Reviews for Legends of Potter
yarnfan4life chapter 20 . 12/16/2021
love it please write more
mworth1019 chapter 20 . 11/10/2021
great story well done. i normally dont like superpower Harry, but by the time I got there I was hooked on the story. Cant wait to read the sequel next.
martin.presston.9 chapter 3 . 8/16/2021
so 4.66 foot tall for the roan an 5.33 foot tall for rolly, doesnt seem to be very big horses but that might be just me im used to riding 17 or 18 hand horses, lol well i did a few years ago now :)
K chapter 20 . 8/13/2021
Great story. You now have me scrambling to read the next part of the story!
K chapter 10 . 8/12/2021
Very much enjoying this. Apart from the odd typo and the wrong spelling of certain words, the English is very good, which makes it a pleasure to read.
Teresa chapter 20 . 6/24/2021
This is a very good story.
potterpalspranks chapter 10 . 4/28/2021
You have a tendency to have the action happen and then replay that action through oral exposition of events so a new character is caught up. If it be post fight breakdowns, or explaining things to new characters, like the trunk and dresses to the Grangers, tonks kisses. Both are unnecessary, we the reader already know, we don't need fo read it again. If it is such an important piece of the story that other characters need to be explicitly told a Character X retold the events of action scene Y will often do just fine. This is my personal preference that has detracted from my reading pleasure. This is your pleasure project so do with it as you wish.

I am interested in the combination of physical fitness and magical stamina, keeping your many Harrys physically in the few stories I have cherry picked from your repertoire.
atymer chapter 20 . 3/31/2021
Interesting tale of Harry's ancestry and development. I have enjoyed it for the most part. More attuned to the action than the training parts however. But Harry is growing up to be awesome.
AerynS chapter 20 . 1/19/2021
Great story
Jiro637 chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
Random but you said that Ben had lived in Okinawa, so did I! My dad moved there because of his job and we lived there for about 5 ish years, it's beautiful and I loved living there
MacCodrum chapter 11 . 12/4/2020
I have read this series at least a dozen times, and have managed to overlook the grammar and spell checker errors (note to writer: please add "Cruciatus" (and the like) to your spelling checker, you spell it correct, BUT since it isn't recognized neither is "Cruciatusto" or "Cruciatusbefore").

What I just realized is that they are doing jump kicks and spin kicks in robes, even with open robes this is going to be awkward. And I still love this series.
SilverMidas chapter 20 . 11/4/2020
Awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
Ey
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
Cs
Vampireking40 chapter 6 . 8/19/2020
This is one of the best takedowns of Umbridge I have ever read. Harry using his skills to stop the doing the detention before it got start and taking her straight to Dumbledore and get the Toad out before any Decree could be written.