Reviews for Who She Is
DeadNotSleeping chapter 58 . 5/4/2015
This was so well written and the characterisation was flawless the whole way through. I absolutely loved reading it. My favourite part is actually how you ended it. The similarity to the ending of the Harry Potter books is so powerful, it was the perfect ending to the perfect story.
pjalovera chapter 58 . 4/3/2015
Hi! I just finished this fic and thought you would like feedback :) It was really good! I hope you make more fanfics tho... Im already reading the other one ;) Anyway, keep up the good work!
jack1919 chapter 58 . 2/4/2015
Very good
Wolfy22 chapter 58 . 2/3/2015
Bouhahaha... I love this sad ending. It is the best jily story I ever read in the 3 years I am on this site. I wish it was the truth... you have an amazing talent for these kind of stories... keep writing others please
phanisnotonfireftw chapter 58 . 2/3/2015
I'm so sad this stories over! I loved it so much, it made me smile and it made me cut but it was all worth it! I'll definite read your other story!
Ranma's girl1 chapter 58 . 2/3/2015
Nice chapter the begining I would say is AU since it was not a week for Petunia to learn of her sisters death since Dumbledore left Harry there the night after their death. It would have worked better for her to be taking the letter there to speak to her either with the knowlege she knows or curious if she knows. Other wise nice fic have fun writing more of them.
LilyEvansPotter1 chapter 55 . 1/28/2015
Hmm Sirius didn't attend Harry's Birthday, minor compared to the Frank and Alice timeline mix up, but in her letter to Sirius where Lily thanks him for the toy broomstick she talks about how she was sad he couldn't be there and it was just Bathilda and the two of them there.
Sworn2Kill chapter 57 . 1/19/2015
Oh my god! I can't believe you're doing this to me, do you realise how painful this story has become? Gah! I can't help but love it! As always your writing is outstanding and I'm so upset that this story is coming to a close :,( I think it's amazing how even though everyone knew that this chapter would be coming, you still manage to create suspense as if we didn't already know how the chapter would end! Thanks for creating such a wonderful story, and I can't wait for the final chapter. Well done!
Jack1919 chapter 57 . 1/17/2015
I love it, it was superb how you combined your own story with the real Harry potter books but this chapter really made your nerves tingle, It was very good
georgesong14 chapter 56 . 1/7/2015
Well, didn't mean to be that negative. I like it, and to be honest, chronology is barely important anyway.
georgesong14 chapter 55 . 1/2/2015
I think that the Potters died before the Longbottoms..
Guest chapter 53 . 12/26/2014
This is an amazing story and I get excited every time a new chapter comes out. On a side note, I'm pretty sure chapter 53 is an old chapter or I'm just really confused.
phanisnotonfireftw chapter 53 . 12/26/2014
Was I sent the wrong link or was this an old chapter again?
Guest chapter 50 . 12/14/2014
Amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter.
phanisnotonfireftw chapter 50 . 12/13/2014