Reviews for Inc.
firegoddess372 chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! This is a great story. Keep writing great fics. Ja! ;)
Amber Jade-Black chapter 11 . 12/20/2005
Bravo. Well done and all the other good things that reviews say. It was so sad the Andrew still loved her. I despise her father a lot. I love the ending!
Chibi Tsuki chapter 11 . 10/28/2005
There were a small bunch of errors in this story, even though I know you wrote it a while ago. Nevertheless I found this story highly amusing, and I liked the way how the featured couple didn't become angsty and fight at each other while the reader wanted for them to amend as many fanfics tend to do. It was truly a wonderful piece of work.
KiwiKol chapter 11 . 10/11/2005
Extreamly cute story! I loved it! _
sailorSerena141 chapter 11 . 8/19/2005
i loved that story so much! it was so good. i loved it all especially the end as it worked out weel. i love the fantasy that life works that way with everything being perfect. but it was a great story because things didnt always go the right way for her. it seemed more real. your a great author
arjeta chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
It was intersting story. You should write some more . ANYWAYs it was very enojoyable reading the story and i love the ending.
Oni Isis chapter 11 . 6/5/2005
Wow I love your fic...it is absolutely brilliant and refreshing. I also enjoyed how it didn't drag on and on like other business romances between Serena and Darien.
nuria chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
hey sup loved ur story, i really enjoyed it lol keep up the good work... sees ya around...:)
Lady of Enchantment chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I can't believe this story was so great! I love it so much. It's too bad it's already done.
Sailor Angie chapter 11 . 10/27/2003
That was utterly amazing. I was on the edge of my seat, and couldn't tear myself away from the computer screen. Your writing abilities far surpass some of the most celebrated authors. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day, because you've made mine. Don't ever stop writing, you truly have a gift. Much love, Angie
Querida Usagi chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
i love this story!
Keledrena chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
cool
SAILOR MOON chapter 11 . 4/22/2003
I absolutely LOVED this story.
Allie chapter 11 . 2/20/2003
Awesome story! I absolutely love it.I'm so glad you finished it too! I love reading finished stories, with such a happy ending too _
TriGemini chapter 11 . 11/18/2002
Great story. Really liked it from beginning to end.

First Class romance story in my book.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »