i have been waiting.

but still i love all your works i wont be angry on something that i can't control so just keep up the good work (-,-)3 3
DiamondHeart21 chapter 1 . 3/25
Please update soon. I’ve really been wanting to read this story. I don’t mean to rush you or anything, I just want you to know that there are still people who are interested!
Amilia Rebecca Ravynwoode chapter 1 . 1/14
Good luck! Ive really enjoyed this story... So much in fact that it has inspired me to write a story of my own... I really hope to see this back up soon.
MnMAllyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I miss re-reading this fic. I hope you update this soon. I really miss this. It's such a great and wonderful story.
degraciarainier chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Update soon
pretty.bunny1944 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I miss this is story more then any other I wish with my whole heart you had left it up for all of us to read while you made and updated a new one
Ghostunderasheet chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
While I'm disappointed I can't read it now, I can only respect your decision to live up to your potential and write the best story you can. Please post a new chapter in this story when the new fic is ready so we know we can go and read it! Thank you and good luck!
crimsonblossomlover chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I really liked the story, i wish you had kept the original up and then just uploaded an newer version as a different story.
devils-lover76 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
update soon!
JerricaHMcfarl3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
can you tell us when the new ones up
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Can't wait to read the rebooted version! Good luck writing :)
MnMAllyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Please bring it back. I wish you did not have to take it down while you're editing it. I love re-reading your story.