Reviews for Everybody talks
Smooth Pancakes chapter 1 . 5/26
I only just discovered your Hey Arnold! stories within the past week, but you have quickly become one of my favorite authors. Your stories are so good, whether they're a one shot, like this one, or one of your longer stories, like Roadside Girl that I'm currently nine chapters into. You do a great job of keeping the characters in character and putting them in interesting scenarios and scenes. This story was so entertaining I wish it was longer than just a one shot. I would have loved to see what would have happened from that point on at the end of the chapter, as well as the reactions of everyone when Arnold and Helga really did finally break the news that they were now actually together, instead of everyone just reacting to rumors at the time. This was one of my first stories of yours that I read and it has set me down a road of reading all of your HA! stories now, lol.
ForeverRogue chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
Very sweet one-shot, really enjoyed it!
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
I enjoyed it, great story!
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Oh my... That was soooooo cute!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I forgot how much I loved this story its so innocent and cute!
Samuel Sadi chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I write for a completely different show, and I'm not exactly sure how I ended up reading this. I think you might have reviewed something I wrote once before. I do remember I had come across your name and remembered it from somewhere.

Anyways, all in all I have to say I liked this fiction. I liked how you were able to keep each character within the boundaries of the cartoon's personalities. I think I've read another of your stories, though for the life of me, I can't remember which one.

The ending had an innocent spiciness to it, that made it adorable.

A few minor grammatical mistakes, but that's normal for most writers. I make many mistakes I'm still correcting. That and if I remember correctly English, is not your main language, which means mistakes would be easily made.

Samuel Sadi
GalacticSoul chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
LOVE IT! Weird question- would you possibly think about doing a short epilogue for this? .
RandomEarthling chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This one-shot is so cute! I really love Arnold and Helga and I love the song Everybody Talks, so can you imagine how much I loved the story? Thank you for this great story (did that sound pretentious? I hope not! XD).
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ha, cute story! :) Too true, though, the way rumors spread...
Omar18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This story will be interesting. hope you update soon :)
OCQueen96 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Awww, such a cute fanficiton. Love it! Also, I LOVE Skillet! It's nice to know that there are other who like Skillet as well. Over all, love the fanfic! :)
Franco Ferrer-San Miguel chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
(Review sent to deviantArt)
LeDawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I thought it was cute and also about time they got together. I know that this was an one shot, but i wish there more of this story or least one more chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Sequel! Aww yea
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was really good. I loved it. :D
Arnold and Helga should actually thank Gerald for starting that sarcastic rumor because it actually brought them even closer. :)

Well, anyway, great one-shot and can't wait to read more stories. 'Til next time. ;D